Did gene vaccines ever stop the spread?

Did gene vaccines ever stop the spread?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
13 Jan 22

@sh76 said
Oh, for crying out loud. You're resorting to semantics because you know you have no case on this issue.

"Dramatically slowing"

"Preventing wild uncontrolled spread"

"Containing"

Pick whatever phrase you like. You know exactly what I mean.
In NY, the unvaccinated have 4.5 times the rate of omnicron cases than the vaccinated do. https://www.news10.com/news/percentage-of-breakthrough-cases-up-in-new-york/

q

Moves
13 Jan 22

@sh76 said
Geez. How much evidence do you need that vaccines aren't stopping Omicron from spreading?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/19/health/omicron-vaccines-efficacy.html

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/2021/12/28/22855392/fully-vaccinated-people-spread-omicron-variant-to-others-cdc

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/omicron-evades-immunity-better- ...[text shortened]... oda/2021/12/31/1067702355/omicron-is-spreading-like-wildfire-scientists-are-trying-to-figure-out-why
The New York Times has a chart each day saying the average number of cases in the United States. It's interactive so if you click on new cases they have a whole bunch of charts. One is labeled the rates for vaccinated and unvaccinated. It states "these charts compare age-adjusted daily case and death rates for vaccinated and unvaccinated people in New York City and the 26 states that provide the data." The graph shows how relative rates vary over time. But right now the average daily rate per 100,000 people of unvaccinated people is 5X as high as fully vaccinated people and the average death rate is 13X as high. It also shows in past months the relative difference has often been greater.
To me the stark difference in cases between vaccinated and unvaccinated people is significant evidence that the disease spreads more often to unvaccinated people.

Moves
13 Jan 22

@eladar said
No, he simply stated a fact.
No, he yabbered on about Metal's so-called "gene vaccines". Therefore, he is a Tucker Carlson-believing right-wing imbecile.

Moves
13 Jan 22

@sh76 said
But "vaccines to stop the spread" is anachronistic at this point and is a fanciful idea against Omicron.
Shut up and get your son vaccinated before he dies.

Moves
13 Jan 22

@wajoma said
I am a libertarian, neither left nor right wing
All libertarians are far-right. Don't pretend to fool us.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
13 Jan 22

@shallow-blue said
No, he yabbered on about Metal's so-called "gene vaccines". Therefore, he is a Tucker Carlson-believing right-wing imbecile.
Gene vaccines are real and they are new technology. This is not false.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12667025/

Gene vaccines
Indresh K Srivastava et al. Ann Intern Med. 2003.

Gene vaccines are a new approach to immunization and immunotherapy in which, rather than a live or inactivated organism (or a subunit thereof), one or more genes that encode proteins of the pathogen are delivered.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
13 Jan 22

@no1marauder said
I trust in the CDC and WHO evaluations that higher levels of the vaccinated results in a slower spread of omnicron rather than your claim that even a 100% vaccination rate would make no difference.

Another 2699 COVID deaths were reported in the US yesterday; more evidence of omnicron's "mildness"?
Do the previous variants just evaporate when a new one comes along, where's the proof all deaths can now be attributed to the latest variant, your 'proofs' are you trust someone. That's nice.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
13 Jan 22

@shallow-blue said
All libertarians are far-right. Don't pretend to fool us.
Define far-right in shallow land, and I'll clarify why libertarians are not far-right.

Or you're pretending to know something and not fooling us.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
13 Jan 22

@shallow-blue said
Shut up and get your son vaccinated before he dies.
As it happens, he got his second dose on Tuesday.

It was an extremely close and agonizing decision that I seriously contemplated, researched and discussed with experts for a long time.

But I can assure you that the screeching of hysterical Branch Covidian panic-mongers like you had nothing to do with it.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
13 Jan 22

@quackquack said
The New York Times has a chart each day saying the average number of cases in the United States. It's interactive so if you click on new cases they have a whole bunch of charts. One is labeled the rates for vaccinated and unvaccinated. It states "these charts compare age-adjusted daily case and death rates for vaccinated and unvaccinated people in New York City and the ...[text shortened]... accinated people is significant evidence that the disease spreads more often to unvaccinated people.
Thank you. I'll look this over more carefully tonight.

MB

Moves
14 Jan 22

@no1marauder said
"Stopping"?

Why are you channeling MB?
If the gene vaccines are effective against the omicron variant why is Pfizer making an omicron specific gene vaccine?

https://www.healthcanal.com/news/pfizer-promises-an-omicron-specific-vaccine-by-march

Because the vaccines now are ineffective. Their actions prove that.
Sure they claim it is effective against omicron, but that is just another of their lies.

Try reading the links sh76 posted for you.
Omicron is vaccine resistant. Luc Montagnier predicted they would evolve to do that. Like it or not, that is the science.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 Jan 22

@metal-brain said
If the gene vaccines are effective against the omicron variant why is Pfizer making an omicron specific gene vaccine?

https://www.healthcanal.com/news/pfizer-promises-an-omicron-specific-vaccine-by-march

Because the vaccines now are ineffective. Their actions prove that.
Sure they claim it is effective against omicron, but that is just another of their lies.

Tr ...[text shortened]... sistant. Luc Montagnier predicted they would evolve to do that. Like it or not, that is the science.
🚨🚧moron alert!!!🚧🚨

This has been explained to you a hundred times in a hundred different threads you’ve started.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
14 Jan 22

@shavixmir said
Moronity of nobody actually caring about your trailer trash opinions.
You replied without emoticons, dropped the Gop accusation and confessed to being a moron.

I can play you like a tarantella shag doody, you're my puppet.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 Jan 22

@wajoma said
You replied without emoticons, dropped the Gop accusation and confessed to being a moron.

I can play you like a tarantella shag doody, you're my puppet.
You're trailer trash who rims the cum out of his ma's arse once she's been buggered by the local good old boys.

E

Moves
14 Jan 22

@shavixmir said
You're trailer trash who rims the cum out of his ma's arse once she's been buggered by the local good old boys.
I find it amazing that you have not received a permanent ban with how often you make posts like this.