Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter!

Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
17 Apr 09
1 edit

Originally posted by generalissimo
I did.
Ah, yes, of course. So did this little guy: http://springcitychronicle.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/paparazzi_monkey-newspaper1.jpg

g

Pepperland

Moves
17 Apr 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Crowley
Ah, yes, of course. So did this little guy: http://springcitychronicle.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/paparazzi_monkey-newspaper1.jpg
You're pathetic.

Come on, give me the so-called "racist" or borderline posts.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
17 Apr 09

You're pathetic.

Come on, give the so-called "racist" or borderline posts.
I've trawled through that racists' vitriol enough over the years.
Why would I torture myself like that, just to prove a point to someone whose preconceptions won't allow the point to be proven?

I'd rather punch myself in the groin a hundred times.

g

Pepperland

Moves
17 Apr 09

I've trawled through that racists' vitriol enough over the years.
Why would I torture myself like that, just to prove a point to someone whose preconceptions won't allow the point to be proven?

I'd rather punch myself in the groin a hundred times.
what a load of BS.

You can't find anything can you?

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
17 Apr 09

what a load of BS.

You can't find anything can you?
Whatever you say, Spanky.

You win.

g

Pepperland

Moves
17 Apr 09

Whatever you say, Spanky.

You win.
You win.

There you go.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
17 Apr 09

Originally posted by kmax87
yup a bit like poor Hitler as well, not here to defend himself either against all those murderous nazi allegations. Was too much for him in the end, he couldn't face anyone and didn't have a clue how he could start to extricate himself from the myth that the allies and other assorted enemies had created around him, so he simply gave up and topped himself.
Ah, yes of course. Let the Hitler comparisons begin! That didn't take long. Fun fun fun!

I'll bet you feel all puffed up and important now.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by Sleepyguy
Ah, yes of course. Let the Hitler comparisons begin! That didn't take long. Fun fun fun!

I'll bet you feel all puffed up and important now.
I'm forced to wonder what the smallest number of posts required to unleash a Hitlerism. I , myself, usually wait until at least the second page of a thread to compare someone to Hitler. Spirituality is a different story as I once compared Jesus and the Apostles to the Hitler Youth in a thread title.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I'm forced to wonder what the smallest number of posts required to unleash a Hitlerism.
I'm unaware of any rule, but I think waiting as long as you can stand yields the most satisfaction. It's like that age old mystery "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?" It all depends on how much self control the poster can muster before finally succumbing to the need, and crunching through to that gooey sweetness.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
18 Apr 09

Thats BS.

The majority of people here are far-left loons, haven't you heard of scherzo? no1sucker? yourself? spurs73? spruce-something? FMF?, and so on.
I pound the table for capitalism and free markets to FMF and go round after round with no1 over Chavez and still get classed with the left-wing.

There ain't no justice.

NB. 'Something' is spelled 112358. It's easy enough to remember.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
18 Apr 09
2 edits

Originally posted by spruce112358
'Something' is spelled 112358. It's easy enough to remember.
Not if your heart and mind are filled with hate for the "godless commies".

He probably thinks Fibonacci was a fascist leader in early 20th century Italy.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by spruce112358
NB. 'Something' is spelled 112358. It's easy enough to remember.
Actually we all thought you were a goose Mr Fibonacci 😛

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
18 Apr 09

Not if your heart and mind are filled with hate for the "godless commies".

Damn didn't see your post!

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
18 Apr 09

Nah I just think he thought he was a 13 by 8 block-head.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I'm forced to wonder what the smallest number of posts required to unleash a Hitlerism.
There's probably some indivisible prime relationship that can be inferred from the statistical significance of the guaranteed ratings pump primed *issues* as determined by standardised News Limited polling or a random pick of O'Reilly Factor hot topics. While much research has gone into this, as you can imagine, the corporates do like to know to the micro litre exactly how much blood they can exactly extract from their target audience. The greatest fear amongst those who wield the levers of identity formation and power however, is that their target audience may actually only be pandering to their fantasy auto suggestions, and the long hoped for total pavlovian response target audience, is far from realised as many of the so called sheep are simply still faking it and playing them for suckers to get as much of the handouts and the loss leader greasing as they can carry.