Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter!

Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
23 Apr 09
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed

h

Moves
23 Apr 09

Who was this DSR about whom so much fuss is being made?

F

Moves
23 Apr 09

Originally posted by hannibal200
That's a big word for you little man. Do you even know what it means?
Welcome to RHP.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
23 Apr 09

Originally posted by hannibal200
Who was this DSR about whom so much fuss is being made?
der schwartz ritter

User 206200

M
Who is John Galt?

Taggart Comet

Moves
23 Apr 09

Originally posted by scherzo
They give several warnings.
Oh no - they do not. This is a "benevolent??" dictatorship in whose mind rests the only template for content of any sort and their decisions are final.

I posted a quite tame bit of humour in 'general forms' concerning the topic of women, beer, golf and men being 'taken advantage of'. I receiced no explaination of any word or phrase found objectionable in the joke, nor was there any word that has not appeared in these forums numerous times, however it was removed immediately.

Even so, in it's brief life it recieved 3 recc's!!!

Based on this experience I am convinced mods are of the fairer sex and without sense of humour. Anyone who would enjoy reading the piece......PM me and I will send it to you in private....

s

At the Revolution

Moves
23 Apr 09

Originally posted by MacSwain
Oh no - they do not. This is a "benevolent??" dictatorship in whose mind rests the only template for content of any sort and their decisions are final.

I posted a quite tame bit of humour in 'general forms' concerning the topic of women, beer, golf and men being 'taken advantage of'. I receiced no explaination of any word or phrase found objectionable in ...[text shortened]... ne who would enjoy reading the piece......PM me and I will send it to you in private....
Be careful. The mods are listening to EVERYTHING YOU POST.

Pj

Moves
23 Apr 09

Originally posted by MacSwain
[Based on this experience I am convinced mods are of the fairer sex and without sense of humour. Anyone who would enjoy reading the piece......PM me and I will send it to you in private....[/b]
Or of the 'gay'sex? I should like to read your joke and should be grateful if you would PM it to me.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
23 Apr 09

Originally posted by Phil jackson
Or of the 'gay'sex? I should like to read your joke and should be grateful if you would PM it to me.
You alienating fellow conservatives??

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
23 Apr 09

Would it bother you if a homosexual is in control of which posts of yours will see the light of day?

Because, if so, then yes. I'm oiled up and ready to go cowboy!

Pj

Moves
24 Apr 09

Originally posted by Crowley
Would it bother you if a homosexual is in control of which posts of yours will see the light of day?

Because, if so, then yes. I'm oiled up and ready to go cowboy!
You sound just the type they appoint as 'moderators' here, like the Great Moderator himself.

F

Moves
24 Apr 09

Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter indeed!

Apart from a few throw away comments from General Forum retrobates who spend no time at debates, he's only got the likes of Phil Jackson and generalissimo sticking up for him. What a humiliation! Not a single poster of substance or repute.

Pj

Moves
24 Apr 09

Originally posted by FMF
Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter indeed!

Apart from a few throw away comments from General Forum retrobates who spend no time at debates, he's only got the likes of Phil Jackson and generalissimo sticking up for him. What a humiliation! Not a single poster of substance or repute.
The only reason why DSR has been banned and not the muzlim racists who openly support those who advocate 'wiping Israel off the map' is that the 'moderators' are biased in your favour. Nothing to boast about.

F

Moves
24 Apr 09

The only reason why DSR has been banned and not the muzlim racists who openly support those who advocate 'wiping Israel off the map' is that the 'moderators' are biased in your favour. Nothing to boast about.
I assume it's a TOS problem. That's life in a private sector environment. This is not a democracy. I don't see how bias could have been a factor. DSR's rights were defined by the TOS. The site owners rights are also defined there.

Moves
24 Apr 09

Moves
24 Apr 09