Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter!

Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by Sleepyguy
I'll bet you feel all puffed up and important now.
No I don't have a period, my feelings on most matters are fairly constant. I don't experience much in the way of mood swings either. If I appear puffed up and important I am afraid its not a temporal problem, its ingrained. I could apologise in perpetuity for my inappropriate pompousness, but that would just come across as being a little obsequious, and nobody likes a doormat.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by spruce112358
I pound the table for capitalism and free markets to FMF and go round after round with no1 over Chavez and still get classed with the left-wing.

There ain't no justice.

NB. 'Something' is spelled 112358. It's easy enough to remember.
Capitalism is the exploitation of the workers by the bourgeois.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Talking about Republican extremists

Pj

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by scherzo
Capitalism is the exploitation of the workers by the bourgeois.
That is preferable to the exploitation of the bourgeois by the workers as occurred in the UK during the period 1964 to 1980 when inflation reached 27% per annum.

g

Pepperland

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by Crowley
Not if your heart and mind are filled with hate for the "godless commies".

He probably thinks Fibonacci was a fascist leader in early 20th century Italy.
yeah, you don't hesitate when personally attacking me, but you've gone quiet about the "racist" posts. How pathetic.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
yeah, you don't hesitate when personally attacking me, but you've gone quiet about the "racist" posts. How pathetic.
So what is a "personal attack"?
Does your "You're pathetic" on the previous page then count as well?

Like I said earlier: Can we have one standard, please.

g

Pepperland

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by Crowley
So what is a "personal attack"?
Does your "You're pathetic" on the previous page then count as well?

Like I said earlier: Can we have one standard, please.
Alright, lets have one standard.

but the same applies to you.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
Alright, lets have one standard.

but the same applies to you.
Absolutely. I believe both posts were 'opinionated observations', if you will.

R
Godless Commie

Glasgow

Moves
18 Apr 09

Originally posted by Phil jackson
That is preferable to the exploitation of the bourgeois by the workers as occurred in the UK during the period 1964 to 1980 when inflation reached 27% per annum.
The workers were in control in the UK for 16 years and I missed it!

s

At the Revolution

Moves
19 Apr 09

Last time I checked, the workers were never in control of the UK, unless you got it from the same source that says that Muslim extremism is actually a viable and rising force there.

Pj

Moves
19 Apr 09

Last time I checked, the workers were never in control of the UK, unless you got it from the same source that says that Muslim extremism is actually a viable and rising force there.
Just goes to show how little you know about condtions in the UK, past and present.

Z

Moves
19 Apr 09

Talking about Republican extremists
now i am called a republican. do you mean the american republican? or what do you mean? what will i be called next? a native american freedom activist? will i be accused of rallying the native americans and scalp all the pale faces?

can i be called a panzy european? that is a favourite of americans. can i be called a hippie? can i be called a mossad agent? that would be cool. not as cool as "righteous warrior for allah" but close.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
19 Apr 09

Just goes to show how little you know about condtions in the UK, past and present.
I wouldn't call the scorched earth policies adopted by both sides in that most protracted and toxic of industrial relations/class war periods of British history as necessarily one where anyone had any control. It would be more accurate to say that bullying and anarchy ruled that period. While it is true that that age saw the rise of that quintessential of all British industry knobbling institutions, the megalomaniacal shop steward, that rise was in no small part driven by a contrary bloody mindedness on the part of employer groups. Rather than ever concede any ground or recognise the legitimate grievances on the part of their work forces, employers by and large helped create the monster that helped destroy British industry. Class war meant more than a sound byte back then. People reflect on the soft nostalgic side of the swinging 60's now, but at the time during the thick of it, the Beatles, Stones, & Who et al, really did turn the then know world on its head, and rather than accede to the expanded class expectations of the working classes during that period, the establishment fearing the worst went into survival mode and simply battened down the hatches until Maggie came along. By that time people had become sick of the impasse and had already started to bite the hand that started out wanting to feed it. The union movement had become so powerful and so locked into mortal combat that they had actually forgotten who's needs they were meant to be serving. Derailed by power hungry excess they suffered the fate of many a dinosaur. Irrelevance.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
19 Apr 09

Do you live in the UK?

Pj

Moves
19 Apr 09

Do you live in the UK?
Yes, and have done so for more years than you have lived anywhere.