Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter!

Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
17 Apr 09

Originally posted by Phil jackson
To call anyone who does not share your prejudices a 'racist'is a sure sign of a defective intellect
However, to call someone who continually makes racist comments a 'racist' is perfectly sensible.

Z

Moves
17 Apr 09

To call anyone who does not share your prejudices a 'racist'is a sure sign of a defective intellect
hitler didn't share my prejudices like "jews and blacks are just as human as whites". i call him a racist.

damn, i have a defective intellect.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
17 Apr 09

Really? What prejudices are those, pray tell?

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
17 Apr 09

Originally posted by mtthw
However, to call someone who continually makes racist comments a 'racist' is perfectly sensible.
That's what I thought too 😕

g

Pepperland

Moves
17 Apr 09

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
could be any of his hateful, bigot , lame ideas. i couldn't care less. i don't know how he managed to avoid banning so long.

not to mention he made dozens of threads simply by posting a link and watching us duke it out. i don't remember any well argued post. not just because i mostly didn't agree with him but because he didn't really argued, he simply co ...[text shortened]... wever i don't know why he was banned. he indeed had intelligent and well argued posts.
could be any of his hateful, bigot , lame ideas. i couldn't care less. i don't know how he managed to avoid banning so long.

Well, no1sucker has hateful and lame ideas, and he is still here.

g

Pepperland

Moves
17 Apr 09

Originally posted by scherzo
I'm glad he's gone. Now I have one less extremist to deal with.
yeah, you're far from being an extremist.

g

Pepperland

Moves
17 Apr 09

Originally posted by Crowley
dSR was (is) a bigoted, racist troll.

'Nuff said.
I don't recall any racist remarks made by DSR, this thing of being racist is just a myth.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
17 Apr 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
I don't recall any racist remarks made by DSR, this thing of being racist is just a myth.
LOL, yeah, only his borderline posts remain in public view. Don't forget the hidden ones.

Anyway, I know I won't convince you, so I'll just laugh at your posts from now on.

g

Pepperland

Moves
17 Apr 09

LOL, yeah, only his borderline posts remain in public view. Don't forget the hidden ones.

Anyway, I know I won't convince you, so I'll just laugh at your posts from now on.
care to post them?

d

Moves
17 Apr 09

care to post them?
😕

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
17 Apr 09
1 edit

care to post them?
Think about what you're asking for a moment.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
17 Apr 09

LOL. That's funny.

Still, I also don't remember DSR being racist. Prolific, highly partisan, in your face, deliberately provocative, etc.. I think even DSR would agree with those labels. But I don't remember anything overtly racist from him (though I could have missed it). I do think however, that it really sucks that everyone can publicly accuse him of it while he is prevented from defending himself.

JD

Moves
17 Apr 09

And a figment of the Crowley/scherzo type of diseased imagination.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
17 Apr 09

Originally posted by darvlay
'Nuff said.
This is going to be your fault.

g

Pepperland

Moves
17 Apr 09

I meant the "borderline posts".