1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 12:00
    @suzianne said
    You are assuming that evidence was "fabricated".

When you start with a false given, it renders the rest of your argument false as well.
    NO! Former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith pled guilty to fabricating evidence.

https://www.rt.com/usa/498070-clinesmith-fbi-guilty-russiagate/

People who have evidence have no need to fabricate it. Common sense!
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 12:02
    @metal-brain said
    Is that why it was NOT recommended it be certified for use in Texas? Here is an excerpt from the Texas state website:

"Conclusion
    I like the idea of using COTS components to save
    taxpayer money, and Dominion has done a good
    job of finding COTS components and minimizing the number of custom components.
    Nevertheless, I cannot recommend certification. Computer systems ...[text shortened]... dence and they felt the need to fabricate more that didn't exist anyway. Completely illogical! FAIL!
    Ironically, it was the Republican legislature in Georgia that insisted on adopting the Dominion systems:

"The Republican-controlled legislature approved the new system this year over objections from minority Democrats, who favored replacing the current all-electronic voting system with hand-marked paper ballots. The bill's supporters argued Georgia voters would be more familiar with a system that continued the use of touch screens, while adding paper backups would guard against fraud."

https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2019/07/29/georgia-chooses-denver-company-to-install-new.html
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 12:10
    @no1marauder said
    Ironically, it was the Republican legislature in Georgia that insisted on adopting the Dominion systems:

"The Republican-controlled legislature approved the new system this year over objections from minority Democrats, who favored replacing the current all-electronic voting system with hand-marked paper ballots. The bill's supporters argued Georgia voters would be more ...[text shortened]... tps://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2019/07/29/georgia-chooses-denver-company-to-install-new.html
    Why do you think I care what party supported a particular voting machine? More importantly, why do you think it matters?
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 12:20
    @metal-brain said
    Why do you think I care what party supported a particular voting machine? More importantly, why do you think it matters?
    Because YOU are claiming that this company systemically aided the Democratic Party.

That's "why it matters".
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 12:27
    In fact, A Democrat in the House proposed a bill that would have effectively denied Dominion any contracts with States regarding voting systems:

"When Raskin learned that there are next to no federal laws that govern or regulate private sector companies involved in US election infrastructure, he hurriedly introduced a bill that would prevent states from contracting with firms owned or influenced by non-US citizens. He plans to reintroduce an updated version of the bill in this legislative session, he told the Guardian. While it has a decent chance of passing the Democratic-controlled House, it would require Republican support in the Senate to become law."

"Raskin’s bill could affect at least two of the largest election companies. Dominion Voting Systems, which is the second-largest voting machine vendor in the US, is based in both the US and Canada."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/22/us-voting-machine-private-companies-voter-registration

The bill had 25 co-sponsors, all Democrats:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/6435/cosponsors?searchResultViewType=expanded
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 12:29
    @no1marauder said
    Because YOU are claiming that this company systemically aided the Democratic Party.

That's "why it matters".
    I am implying a bias in favor of Biden and Gary Peters, not democrats in general. Twitter censored a Detroit newspaper's web link endorsing John James, remember? John James also refused to concede.

People in both major parties are corrupt. You are projecting your partisan bias onto me. I have no partisan bias. I voted for Howie Hawkins. What matters to you doesn't necessarily matter to me.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 12:31
    @no1marauder said
    In fact, A Democrat in the House proposed a bill that would have effectively denied Dominion any contracts with States regarding voting systems:

"When Raskin learned that there are next to no federal laws that govern or regulate private sector companies involved in US election infrastructure, he hurriedly introduced a bill that would prevent states from contracting wit ...[text shortened]... ttps://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/6435/cosponsors?searchResultViewType=expanded
    Stop projecting your partisan bias onto me. I don't care!
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 08:52
    Here is a Tweet from Trump:

What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.

He keeps calling out Dominion. Dominion is error prone and should be banned. Antrim county MI proves that.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:28
    @Metal-Brain
    Ah, since TRUMP said that it MUST be true.

BTW, did you know the latest LIE count from Trump? Up to 20,000 and counting.

But of course you CONDONE that kind of thing.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:30
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Ah, since TRUMP said that it MUST be true.

BTW, did you know the latest LIE count from Trump? Up to 20,000 and counting.

But of course you CONDONE that kind of thing.
    Dominion is error prone and should be banned. Antrim county MI proves that.

Texas rejected them for that very reason.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:55
    @Metal-Brain
    You continue to ignore the fact Trump is a known liar.
    It just goes with your being a card carrying Trump cultist.

Give it up, he LOST and the sooner you and the rest of the cult realize that the sooner we can get on with the job of REAL governing, something Trump NEVER did.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 14:28
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You continue to ignore the fact Trump is a known liar.
    It just goes with your being a card carrying Trump cultist.

Give it up, he LOST and the sooner you and the rest of the cult realize that the sooner we can get on with the job of REAL governing, something Trump NEVER did.
    So is Biden. Even known liars tell the truth sometimes.

Texas rejected Dominion machines because they were error prone. Are you going to accuse them of lying too?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 16:22
    @Metal-Brain
    Fabricate evidence, that lawyer was no doubt a card carrying Trump cult member trying to do his best for his god king Trump.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 13:02
    https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/sysexam/oct2019-sneeringer.pdf
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Nov '20 01:191 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    Tell me, do Trump cultists have to pay dues? Do you have an actual Cult Card? You seem to have every so-called argument memorized that Trump has puked from day one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree