Biden's Higher Corporate Tax Rate

Biden's Higher Corporate Tax Rate

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planet Rain

Moves
72d

@earl-of-trumps said
Biden To Push Higher Corporate Tax In Key Political Speech

The proposals Biden is pushing for include a higher corporate tax rate of 28 percent and a corporate minimum tax of 21 percent, according to the White House.

These are part of a broader plan to lower the federal deficit by trillions of dollars,
and are to be accompanied by tax cuts for low ...[text shortened]... have many EV companies.
That's because of a relatively low corporate tax rate.

let's hear it
Your conclusions are awesome.

Too bad about nearly all your premises being false.

Lake Como

Moves
72d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Hey dummy that’s the unknown that we are debating, jeez you is stupid.
Biden has placed the % rate of 21 to 25, I should put it about 50, I’m guessing you would have at 0 so us mugs can pay all the taxes whilst the B of D and share holders can drink better Champaign and sail in bigger yacht’s 🙄
There is a danger if we create a majority that contributes absolutely nothing, but votes on the spending. Uh oh, a sentence you will not be able to absorb, so we are about to lose Kev. Dam, I win more posts that way.

Its what makes sense...what is the net effect when this happens? What do you mean 25%?.. Do you know that in Joe's 50 years in Washington, that he helped create teh loopeholes where General Electric paid ZERO taxes. Joe did that. When Barack was president. They did it by caving to the Green Energy lobby. Hey, you can banger with me, or you can banter with Suzianne. These are facts. Hang it around your pencil neck!! (sorry...)
Even tho you libs will think they will pay 25%, the dems promise rich people that they will never actually have to pay. because of all the credits, (Green credits, ETI credits, DEI credits, etc,). and THEN they promise average citizens (including you and sue, et al) that they are going to get everything for free. See the messaging here.
tt is like the Aesop Fable, a guy picks up a sick snake, nurses him back to health, and then...and THEN, the snake kills him . Why? Becuase he is a snake. Aplpy this fable to lying libs. Kev? Kev. Are you and your Corporal Sue REALLY thinking that corps will pay 25%!??!!?!?!????!?!?!?!???? The dems do not thank them, for the jobs, for the products, innovations goods and services. No, Kev and Dems say they are evil, while in the back room deals for tax credits are made, they will not pay 25%
You are all so tender.

Lake Como

Moves
72d
1 edit

@wajoma said
I have to explain it in a very simple fashion for suziman.

Agreed, it can be caused by having less 'things' of value in an economy.

Or if there is destruction of 'things' of value.

It has nothing to do with pop size.
And if there are less things of value in an economy, (Too much money chasing too few goods) the marketplace figures it out. And how about this nugget, you little libbies...If there are MORE things of value, then their prioces go down, annnnnnnd, you guessed it, the markeplace figures it out. Does this give you fraidy-chills in realizing the government just would turn it all loose and let the marketplace figure it out!?!? Chew on your pillows, you have never heard of such a thing.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
72d

@wajoma said
I have to explain it in a very simple fashion for suziman.

Agreed, it can be caused by having less 'things' of value in an economy but the money supply remains at a level. Do you believe that is the main driver of inflation?

Or if there is destruction of 'things' of value.

It has nothing to do with pop size.
Increased population = increased demand = increased prices = inflation.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
72d
1 edit

@athousandyoung said
Increased population = increased demand = increased prices = inflation.
Now that's what you call simplistic.

Increased prices do not equal inflation. The devalued dollar equals inflation.

If there is an increased demand for coconuts, and there are more coconuts grown as a response and the money supply is tied to coconuts. That is to say not artificially over supplied, that when a coconut enters the market a dollar enters the economy there will be no inflation. Control of currency is already a sweet deal for goobermints but they get greedy, and as mentioned before, look for who spends the money first at yesterdays price (prior to the effect of inflation).

Over supply of money = inflation. Whether pumped in by the goobermint majic money helicopter or where 'thing's of value are destroyed.

Increased demand is a signal that more of a particular good is required.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
72d
2 edits

@wajoma said
Now that's what you call simplistic.

Increased prices do not equal inflation. The devalued dollar equals inflation.

If there is an increased demand for coconuts, and there are more coconuts grown as a response and the money supply is tied to coconuts. That is to say not artificially over supplied, that when a coconut enters the market a dollar enters the economy there ...[text shortened]... of value are destroyed.

Increased demand is a signal that more of a particular good is required.
Here's an economics research paper showing that population growth does cause inflation.

https://www.economy.com/getlocal?q=a7c139c0-2b8c-4abf-9b65-bd8b11392939&app=eccafile

Population Growth and Inflation
BY ADAM OZIMEK
P opulation growth has slowed in the U.S. and in many other countries in recent years. What is more,
declining fertility rates across the globe make it likely this trend will continue and population growth will
slow further. At the same time, inflation has slowed in many countries as well, and not just relative to
rapid 1970s levels but compared with the 1990s. These twin trends are exemplified most strongly over the last
two decades in Japan, where population has flatlined and inflation remains stubbornly low despite policymakers’
efforts (see Chart 1). A similar pattern is emerging in the U.S., with population growth slowing to rates not seen
since the Great Depression and inflation remaining below target for what will soon be approaching a decade (see
Chart 2). The timing may not be coincidental: Population growth drives both supply and demand in a variety of
ways, raising the possibility for it to affect inflation.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
72d

@athousandyoung said
Here's an economics research paper showing that population growth does cause inflation.

https://www.economy.com/getlocal?q=a7c139c0-2b8c-4abf-9b65-bd8b11392939&app=eccafile

BY ADAM OZIMEK
P opulation growth has slowed in the U.S. and in many other countries in recent years. What is more,
declining fertility rates across ...[text shortened]... upply and demand in a variety of
You should also read 'Human Action' by Von Mises.

Lake Como

Moves
72d
1 edit

@wajoma said
Aren't these guys really refreshing to laugh with after a hard day at the office? It is like a comedy where they justify actually emptying your pockets, ,,,,,'lighten your purse!", as the Inkeeper sang in Les Mis.

Try as I may, I cannot fathom a mindset like that. And the reasoning!!! Like that of the Kev fellow, and the Wgrass wants to go where the money is! If you have a prize kumquat tree in your back yard, he would help himself to your kumquats. Till it could bear no more! Like killing the golden goose! And I asked him a while back what happens after they bleed the job-making (and computer making, and free delivering Amazon, et al) corporations dry, ....where will they go next for their sustenance? Marauder will be living up on the hill, wouldn't it be a hoot if they go up there for HIS money. We won't know about it, because there will no TV to report it, because networks make revenues from corporations, who will NOT BE AROUND any more.
I having a belly laugh, a happy content man can laugh at his own humor!

Lake Como

Moves
72d
2 edits

@AverageJoe1
My "Gimme It' and
"Free Stuf!" at my avatar becomes more true everyday.
A guy I know who is quite well-off told us that his son got most of his tuition paid by the govt ( I don't really know the guy well). His boss let him go, and wanted to say " looks like you don't need any extra income", or some such. Cool.
He'll wish he'd turned down the govt money. Do you think his acceptance of government handout will show up on a CV or on a credit report, resume' or some such, to the effect that he will be turned down by employers like me? Probably so. I hope the libs here would not blame the employers. They wouldn't hire him, either.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
72d

@wajoma said
Why?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
72d
3 edits

@athousandyoung said
Why?
Explains inflation.

It's not dependent on population size. Population could in theory increase but experience deflation, one is not tied to the other, but the amount of currency versus the wealth are linked. Excessive currency = inflation, deficient currency = deflation.

Bootlickers will give all kinds of excuse as to why we need inflation, that inflation in their opinion is good, in reality it's just another tax.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
72d

@wajoma said
Explains inflation.

It's not dependent on population size. Population could in theory increase but experience deflation, one is not tied to the other, but the amount of currency versus the wealth are linked. Excessive currency = inflation, deficient currency = deflation.

Bootlickers will give all kinds of excuse as to why we need inflation, that inflation in their opinion is good, in reality it's just another tax.
If Mises' economic theory claims population growth does not affect inflation that is clear evidence that his theory is wrong.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
72d

@athousandyoung said
If Mises' economic theory claims population growth does not affect inflation that is clear evidence that his theory is wrong.
I, can articulate why inflation/deflation is not dependent on population can you articulate why they are.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
72d

@athousandyoung said

BY ADAM OZIMEK
declining fertility rates across ...[text shortened]... upply and demand in a variety of
It also causes a boost in economic activity and gdp as do tax cuts for the average earner because they are much more prone to spending their money in ‘Main Street USA’
Inflation is caused by demand outstripping supply not too much demand per se.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
71d

@DJJ
It was democrats idea to ban books in Florida, like the fukking DICTIONARY because it has the word SEX in it? That is not education, that is programming. Those people should be put on a reservation all to themselves and keep the children here so they won't get contaminated with their hate.