Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter!

Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g

Pepperland

Moves
20 Apr 09

Originally posted by Crowley
Thanks for the informative response!

I'll try to post only short sentences that you can understand, from now on.
better than that, don't post.

Pj

Moves
21 Apr 09

If your English comprehension is lacking, please let me know now, because I think I may be wasting my time here.
You certainly are a complete waste of time.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
21 Apr 09

Originally posted by Phil jackson
You certainly are a complete waste of time.
Wow. You really hurt my feelings, man.
😞

Thank goodness I have dog who still loves me and this: http://tinyurl.com/d79q6x

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
21 Apr 09

A fun game this is turning out to be, darvlay.

Speaking of fun, I wonder which non-subscriber is masking the brooding presence of chancremechanic ...

d

Moves
21 Apr 09

I think he was a very positive presence in this forum.

Z

Moves
21 Apr 09

Originally posted by darvlay
seeing as we are now left with the likes of scherzo, wajoma and the rest of the yahoos, we indeed should appreciate dsr more.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
21 Apr 09

Originally posted by darvlay
He was spreading HIV?

Pj

Moves
21 Apr 09

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
seeing as we are now left with the likes of scherzo, wajoma and the rest of the yahoos, we indeed should appreciate dsr more.
Yes, and the only reason we have to put up with them whilst those like DSR are banned is because the forum 'moderator' is biased. He/she cannot face up to facts if they conflict with his/her prejudices.

Moves
21 Apr 09
2 edits

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
21 Apr 09

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Well said.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
21 Apr 09

The post that was quoted here has been removed
'Past' not 'post', surely?

Moves
21 Apr 09

S

Moves
21 Apr 09

I recall DSR once posting a link to a youtube clip of numerous indigenous tribes of varying nations all either starving to death or doing stupid things, like tripping over. Overlayed on the clip were text headlines to the effect of 'ha ha, look how stupid they are' or 'they're dying because they're not clever enough to work for a living'. Lulz all round. Lets get him back, he was a riot.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
21 Apr 09

Originally posted by Starrman
I recall DSR once posting a link to a youtube clip of numerous indigenous tribes of varying nations all either starving to death or doing stupid things, like tripping over. Overlayed on the clip were text headlines to the effect of 'ha ha, look how stupid they are' or 'they're dying because they're not clever enough to work for a living'. Lulz all round. Lets get him back, he was a riot.
Rink prease! That must have been GOLD!

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
21 Apr 09

If your English comprehension is lacking, please let me know now, because I think I may be wasting my time here.
How have you managed to grow up into such a well adjusted gentleman Crowley? What, with Apartheid, zebras, elephants and Charlize Theron running about, I'd have expected you to be easily as racist as DSR ever positioned himself to be.

How often do you have black people over to your house for dinner? The fact that the gardener eats his lunch on your porch does not count as having him over for dinner.