Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter!

Bring Back Der Schwarze Ritter!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pj

Moves
22 Apr 09
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I do not 'blame the immigrants', rather the politicians who let them in. But that does not alter the fact that until then we had no such problems. That is all I stated in my original post; no more, no less. So just dry up.

F

Moves
22 Apr 09

Originally posted by Phil jackson
As to the 'consensus' banning DSR it appears that far more here support him and deny the 'racist' slur you and your fellow geeks have seen fit to cast.
The people who don't miss DSR's poisonous contribution to these threads mostly feel no need to distract others from the fact that you and generalissimo are making complete fools of yourselves here. Your posts here are probably an embarrassment to others who, for whatever reasons, miss DSR's particular brand of rough and tumble stuff. And you've then got the inimitable generalissimo demanding to see the racist posts that have been deleted (and nobody can now see) and insisting that the posts that weren't deleted don't include any racist posts (although presumably he knows that they have been deleted - or does he?)!

Moves
22 Apr 09

Pj

Moves
22 Apr 09

Originally posted by FMF
The people who don't miss DSR's poisonous contribution to these threads mostly feel no need to distract others from the fact that you and generalissimo are making complete fools of yourselves here. Your posts here are probably an embarrassment to others who, for whatever reasons, miss DSR's particular brand of rough and tumble stuff. And you've then got the inim ...[text shortened]... any racist posts (although presumably he knows that they have been deleted - or does he?)!
And what the hell do you know about the UK, past and present? About as much as the Irishman I suspect.

Moves
22 Apr 09
1 edit

Y

Moves
22 Apr 09

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
22 Apr 09

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Dumbass.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
22 Apr 09

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Dumbass.
Yep. That's an a-hole maneuver that is.

g

Pepperland

Moves
22 Apr 09

Originally posted by FMF
The people who don't miss DSR's poisonous contribution to these threads mostly feel no need to distract others from the fact that you and generalissimo are making complete fools of yourselves here. Your posts here are probably an embarrassment to others who, for whatever reasons, miss DSR's particular brand of rough and tumble stuff. And you've then got the inim ...[text shortened]... any racist posts (although presumably he knows that they have been deleted - or does he?)!
The people who don't miss DSR's poisonous contribution to these threads mostly feel no need to distract others from the fact that you and generalissimo are making complete fools of yourselves here.

Making fool of ourselves? there are people here (including you) who claim there were racist and "borderline" posts by DSR, I've never found any racist (before they were censored, that is of course if they existed) or boderline posts. DSR's contribution to the site was far from being as malign as no1sucker's and spurs73's.

demanding to see the racist posts that have been deleted (and nobody can now see)

I was demanding to see the "borderline" posts.

F

Moves
22 Apr 09

Originally posted by Phil jackson
And what the hell do you know about the UK, past and present?
British born and bred, me.

F

Moves
23 Apr 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
I was demanding to see the "borderline" posts.
Why?

The posts for which he has been banned have been removed. He wasn't banned for his "borderline" posts. What do they have to do with him being banned?

DSR posted contentious and inflammatory racially offensive messages and threads and also targeted specific users with racially offensive posts. Whole threads were sometimes deleted, as has been explained by one of the site's moderators, for being utterly unsuitable for a 13+ work safe public web site. This was in clear contravention of the site's Terms Of Service. He has been banned. Which part of this do you dispute?

F

Moves
23 Apr 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
DSR's contribution to the site was far from being as malign as [no1marauder's]
Which of no1's posts are in contravention of the TOS?

jb

Moves
23 Apr 09

Get a life you bunch of loosers.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
23 Apr 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
Get a life you bunch of loosers.
Loosers? I'll have you know that our sphincters are puckered, toned and tight as a drum.

jb

Moves
23 Apr 09

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Loosers? I'll have you know that our sphincters are puckered, toned and tight as a drum.
I stand corrected then