1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 11:40
    @cheesemaster said
    Black right wingers destroyed another city? 😱
    Well, I guess half-right is better than nothing.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 11:43
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Yes, our Peaceful Protesters are expressing themselves again. This
    time, in the charming city of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia.
    Yes, a black man was shot dead, a man who was charging police
    with a knife and who had been told several times to drop the knife.

Anyway, BLM erupted and as a result, 30 police were wounded.
    Watch the vid in this link, as a yahoo with ...[text shortened]... news/article-8882839/Protests-erupt-Philadelphia-police-shot-killed-knife-wielding-black-man-27.html
    I found video of the riots but not the incident
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 13:321 edit
    @cheesemaster said
    Black right wingers destroyed another city? 😱
    Don't blame this on "the blacks".

I'm sure the bulk of them are unemployed liberal justice warriors out to do some shopping and burning.

"Free stuff". Let's party
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 13:503 edits
    @shavixmir said
    By the looks of photos I’ve since seen, it looks more like the man is stumbling towards 2 cops who are correctly moving backwards to create distance.

I can’t see how he’s holding a knife (or even if he is holding one). The gate of the legs is too small to be running.

The cops carry tasers don’t they?
    And batons?
    He's not stumbling, he's running full tilt at the cops. The VIDEO makes that clear. Why you can't find the video is a mystery it's all over youtube.
    No, cops do not all carry tasers, only a very small percentage do.
    Using a baton against a knife attack is retarded, the police don't owe anything to a man charging at them with a knife.
    Why you are so anxious to find fault with the police and make excuses for a man with a long violent history who was trying to kill them is baffling.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 14:29
    @dood111 said
    He's not stumbling, he's running full tilt at the cops. The VIDEO makes that clear. Why you can't find the video is a mystery it's all over youtube.
    Using a baton against a knife attack is retarded, the police don't owe anything to a man charging at them with a knife.
    Why you are so anxious to find fault w ...[text shortened]... lice and make excuses for a man with a long violent history who was trying to kill them is baffling.
    What video provide a link that works or stop using it as evidence in your argument. I read the report on it and he definitely was not running at full tilt or anything like it.
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 14:47
    @kevcvs57 said
    What video provide a link that works or stop using it as evidence in your argument. I read the report on it and he definitely was not running at full tilt or anything like it.
    I don't provide video links anymore because you and your friends always poo-poo them and refuse to watch them.
    Look it up yourself, he's RUNNING at the cops. Just google the name of the idiot they shot.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 17:491 edit
    'Stop this violence:' father of Walter Wallace Jr. speaks

claims that violence by Peaceful Protesters is showing disrespect to his family. Good video.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/stop-this-violence-father-of-walter-wallace-jr-speaks/vi-BB1asDqy
  8. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 18:21
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Check out the inflammatory headline a Portland TV station ran with covering the shooting, calling the police murderers:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10220363802548376&set=gm.360964961794583
    They got a lot of hate mail over it and have since retracted it.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 20:23
    @dood111 said
    Why you are so anxious to find fault w ...[text shortened]... lice and make excuses for a man with a long violent history who was trying to kill them is baffling.
    Carry guns and not tasers?

Anyhoo. Turn it around, since you fail to see the backdrop and that shooting the man is not going to look measured: why do you think it’s pissed people off?
  10. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 20:36
    @shavixmir said
    Carry guns and not tasers?

Anyhoo. Turn it around, since you fail to see the backdrop and that shooting the man is not going to look measured: why do you think it’s pissed people off?
    Shooting a guy charging at you with a knife when he's a few feet away is not measured?
    You are living in some kind of Happy Care Bear Land, you have seen too many Hollywood movies.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 03:58
    @dood111 said
    Shooting a guy charging at you with a knife when he's a few feet away is not measured?
    You are living in some kind of Happy Care Bear Land, you have seen too many Hollywood movies.
    That’s not what I wrote.

Learn to read.
  12. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 04:30
    @shavixmir said
    That’s not what I wrote.

Learn to read.
    You might have to pantomime with emojis.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 05:13
    πŸ€“πŸ“„πŸ“œπŸ“” you πŸ’© for 🧠; πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸšœπŸ—‘

Something like that?
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 08:23
    @dood111 said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Check out the inflammatory headline a Portland TV station ran with covering the shooting, calling the police murderers:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10220363802548376&set=gm.360964961794583
    They got a lot of hate mail over it and have since retracted it.
    So the ‘running at full tilt’ thing was artistic licence then I’m sure if there was a video supporting your claims you would post it.
  15. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 13:261 edit
    Check out all the mugshots of Walter Wallace:
    http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61859&fbclid=IwAR1J_zK2NkCwLoIwrZo9Rn4bfRpvhHK4f9ZPA5nWp75vb_QQM9WhCFvZfug
    For those that want to see the video of him running at cops, go to youtube and google his name.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree