Did gene vaccines ever stop the spread?

Did gene vaccines ever stop the spread?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
25 Jan 22

@sh76 said
I have carefully looked at the evidence.

On the one hand, people showing up with Omicron (especially at hospitals) seems overwhelmingly unvaxxed.

On the other hand, most experts you speak to put the protection against infection at 30% or less.

Why the apparent discrepancy?

Possibilities:

1. Mild infections (which are the vast majority of infections in vaxxed peopl ...[text shortened]... nterest in coercive measures and (especially) draconian measures like school and business shutdowns.
COVID deaths are still averaging almost 2000 a day and it's been more than a month since omicron became the dominant variant.

Surely measures which encourage vaccination easily pass any "public interest" test.

MB

Moves
25 Jan 22

@sh76 said
Sorry; I was quite busy over the weekend.

Travelling outside the US for the first time since 2019 tonight. Took my PCR on Sunday.

Good news: Negative for Omicron

Bad news: Positive for RSV

Good news: Nobody gives a damn about RSV (or influenza or rinovirus and smallpox or diptheria or rabies), as long as you don't have Omicold, they're happy to let you in.
So another respiratory virus is going around and the corporate news media is happy to let people think it is covid. Nice. As if the gene vaccine makers don't have enough hundreds of billions yet.

Have you seen the profits of Pfizer? You will not see much of that on the corporate news media. It is an insane amount.

MB

Moves
25 Jan 22

@no1marauder said
COVID deaths are still averaging almost 2000 a day and it's been more than a month since omicron became the dominant variant.

Surely measures which encourage vaccination easily pass any "public interest" test.
Those are not confirmed deaths.

MB

Moves
25 Jan 22

@sh76 said
Frankly, I'm not even sure it's completely fair to call Omicron "COVID" given the stark differences in presentation and virulence, but that's for another time.
Fair point.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/omicrons-radical-evolution-191819386.html

Moves
25 Jan 22

@metal-brain said
Those are not confirmed deaths.
In what way? A doctor signed their death certificates. What do you want, their heads on a platter!?

Moves
25 Jan 22

@metal-brain said
What is your source of information?
Every time you ask that question, you prove yourself a Scientologist-alike cultist.

MB

Moves
25 Jan 22

@shallow-blue said
In what way? A doctor signed their death certificates. What do you want, their heads on a platter!?
That doesn't mean anything. Just because they tested positive for covid doesn't mean they died from covid. Heck, it doesn't even mean they had covid. You have heard about false positives and cycle threshold of PCR tests they have abandoned for that reason.

MB

Moves
25 Jan 22

@shallow-blue said
Every time you ask that question, you prove yourself a Scientologist-alike cultist.
Stating facts proves I am the cultist? No, you denying facts makes you the cultist. You are a covid extremist under psychosis.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/09/miscounting-covid-an-original-investigation-by-sharyl-attkisson/

You are in denial of reality. Why don't they count vaccine deaths the same way? Why are they never confirmed deaths? You are condoning a double standard.

Moves
25 Jan 22

@metal-brain said
Stating facts proves I am the cultist?
No, repeating a mantra over and over and over again does that.

"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"

You're a cultist in your own mind, only willing to accept an answer that is allowable within your personal, internal cult.

MB

Moves
25 Jan 22

@shallow-blue said
No, repeating a mantra over and over and over again does that.

"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"
"What is your source?"

You're a cultist in your own mind, only willing to accept an answer that is allowable within your personal, internal cult.
I post my sources, cultist either don't or their sources are deeply flawed. That would be you.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
25 Jan 22

@metal-brain said
"On the one hand, people showing up with Omicron (especially at hospitals) seems overwhelmingly unvaxxed"

What is your source of information? You did say you carefully looked at the evidence.
Just a couple of examples

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/data-tables/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf (page 3)

https://nypost.com/2021/12/30/nyc-hospitalization-rate-for-unvaccinated-nearly-1-in-1000/

"The latest figures also show that the weekly hospitalization rate for vaccinated people suffering breakthrough COVID-19 infections dropped to just 3 per 100,000 on Dec. 18 from 5.12 a week earlier."

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
25 Jan 22

@shallow-blue said
Okay, that one made me laugh.

MB

Moves
25 Jan 22

@sh76 said
Just a couple of examples

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/data-tables/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf (page 3)

https://nypost.com/2021/12/30/nyc-hospitalization-rate-for-unvaccinated-nearly-1-in-1000/

"The latest figures also show that the weekly hospitalization rate for vaccinated people suffering breakthrough COVID-19 infections dropped to just 3 per 100,000 on Dec. 18 from 5.12 a week earlier."
I read some of the PDF document and noticed that the percentage of population part is much higher for the vaccinated. Can you explain that?

The other link doesn't specify which variants. Didn't you say omicron?

MB

Moves
25 Jan 22

@metal-brain said
"On the one hand, people showing up with Omicron (especially at hospitals) seems overwhelmingly unvaxxed"

What is your source of information? You did say you carefully looked at the evidence.
Both of your sources make no mention of omicron that I noticed.
I believe you are mistaken. Omicron is vaccine resistant. Pfizer would not spend money to develop a new omicron specific gene vaccine if the one now works as well as they claim. Common sense.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/omicron-variant-pfizer-starts-clinical-trial-modified-covid-vaccine-rcna13379

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Jan 22

@Metal-Brain
And you know ALL about 'deeply flawed' don't you?