Did Israel assassinate Kennedy?

Did Israel assassinate Kennedy?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PhD

Tallinn

Moves
167d

@sonhouse said
@EintaluJ
Right, and Iran would NEVER retaliate, right?
After WW3, Jerusalem is called "Biden's crater".

MB

Moves
156d

@sh76 said
Not only was Israel complicit in it, I did it on Israel's behalf.

I was behind the fence on the grassy knoll. How'd you like that 7th shot - you know, the headshot? It was pretty good, no?
Members of Israel’s Ruling Likud Party Once Planned to Assassinate Henry Kissinger

https://theintercept.com/2023/11/30/henry-kissinger-likud-party-israel/

Every time you attempt to ridicule me I think you are a stupid fool.
You Jews sometimes kill your own you know. Rabin was assassinated by Yigal Amir, a right-wing extremist (Zionist Jew) who opposed the signing of the Oslo Accords.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
156d

@metal-brain said
Israel denied they were building nuclear weapons when they were. The nuclear power plant was no secret, but using it to make Plutonium was a big secret and they didn't want to be found out.
JFK insisted on nuclear inspections. The evidence of that is all there, so it is consistent with what Gaddafi said assuming the subtitles are accurate. I only understand English flue ...[text shortened]... be talking about cooking for all I know, but the subtitles stated facts about the nuclear facility.
So your theory is based on a the word of a serial rapist homicidal maniac dictator, and I don’t mean trump
Clearly the Kremlin is supporting Hamas on this latest horror so now we need Israel to be as anti American as taking a dump in an apple pie
Am I close 🤔

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
155d
4 edits

@Metal-Brain said "Kennedy was right to insist on nuclear inspections. Is it really so silly to suggest the Mossad and the CIA assassinated Kennedy?"
------------------------------------------

It is quite correct to affirm that the Mossad and the CIA assassinated Kennedy, however, each had their own reason.
And it wasn't over Dimona for the US, and may not have been enough for Israel to react but may have contributed.

When Kennedy was out of the way, Dimona lived, thank to that miscreant, LBJ. Also under LBJ, the Israelis
got the key information to make the bomb gifted to them by - as some believe, James Jesus Angleton,
then - the sitting counter intelligence chief of the CIA, and later, Bureau Chief of the CIA

TO ADD:

In his book, The Sampson Option, Israeli author Seymour Hersh pointed out that John Kennedy's
insistence on David Ben-Gurion ending the Damona nuclear project was the reason why Ben-Gurion
quit his post as Prime Minister. David Ben-Gurion was Israel's first Prime Minister, 1948

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
155d
1 edit

@Metal-Brain said Israel denied they were building nuclear weapons when they were.
===============

Yes, of course. Ben-Gurion told Kennedy that the facility was for hydroponics experiments - for growing food in the dessert.

of course, Kennedy knew better. And in the end, Dimona had a meltdown and proved for the world to see.

MB

Moves
154d

@kevcvs57 said
So your theory is based on a the word of a serial rapist homicidal maniac dictator, and I don’t mean trump
Clearly the Kremlin is supporting Hamas on this latest horror so now we need Israel to be as anti American as taking a dump in an apple pie
Am I close 🤔
Serial rapist? What BS are you making up now?
Do you believe everything you read?

MB

Moves
153d

@sh76 said
Not only was Israel complicit in it, I did it on Israel's behalf.

I was behind the fence on the grassy knoll. How'd you like that 7th shot - you know, the headshot? It was pretty good, no?
In 1963, President John F Kennedy demanded Israel allow regular US inspections of Dimona and warned that failure to present “reliable information” about the nuclear plant would “seriously jeopardise” Washington’s support for Israel, according to a 2019 report in the Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

Israel agreed to inspections but, after Kennedy’s assassination, the Johnson administration was less firm on the issue and the inspections stopped in 1969. By then, US officials concluded that Israel was indeed developing an atomic bomb despite its claims to the contrary.

Following Israel’s stunning victory and occupation of Gaza, the West Bank and East Jerusalem, Washington concluded that Arab nations had moved into the Soviet camp and so increased weapons sales to the Jewish state, including Phantom jet fighters.

Johnson committed the US to maintaining Israel’s “qualitative military edge” and opened the door to decades of weapons sales that helped build the Israeli military into the strongest force in the Middle East.

Assassinating JFK gave Israel exactly what they wanted with Lyndon Johnson taking his place.