1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 18:02
    @earl-of-trumps said
    BLM is not going away any time soon.
    They have chapters in many US cities and have over $1billion in funding.
    That's my message, regardless how your warped TDS mind interprets my actions for me.
    That means that BLM must be a worthwhile cause.
    Now if we can only get the white supremacists to stop infiltrating the rallies....
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 18:10
    @earl-of-trumps said
    BLM is not going away any time soon.
    They have chapters in many US cities and have over $1billion in funding.
    That's my message, regardless how your warped TDS mind interprets my actions for me.
    Billion dollars and they haven't helped one black business or neighborhood that got destroyed in their riots .
    But they sure do buy some fancy buses and rent nice hotel rooms for their travelling "demonstrators".
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 18:15
    @dood111 said
    Billion dollars and they haven't helped one black business or neighborhood that got destroyed in their riots .
    But they sure do buy some fancy buses and rent nice hotel rooms for their travelling "demonstrators".
    Suddenly your "pimp gun" doesn't make you feel so secure huh?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 18:171 edit
    @dood111 said
    You don't try to shoot someone in the leg if they are coming at you with a knife because if you miss or don't incapacitate them you're dead.
    Here's an example of the Tueller Drill 21 foot rule:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h0-q_IJbxE
    The problem with this video is that it presupposes that the best weapon against a knife is a gun. Ridiculous.

What's the best weapon against a gun? A bazooka?
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 18:20
    @dood111 said
    Oh God I don't care anymore you weren't there so go on and make any silly excuse you want for why the man attacking the cops shouldn't have been shot.
    Not like he was doing anything wrong in your eyes, right?
    And you weren’t there either.
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 18:32
    @shavixmir said
    And you weren’t there either.
    I've seen the video, Wallace is not just walking towards the cops, he's RUNNING at them and is about ten feet away when they finally open fire.
    They are lucky they weren't hurt.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 19:36
    @dood111 said
    I've seen the video, Wallace is not just walking towards the cops, he's RUNNING at them and is about ten feet away when they finally open fire.
    They are lucky they weren't hurt.
    You weren’t there.
  8. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 20:02
    @shavixmir said
    You weren’t there.
    LOOK AT THE VIDEO and get back to us.
    The officers had no choice.
    You are being intellectually dishonest with that "you weren't there" baloney.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 00:40
    @mghrn55 said
    That means that BLM must be a worthwhile cause.
    Now if we can only get the white supremacists to stop infiltrating the rallies....
    Hey, hey, hey. That's Suzianne's schtick.

I'm surprised she hasn't been in here to blame the boogie boys for all the arsons and looting. She's slipping.
  10. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 03:163 edits
    @suzianne said
    The problem with this video is that it presupposes that the best weapon against a knife is a gun. Ridiculous.

What's the best weapon against a gun? A bazooka?
    No, it doesn't presuppose any such thing. That was a very stupid thing to say.
    It shows that someone with an inferior weapon can still kill a man armed with a gun if they are close enough.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 04:08
    @dood111 said
    LOOK AT THE VIDEO and get back to us.
    The officers had no choice.
    You are being intellectually dishonest with that "you weren't there" baloney.
    Why does this happen in the US... frequently... and nearly nowhere else?

Why doesn’t the cop use a taser?

I can’t watch the video. How is the man holding the knife? Is he actually running? Is he walking? Is he responsive at all?
    Surely cops are trained how to handle situations like this with a minimum of force?

I’ve been attacked by people with knives (2 seperate incidents) and not once have I shot anyone over it. Or even been scratched with the knife (although, admittadely, I did manage to stab myself with my new chef’s knife a few weeks ago).

And you do realise this shooting isn’t an incident, don’t you? It’s an act with a country-breaking backdrop of acts, violence and frustration. Without even pointing fingers at who is to blame, there’s so much testosterone in the air and nobody calming the situation that every mistake, misjudgement or preceived injustice just fans the flames.

It’s so volatile you really don’t want cops shooting people at the moment. Justified or not.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 07:41
    @dood111 said
    You must not be familiar with handguns, hitting someone in the leg that is running at you isn't as easy as it sounds. Even if you hit them it's not guaranteed that you will incapacitate them on the first shot.
    The Tueller Drill video you refuse to look at shows that inside 21 feet a person with a knife can close in and kill a person armed with a pistol almost every time.
    H ...[text shortened]... e you ever shot a handgun? At paper targets to see how accurate you are with a fast rapid fire shot?
    I’m very familiar with hand guns thanks and it’s easy enough if you hold and aim the gun correctly.
    First thing is to back off and get some distance so you can line up your shot and aim for the thigh.
    Was the guy running at full pelt towards a lone officer?
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 07:44
    @kevcvs57 said
    I’m very familiar with hand guns thanks and it’s easy enough if you hold and aim the gun correctly.
    First thing is to back off and get some distance so you can line up your shot and aim for the thigh.
    By the looks of photos I’ve since seen, it looks more like the man is stumbling towards 2 cops who are correctly moving backwards to create distance.

I can’t see how he’s holding a knife (or even if he is holding one). The gate of the legs is too small to be running.

The cops carry tasers don’t they?
    And batons?
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 07:44
    @kevcvs57 said
    Right so there was a bunch of them and your still saying that using group fire they could not bring him down with leg shots. Utter BS.
  15. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 11:31
    Black right wingers destroyed another city? 😱

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree