1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '20 18:35
    Dominion voting machines are suspect. Antrim county MI uses Dominion voting equipment and all Georgia counties use voting systems made by Dominion.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/04/georgia-absentee-ballot-count-delay-434018

Dominion voting equipment should be the subject of high scrutiny. It is highly suspect.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Nov '20 18:44
    @metal-brain said
    Dominion voting machines are suspect. Antrim county MI uses Dominion voting equipment and all Georgia counties use voting systems made by Dominion.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/04/georgia-absentee-ballot-count-delay-434018

Dominion voting equipment should be the subject of high scrutiny. It is highly suspect.
    Aren’t Mail in votes checked by humans before being placed into the collating machine. Worst case scenario would mean a hand count.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Nov '20 21:24
    @metal-brain said

I think that's the one that gave Biden 6,000 votes in a county of a battleground state.
    This is causing ana audit with every county.

The CEO of Dominion is someone related to Pelosi. How cool is that.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Nov '20 23:37
    @Metal-Brain
    Sticking to your troll ways, ANYTHING to defend Trump.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 01:14
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I think that's the one that gave Biden 6,000 votes in a county of a battleground state.
    This is causing ana audit with every county.

The CEO of Dominion is someone related to Pelosi. How cool is that.
    diane feinsteins husband is connected to this software firm also
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 01:29
    @mott-the-hoople said
    diane feinsteins husband is connected to this software firm also
    Like this?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Degrees_of_Kevin_Bacon#:~:text=Six%20Degrees%20of%20Kevin%20Bacon%20or%20Bacon's%20Law%20is%20a,they%20have%20appeared%20in%20together.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 02:15
    @no1marauder said
    Like this?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Degrees_of_Kevin_Bacon#:~:text=Six%20Degrees%20of%20Kevin%20Bacon%20or%20Bacon's%20Law%20is%20a,they%20have%20appeared%20in%20together.
    https://nypost.com/2020/11/08/if-theres-fraud-in-the-2020-election-then-we-must-find-it-devine/
  8. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 10:44
    @metal-brain said

Do you have any reason to believe they produce incorrect counts other than the result being for Biden? Yes, automated vote counting machines need to be audited and the People need confidence that their votes are being counted correctly. But can you present any evidence that there is a problem rather than just asserting it?
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 11:442 edits
    @DeepThought - Yes, automated vote counting machines need to be audited and the People need confidence that their votes are being counted correctly.

they need to be BANNED.

in the primaries this past summer, the dems had a major crisis in Iowa with software problems. When re they going to learn? screw computers, screw crooked programmers and their crooked code, computer hacks and cheats.

And look how the DNC got hacked in 2016. these vote tally machines would be the most desired computer to hack into in the world, for god's sake
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 11:50
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @DeepThought - Yes, automated vote counting machines need to be audited and the People need confidence that their votes are being counted correctly.

they need to be BANNED.

in the primaries this past summer, the dems had a major crisis in Iowa with software problems. When re they going to learn? screw computers, screw crooked programmers and their crooked ...[text shortened]... ese vote tally machines would be the most desired computer to hack into in the world, for god's sake
    So you want every ballot in the US to be hand counted?
  11. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 11:52
    @no1marauder said
    It would certainly create (temporary and probably low paid) Jobs.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 15:26
    @no1marauder said
    yes I do.

It worked before.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 15:28
    For every piece of great technology,

there is an equal and opposite great technology buster. Forever.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 22:41
    @no1marauder said
    The state that was the closest in votes should have a mandatory recount by hand count. Voting machines that can flip votes by human error from one party to another are inferior voting machines.

BTW, how does election rigging usually happen? For example, how did Saddam Hussein rig his elections? If it didn't happen by vote counting machines how did the election fraud take place? What specific method?
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 01:101 edit
    @deepthought said
    Do you have any reason to believe they produce incorrect counts other than the result being for Biden? Yes, automated vote counting machines need to be audited and the People need confidence that their votes are being counted correctly. But can you present any evidence that there is a problem rather than just asserting it?
    Can you present any evidence that there was a problem in the Iraq elections under Saddam Hussein? I mean with the election system, not the obvious votes that Shiite Muslims would never have cast for Sunni Saddam.

Has any evidence been uncovered of widespread election fraud under Saddam's Iraq?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree