1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 12:37
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news/scientist-waited-to-legitimize-lab-leak-theory-out-of-fear-she-would-be-associated-with-trump/
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 12:39
    Jon Stewart Embraces Lab Leak Theory As Colbert FREAKS OUT!

YouTube
  3. SubscriberHelder Octavio Borges
    Luso-brasileiro
    Cajamar, SP
    Moves
    21 Jun '21 17:02
    I want to see dr. Fauci ARRESTED!
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 07:15
    @helder-octavio said
    I want to see dr. Fauci ARRESTED!
    I agree. He has killed many people and dems think it is fine because Fauci is their hero.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 03:23
    @Metal-Brain
    Have YOU ever considered it is a bit LATE for that kind of CRAP argument. It is HERE. IT is NOW. IT has killed MILLIONS.

Exactly what do think should happen to those who 'generated' the virus? Would you be satisfied with them being executed?

You think maybe that families of the dead will feel much better knowing those bastards are dead too?

Besides, there ARE investigations going on right now so why don't you just shut your pathetic imitation of a brain and let the grownups do their job?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 03:42
    @sonhouse

Executed would be better than having them grow richer on vaccine sales.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 04:21
    @sonhouse said
    @kevcvs57
    He has has a hard on against Gate for YEARS. It's a personal vendetta thing. Just another example of a Troll beating a strawman.
    He probably got disappointed when DOS became Windows.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 13:35
    Fauci is worth about 100 million dollars, so he has found ways to make a lot of money. True, he gets paid well, but to get that kind of money he must have made some very wise investments.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/20/health/coronavirus-vaccine-czar.html

Trump’s Vaccine Chief Has Vast Ties to Drug Industry, Posing Possible Conflicts
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '21 04:35
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Have YOU ever considered it is a bit LATE for that kind of CRAP argument. It is HERE. IT is NOW. IT has killed MILLIONS.

Exactly what do think should happen to those who 'generated' the virus? Would you be satisfied with them being executed?

You think maybe that families of the dead will feel much better knowing those bastards are dead too?

Besides, ...[text shortened]... now so why don't you just shut your pathetic imitation of a brain and let the grownups do their job?
    Letting people die is a crime. Fauci is guilty of that. He has lied several times to all of us. Don't you think he should at least lose his job? It isn't as if he is irreplaceable.

Do you have a soft spot for liars? His lies cost people their lives. I thought lives mattered.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '21 04:45
    @metal-brain said
    Letting people die is a crime. Fauci is guilty of that. He has lied several times to all of us. Don't you think he should at least lose his job? It isn't as if he is irreplaceable.

Do you have a soft spot for liars? His lies cost people their lives. I thought lives mattered.
    Trump has been replaced.
    That's good enough for us all.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '21 04:49
    @mghrn55 said
    Trump has been replaced.
    That's good enough for us all.
    Trump's policies live on through Biden.
    The USA is a plutocracy. The figure heads change, but the policies generally do not.

YouTube
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '21 05:37
    @metal-brain said
    Trump's policies live on through Biden.
    The USA is a plutocracy. The figure heads change, but the policies generally do not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCZZAyRKYDg
    Trump had no policies.
    He is a buffoon who was in over his head from day one.
    He should have stuck to his old job piling up Chapter 11's.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '21 20:23
    @mghrn55 said
    Trump had no policies.
    He is a buffoon who was in over his head from day one.
    He should have stuck to his old job piling up Chapter 11's.
    All presidents have policies.
    What were you bitching about for four years?
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 06:19
    Jim Jordan says he can prove Fauci LIED.

YouTube
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 06:551 edit
    Fauci Accused Of Lying To Congress About Virus Research.

YouTube

Rand Paul called Fauci a liar. Then Fauci called Rand a liar.
    It reminded me of some of my debates with Shav and no1.
    LOL!

Fauci still having his job is incredible. He lies all the time and Biden says facebook has to do something about misinformation? The contradiction is there for everyone to see. Why doesn't anybody fire him? Is it because he knows too much about certain things? That is the only thing I can think of.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree