1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 01:14
    @deepthought said
    Do you have any reason to believe they produce incorrect counts other than the result being for Biden? Yes, automated vote counting machines need to be audited and the People need confidence that their votes are being counted correctly. But can you present any evidence that there is a problem rather than just asserting it?
    Has any evidence been uncovered of widespread election fraud under Saddam's Iraq?
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 11:55
    I heard on the local news a woman claiming Dominion voting machines monitor votes in real time as they come in. She claimed they could then know how much rigging they needed to do to based on that info.

Is it true? Are dominion voting machines designed to allow instant real time monitoring of votes?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 12:04
    Here is the latest tweet by DJT.

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”

Interesting that twitter didn't censor this one.
    True or false?
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 12:161 edit
    @metal-brain said

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”

True or false?
    LMAO! You're seriously asking if a Donald Trump tweet is "true or false"?

Twitter flagged it as "This claim about election fraud is disputed". https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

That's like saying a post claiming the Moon is made of green cheese is "disputed".
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 12:52

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 14:24
    @metal-brain said

True or false?
    States run by Republicans.
    When someone is stupid enough to vote for this clown, then they're stupid enough to believe him.
    Sigh....... 😴
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 22:51
    @no1marauder said
    LMAO! You're seriously asking if a Donald Trump tweet is "true or false"?

Twitter flagged it as "This claim about election fraud is disputed". https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

That's like saying a post claiming the Moon is made of green cheese is "disputed".
    Antrim county votes were flipped from republican to democrat. You are well aware of that. We know it was caught in that county, but it may not have been apparent in other counties. You cannot rule it out despite claims history proves it without POTUS recounts. The last POTUS recount was stopped by the supreme court. When was the last POTUS recount before that?

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/06/antrim-county-vote-glitch-software-update/6194745002/
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 22:53
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Don't you realize that is Trump's paranoid drooling? All I did was ask a question. If it is all paranoid drooling by Trump why does Twitter feel the need to censor his tweets?
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 05:25
    @metal-brain said
    Antrim county votes were flipped from republican to democrat. You are well aware of that. We know it was caught in that county, but it may not have been apparent in other counties. You cannot rule it out despite claims history proves it without POTUS recounts. The last POTUS recount was stopped by the supreme court. When was the last POTUS recount before that?

http ...[text shortened]... p.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/06/antrim-county-vote-glitch-software-update/6194745002/
    You can't "rule out" that the Moon is made of delicious Sage Derby.

However, the usual procedure when someone makes an outlandish claim is that they present evidence supporting it. You always skip that part.

We've discussed the mistake in Antrim county caused by an error by the Republican County Clerk and quickly corrected. You've shown no evidence that such an error occurred anywhere else.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 08:54
    @no1marauder said
    You can't "rule out" that the Moon is made of delicious Sage Derby.

However, the usual procedure when someone makes an outlandish claim is that they present evidence supporting it. You always skip that part.

We've discussed the mistake in Antrim county caused by an error by the Republican County Clerk and quickly corrected. You've shown no evidence that such an error occurred anywhere else.
    "However, the usual procedure when someone makes an outlandish claim is that they present evidence supporting it. You always skip that part."

There you go with another double standard again. You did precisely that with Russiagate. Russiagate is an outlandish claim with no evidence supporting it. You always skip that part.

You claimed the Antrim county was caught by a safeguard and that was a fabricated lie on your part. It was caught not because of any safeguard, but simply wondering where all those democrat votes were coming from. They just noticed it couldn't possibly be right.

"You've shown no evidence that such an error occurred anywhere else."

How could I? If it happened in other counties it may not have been noticed and overlooked. After all, there is no safeguard to catch it as you falsely claimed.

Are you willing to admit Russiagate was an outlandish claim without evidence to support it? Yes or no?
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 10:391 edit
    @metal-brain said
    "However, the usual procedure when someone makes an outlandish claim is that they present evidence supporting it. You always skip that part."

There you go with another double standard again. You did precisely that with Russiagate. Russiagate is an outlandish claim with no evidence supporting it. You always skip that part.

You claimed the Antrim county was caught by ...[text shortened]... e you willing to admit Russiagate was an outlandish claim without evidence to support it? Yes or no?
    Of course I'm not willing to admit your ridiculous lie about Russian interference in the 2016 election and the collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. But it is absurdly off-topic here.

Basically, you've admitted you have zero evidence. That really ends the conversation for most rational people. And there are multiple safeguards in the system that would have caught such an error; you are just ignorant of them (though you have been referred to articles pointing that out):

"State officials did not immediately respond to questions about whether they track when and how local officials update their election-related software or whether local officials are required to report needed updates or late ballot changes to the state, once they are completed.

But they said any such errors in any county would be caught during the canvassing process, before results are declared official, when boards composed of two Democrats and two Republicans compare the numbers on the tapes printed from the tabulators to the unofficial results that were reported to the state."

"The revised numbers — arrived at after manually entering the results from printed tabulated tapes for all 16 precincts — show the northern Michigan county is still red, just not as dark a shade as it was in 2016."

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/06/antrim-county-vote-glitch-software-update/6194745002/
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 11:41
    @no1marauder said
    Of course I'm not willing to admit your ridiculous lie about Russian interference in the 2016 election and the collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. But it is absurdly off-topic here.

Basically, you've admitted you have zero evidence. That really ends the conversation for most rational people. And there are multiple safeguards in the system that would have c ...[text shortened]... p.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/06/antrim-county-vote-glitch-software-update/6194745002/
    Is that why it was NOT recommended it be certified for use in Texas? Here is an excerpt from the Texas state website:

"Conclusion
    I like the idea of using COTS components to save
    taxpayer money, and Dominion has done a good
    job of finding COTS components and minimizing the number of custom components.
    Nevertheless, I cannot recommend certification. Computer systems should be designed to
    prevent or detect human error whenever possible and minimize the consequences of both
    human mistakes and equipment failure. Instead the Democracy Suite 5.5-A is fragile and error
    prone. In my opinion it should not be certified for use in Texas.
    If certification should be granted, it should be with the condition that all open network and USB
    ports be sealed."

https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/sysexam/oct2019-sneeringer.pdf

"Of course I'm not willing to admit your ridiculous lie about Russian interference in the 2016 election and the collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia."

You don't have any evidence of that. You are lying. Russiagate has been debunked and after an exhaustive investigation to find evidence none was found. Crowdstrike admitted under oath they had no evidence Russia hacked the DNC.

You are being a hypocrite. The Russiagate investigation was not started from evidence, it was started to find evidence that did not exist. That is why there was a need to fabricate evidence. People have no need to fabricate evidence if evidence already exists.

Your rational seems to be there was evidence and they felt the need to fabricate more that didn't exist anyway. Completely illogical! FAIL!
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 11:50
    @metal-brain said
    Is that why it was NOT recommended it be certified for use in Texas? Here is an excerpt from the Texas state website:

"Conclusion
    Nevertheless, I cannot recommend certification. Computer systems ...[text shortened]... dence and they felt the need to fabricate more that didn't exist anyway. Completely illogical! FAIL!
    You are assuming that evidence was "fabricated".

When you start with a false given, it renders the rest of your argument false as well.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 11:52
    @metal-brain said

"Conclusion
    Nevertheless, I cannot recommend certification. Computer systems ...[text shortened]... dence and they felt the need to fabricate more that didn't exist anyway. Completely illogical! FAIL!
    Like the soon to be ex-President, you think that repeating lies over and over and over again somehow magically transforms them into truth. They do not.

Your many lies about the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election have been exposed on this Forum many times (the Crowdstrike whopper I dealt with quite recently) and it is unnecessary and pointless to go over them AGAIN esp. in a thread where they are obviously off-topic.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 11:55
    @no1marauder said

Basically, you've admitted you have zero evidence. That really ends the conversation for most rational people. And there are multiple safeguards in the system that would have c ...[text shortened]... p.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/06/antrim-county-vote-glitch-software-update/6194745002/
    "Basically, you've admitted you have zero evidence. That really ends the conversation for most rational people. And there are multiple safeguards in the system that would have caught such an error; you are just ignorant of them (though you have been referred to articles pointing that out):"

Nope. I gave you evidence votes were flipped in Antim county MI. You already saw the evidence.
    I have only seen one woman claiming that even if they had not noticed something was wrong and didn't catch it someone else would. She didn't explain why at all. She just made the claim and is relying on you to take her word for it.

I need more than just one woman's word somebody somewhere would have caught it for some unknown reason. You already lied about a safeguard catching the Antrim county vote flipping incident. How do you know she didn't lie too?

When people come under the spotlight because they screwed up they often downplay the incident to minimize criticism. How do you know there are really other safeguards that would have caught it had it not been caught by observation alone? Because the people who screwed up said so? You have to do better than that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree