Did gene vaccines ever stop the spread?

Did gene vaccines ever stop the spread?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 Jan 22

@eladar said
I find it amazing that you have not received a permanent ban with how often you make posts like this.
I ooze sex appeal.
Just ask your wife.

Oh. Wait. You're an incel. You don't have one.
Just ask your momma.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
14 Jan 22

Paul Offit, the director of the Vaccine Education Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, told me that getting boosted would not be worth the risk for the average healthy 17-year-old boy. Offit advised his own son, who is in his 20s, not to get a third dose. Even with Omicron’s ability to sidestep some of the protection vaccines provide, Offit said, he believes that his son is well protected against serious illness with two shots, so a third just isn’t necessary.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2022/01/should-teens-get-booster-omicron/621222/

https://www.chop.edu/doctors/offit-paul-a

COVID vaccines for healthy boys is an exceedingly close question.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
14 Jan 22

@sh76 said
[quote]Paul Offit, the director of the Vaccine Education Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, told me that getting boosted would not be worth the risk for the average healthy 17-year-old boy. Offit advised his own son, who is in his 20s, not to get a third dose. Even with Omicron’s ability to sidestep some of the protection vaccines provide, Offit said, he believes tha ...[text shortened]... w.chop.edu/doctors/offit-paul-a

COVID vaccines for healthy boys is an exceedingly close question.
The kid in the article you quote is vaccinated.

MB

Moves
15 Jan 22

@eladar said
I find it amazing that you have not received a permanent ban with how often you make posts like this.
It is because he is a subscriber. Only subscribers can alert posts now.
He only has subscribers to fear and nobody wants to subscribe knowing how abusive subscribers like him are.

MB

Moves
15 Jan 22

@no1marauder said
The kid in the article you quote is vaccinated.
If the gene vaccines are effective against the omicron variant why is Pfizer making an omicron specific gene vaccine?

https://www.healthcanal.com/news/pfizer-promises-an-omicron-specific-vaccine-by-march

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
15 Jan 22

@metal-brain said
If the gene vaccines are effective against the omicron variant why is Pfizer making an omicron specific gene vaccine?

https://www.healthcanal.com/news/pfizer-promises-an-omicron-specific-vaccine-by-march
Uh… because specific targetting is even more effective than boosting general antibodies…

Did you just hatch out of an egg or something?

Moves
15 Jan 22

@metal-brain said
gene vaccines
As usual: no.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
15 Jan 22
1 edit

@eladar said
I welcome it, it exposes him. There's a inkling of conscience left in shag doody, when he feels a pang his response is to act like a naughty child, it's humorous that he thinks his witless chit, cum, incest posts are anything other than a judgment on himself.

So bring it on shag doody, we're not impressed by 'look at me, how low can I go' but by how puerile it's possible to be.

He's my pet, I play him like a bongo.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
15 Jan 22

@shallow-blue said
As usual: no.
Previously you stated:

"All libertarians are far-right. Don't pretend to fool us."

Can you please give us your interpretation of 'far-right' and I'll point out the differences to libertarianism, happy to give you a learning moment.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
16 Jan 22

@wajoma said
I welcome it, it exposes him. There's a inkling of conscience left in shag doody, when he feels a pang his response is to act like a naughty child, it's humorous that he thinks his witless chit, cum, incest posts are anything other than a judgment on himself.

So bring it on shag doody, we're not impressed by 'look at me, how low can I go' but by how puerile it's possible to be.

Check out that wit!
Must be a life saver there in prison, the trailer park or wherever the hell else you ooze about.

MB

Moves
16 Jan 22

@shavixmir said
Uh… because specific targetting is even more effective than boosting general antibodies…

Did you just hatch out of an egg or something?
So you admit the gene vaccines available now are not as effective.
That is what I thought. Thank you for the confirmation.

MB

Moves
16 Jan 22

@wajoma said

I agree.

Everything he posts meant to insult others applies to him. He is a good example of psychological projection. He is so ashamed of himself he projects his self loathing onto others.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
16 Jan 22

@metal-brain said
So you admit the gene vaccines available now are not as effective.
That is what I thought. Thank you for the confirmation.
They are not gene vaccines, you little incel.

And they are effective. But a targetted vaccine is more effective.

Horses get you from A to B. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t buy a fukking car if you can.

Imbecile.

MB

Moves
16 Jan 22

@shavixmir said
They are not gene vaccines, you little incel.

And they are effective. But a targetted vaccine is more effective.

Horses get you from A to B. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t buy a fukking car if you can.

Imbecile.
So the gene vaccines now are not effective enough against the omicron variant.
Glad you admit it.

https://hms.harvard.edu/news/gene-vaccine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_vaccine
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33772572/

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Jan 22

@sh76 said
Thank you. I'll look this over more carefully tonight.
Not to pick on any single poster, but I'm curious as to your response to mine and QQ's evidence that shows that the unvaccinated have somewhere between 4.5 and 6 times the likelihood of catching omicron as do the vaccinated.

Doesn't this fact seriously invalidate the points you made earlier in the thread?