1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 18:37
    @no1marauder said
    Not to pick on any single poster, but I'm curious as to your response to mine and QQ's evidence that shows that the unvaccinated have somewhere between 4.5 and 6 times the likelihood of catching omicron as do the vaccinated.

Doesn't this fact seriously invalidate the points you made earlier in the thread?
    What is your source of information?
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    17 Jan '22 02:16
    @no1marauder said
    The kid in the article you quote is vaccinated.
    Facebook post of Steve Leary:

"Hi everyone, I’m not sure how long my post will last as I’ve had it removed 4 times already, the disgusting inhumane fb fact checkers and our corrupt government will not allow my comment to stay up.

Everyone, I lost my son Lachlan last Wednesday to the vaccine. He was 7 years old. He had been unwell on Wednesday night with a fever and we monitored him closely, 6am the next morning he started having breathing difficulties so we took him to westmead hospital. They tried to stop us going in with him but it did not work as I threatened to contact Rebel news and have a reporter there within minutes and they backed off, we were allowed in. 4 hours passed after many tests. He was sent home 5 hours later. Friday morning at 4am we heard him yell out, he was on his bedroom floor, he was not breathing, my wife and I began CPR, I called the ambo on loud speaker. Ambo arrived within 7 mins, my son passed away in the ambulance. He had a massive heart attack.

My wife is now hospitalised in westmead hospital heavily sedated. I am trying to hold everything together for our 2 year old daughter Sammy. The government has ruined my family, they have taken away our only son, we put our trust in the government to keep us safe and they killed my boy!!!

I have been banned from Twitter, posts deleted on my fb page and warnings issued on community standards. So the death of my beautiful boy is being censored!!! I have taken the time this afternoon to email PM and have demanded an immediate explanation!! My message to parents now is do not allow these people to touch your kids!! I have been abused for allowing my son to be vaccinated but as parents we thought we were keeping him safe. We have to live with this for the rest of our lives. Please please don’t let your babies be subjected to this. I can’t bring my boy back and my family is now broken while our PM lives the high life of luxury probably."

According to shagdoody this guy is a neo-nazi.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Jan '22 05:19
    @wajoma said
    Facebook post of Steve Leary:

"Hi everyone, I’m not sure how long my post will last as I’ve had it removed 4 times already, the disgusting inhumane fb fact checkers and our corrupt government will not allow my comment to stay up.

Everyone, I lost my son Lachlan last Wednesday to the vaccine. He was 7 years old. He had been unwell on Wednesday night with a fever and we ...[text shortened]... ur PM lives the high life of luxury probably."

According to shagdoody this guy is a neo-nazi.
    According to me, you’re using one example from facebook as proof against overwhelming evidence from every valid research conducted on a subject.

Which makes you a moron.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 22:14
    @shavixmir said
    According to me, you’re using one example from facebook as proof against overwhelming evidence from every valid research conducted on a subject.

Which makes you a moron.
    BUMP for the COVID minimizer who said he'd look at the evidence that the unvaccinated have a much higher chance of catching the omicron variant than the vaccinated (you know who you are).
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 22:28
    @no1marauder said
    BUMP for the COVID minimizer who said he'd look at the evidence that the unvaccinated have a much higher chance of catching the omicron variant than the vaccinated (you know who you are).
    Since shag doody for brains was replying to me, that must mean you're referring to me, and since I haven't even typed the word o m i c r o n on this message board the only conclusion:

Despite making some astute observations about the nature of politicians on another thread, No1 doody for brains, is a dullard, who is quite happy to offer sacrifices of other peoples children to his god, the state.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 22:29
    @shavixmir said

Which makes you a moron.
    how stupid are you? there is plenty of evidence of these vaccines causing hearth problems with young people
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 22:47
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    You do realize nature has had a BILLION years to perfect its weapons. I think it is clear this is one of those weapons saying there are too DAM many people on the planet and there is a culling going on. Seems to happen about every century or so.

But each time we are stronger scientifically starting with Pasteur, medicine gets stronger all the time so compare todays pandemic with the last one, covid is a bad one and so specific to attack humans could never have been done in a lab.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 23:16
    @wajoma said
    Since shag doody for brains was replying to me, that must mean you're referring to me, and since I haven't even typed the word o m i c r o n on this message board the only conclusion:

Despite making some astute observations about the nature of politicians on another thread, No1 doody for brains, is a dullard, who is quite happy to offer sacrifices of other peoples children to his god, the state.
    No, I wasn't referring to you.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '22 07:55
    Fauci ADMITS we will never eradicate SARS2 and we will all get it.

https://rumble.com/vsxhd8-fauci-admits-jimmy-dore-is-right-about-covid.html

But no1, suzi and sonhouse would rather get the virus from a vaccinated person than an unvaccinated person when they get it.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '22 07:55
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    You do realize nature has had a BILLION years to perfect its weapons. I think it is clear this is one of those weapons saying there are too DAM many people on the planet and there is a culling going on. Seems to happen about every century or so.

But each time we are stronger scientifically starting with Pasteur, medicine gets stronger all the time so comp ...[text shortened]... e last one, covid is a bad one and so specific to attack humans could never have been done in a lab.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/new-emails-expose-faucis-role-shaping-highly-influential-paper-established-covid-natural
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '22 10:17
    Fauci ADMITS we will never eradicate SARS2 and we will all get it.

https://rumble.com/vsxhd8-fauci-admits-jimmy-dore-is-right-about-covid.html

no1 seems to believe getting SARS2 from a vaccinated person is better than getting it from an unvaccinated person. What does it matter?

The gene vaccines do not slow the spread either. People with natural immunity are less likely to spread the virus than vaccinated people. The reason is very simple. The gene vaccines were not designed to stop or slow the spread.
  12. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    25 Jan '22 15:371 edit
    @no1marauder said
    I have carefully looked at the evidence.

On the one hand, people showing up with Omicron (especially at hospitals) seems overwhelmingly unvaxxed.

On the other hand, most experts you speak to put the protection against infection at 30% or less.

Why the apparent discrepancy?

Possibilities:

1. Mild infections (which are the vast majority of infections in vaxxed people) don't show up in testing (and certainly not in hospitals and clinics).
    2. Vaxxed infected with Omicron have lowed viral loads and less contagious time.

Both are almost certainly true.

But okay, I'll amend my position from "vaccines probably slow the spread of Omicron somewhat" to "vaccines probably slow the spread of Omicron substantially."

That, of course, begs the question of whether mandates are really necessary, which depends on how much of a public interest there is in slowing Omicron spread.

Once you concede that we're all going to be exposed to Omicron eventually if we haven't already (and most of us have), the public interest in slowing the spread is kind of weak. Hospitals don't generally seem to be buckling and the situation is actually improving substantially in the northeast (it will take another couple of weeks for the country to follow). Many of the hospitalizations and most of the deaths now being reported are leftover from Delta.

Assume the following 3 conditions:
    1. The infection is Omicron
    2. The person is fully vaccinated
    3. The person is not exceedingly old or vulnerable

The odds of this person having serious problems or dying are a rounding error from zero.

So, given that the unvaccinated have the option of getting vaccinated and that the exceedingly old or vulnerable have the option of staying protected by social distancing and N95s, there doesn't seem to be much of a public interest in coercive measures and (especially) draconian measures like school and business shutdowns.
  13. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    25 Jan '22 15:431 edit
    Frankly, I'm not even sure it's completely fair to call Omicron "COVID" given the stark differences in presentation and virulence, but that's for another time.
  14. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    25 Jan '22 15:46
    @no1marauder said
    Sorry; I was quite busy over the weekend.

Travelling outside the US for the first time since 2019 tonight. Took my PCR on Sunday.

Good news: Negative for Omicron

Bad news: Positive for RSV

Good news: Nobody gives a damn about RSV (or influenza or rinovirus and smallpox or diptheria or rabies), as long as you don't have Omicold, they're happy to let you in.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '22 15:52
    @sh76 said
    I have carefully looked at the evidence.

On the one hand, people showing up with Omicron (especially at hospitals) seems overwhelmingly unvaxxed.

On the other hand, most experts you speak to put the protection against infection at 30% or less.

Why the apparent discrepancy?

Possibilities:

1. Mild infections (which are the vast majority of infections in vaxxed peopl ...[text shortened]... nterest in coercive measures and (especially) draconian measures like school and business shutdowns.
    "On the one hand, people showing up with Omicron (especially at hospitals) seems overwhelmingly unvaxxed"

What is your source of information? You did say you carefully looked at the evidence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree