1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Dec '20 05:55
    @Metal-Brain
    When are you going to admit Trump is a LOSER? We don't give a shyte about the voting machines. There is NEVER going to be enough bad votes to swing the election so GIVE IT UP ALREADY.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Dec '20 06:41
    @metal-brain said
    I never said that. You assume a lot!

It is disputed. Unlike you, I don't make a habit of assuming.
    How were they counted?
    I gave a link; read it.

By hand.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '20 06:59
    @no1marauder said
    I gave a link; read it.

By hand.
    What does that prove? Not what you think it does.

It doesn't prove Dominion doesn't have deep flaws just as he claimed. He could be lying or mistaken, but we don't know. All you have is a personal opinion.

Did anyone else do a deep analysis of the Dominion Machines? This isn't about having the votes correct in the end, it is about what cause them to flip before it was corrected.

More assuming by you. Do you always assume this much? Do you think it is normal?
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Dec '20 07:17
    @metal-brain said
    What does that prove? Not what you think it does.

It doesn't prove Dominion doesn't have deep flaws just as he claimed. He could be lying or mistaken, but we don't know. All you have is a personal opinion.

Did anyone else do a deep analysis of the Dominion Machines? This isn't about having the votes correct in the end, it is about what cause them to flip before it was corrected.

More assuming by you. Do you always assume this much? Do you think it is normal?
    I don't think you are normal.

It's been shown to you literally dozens of times, using the same article you relied on, that the error in Antrim was not caused by the Dominion machines.

It has been shown to you, literally dozens of times using the same article you relied on, that the tabulator tapes had the correct numbers and no votes were "flipped".

It has now been shown, by a county wide hand count, that the figures on tabulator tapes were correct except for a tiny margin of error (12 votes exactly).

So you and the Trump allies have nothing left.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Dec '20 07:39
    @no1marauder said

It's been shown to you literally dozens of times, using the same article you relied on, that the error in Antrim was not caused by the Dominion machines.

It has been shown to you, literally dozens of times using the same article you relied on, that the tabulator tapes had the correct numbers and no votes were "flipped".

It has now b ...[text shortened]... ept for a tiny margin of error (12 votes exactly).

Straws. They have straws left.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '20 19:33
    @no1marauder said

It has now b ...[text shortened]... ept for a tiny margin of error (12 votes exactly).

Time will tell.
    This is just the beginning of the controversy. More is coming.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Dec '20 19:35
    @Metal-Brain
    So you are going to rag on this issue till you DIE?
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '20 01:39
    No, until you die.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dominion-whistleblower-accuses-ceo-of-lying-during-michigan-hearing_3625218.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-19-4
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Dec '20 01:51
    @Metal-Brain
    Well, you AND your god king can make all the bogus claims you want, there will be no change in the election results.

BTW, do you think maybe in 2016, the same machines made huge errors that gave TRUMP the win? If it is good for the goose.....
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '20 03:25
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Well, you AND your god king can make all the bogus claims you want, there will be no change in the election results.

BTW, do you think maybe in 2016, the same machines made huge errors that gave TRUMP the win? If it is good for the goose.....
    I agree. Republicans will be so angry for the next 4 years Trump will get another term in 2024. Dems shot themselves in the foot.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Dec '20 03:36
    @metal-brain said
    I agree. Republicans will be so angry for the next 4 years Trump will get another term in 2024. Dems shot themselves in the foot.
    LMAO!

In a few months, most Republicans will have accepted that Trump was fairly and roundly defeated.
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Dec '20 20:271 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Time will tell.
    This is just the beginning of the controversy. More is coming.
    What does it matter whether there were a few fraudulent 'deceased Denise' votes? Americans don't elect their president anyway, the Electoral College does, and they don't use Dominion machines. Have you got any evidence that a dead elector voted or that an elector's vote was 'flipped'? No, so quit bitching. Mitch said the EC has spoken; it's a done deal.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '20 03:13
    @no1marauder said
    LMAO!

In a few months, most Republicans will have accepted that Trump was fairly and roundly defeated.
    LMAO!

Do you have a poll to support your nonsense?
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '20 03:14
    @moonbus said
    What does it matter whether there were a few fraudulent 'deceased Denise' votes? Americans don't elect their president anyway, the Electoral College does, and they don't use Dominion machines. Have you got any evidence that a dead elector voted or that an elector's vote was 'flipped'? No, so quit bitching. Mitch said the EC has spoken; it's a done deal.
    Tell that to the Trump team.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-campaign-files-supreme-court-challenge-to-overturn-election-results-in-pennsylvania_3626145.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-20-4
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Dec '20 03:491 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    Give it up. Your god king LOST big time, 7 MILLION votes more than your would be dictator. In a few months the hypnosis will wear off and everyone will wonder
    "How in the HELL did the last four years happen"?
    I think even the hypnosis holding YOU in sway will wear off after you find out all the illegal stuff your god king has been into for the past 4 years and much earlier than that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree