1. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 16:00
    @wildgrass
    What do you think of this.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/fight-breaks-out-texas-courthouse-trans-activists-viral-speech-comparing-lawmakers-hitler
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 16:05
    @mike69 said
    @wildgrass
    What do you think of this.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/fight-breaks-out-texas-courthouse-trans-activists-viral-speech-comparing-lawmakers-hitler
    Off topic. You're throwing sliced pickles at the wall to see what'll stick.

Why start a thread asking for the definition of woke and then ignore / trash the only reasonable response to your query?
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 16:11
    @wildgrass said
    Off topic. You're throwing sliced pickles at the wall to see what'll stick.

Why start a thread asking for the definition of woke and then ignore / trash the only reasonable response to your query?
    I’m throwing nothing. Would you care to contribute. I’m leaving the whoosh out trying to be nice.
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 16:131 edit
    @mike69 said
    I’m throwing nothing. Would you care to contribute. I’m leaving the whoosh out trying to be nice.
    Ok. You throw an article that is nothing. Why do you think that article you posted is in any way relevant to this thread?
  5. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 16:15
    @wildgrass said
    Ok. Why do you think that article you posted is in any way relevant to this thread?
    I suggested nothing, I believe I asked what you think of it, did I not?
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 16:24
    @mike69 said
    I suggested nothing, I believe I asked what you think of it, did I not?
    I answered your question. You are not answering mine.
  7. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 16:36
    @wildgrass said
    I answered your question. You are not answering mine.
    I’ll go slower for you since I can’t draw you a picture to help explain. I have also learned that people really get mad when I try and help that way. Anyway we wouldn’t want that I might get a cap in the back. I asked nothing, you gave an opinion not an answer, try again to contribute.
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 16:46
    @mike69 said
    I’ll go slower for you since I can’t draw you a picture to help explain. I have also learned that people really get mad when I try and help that way. Anyway we wouldn’t want that I might get a cap in the back. I asked nothing, you gave an opinion not an answer, try again to contribute.
    You did ask. Don't deflect now. You asked "what do you think of this?" and expected something other than an opinion?

Lol. If you don't want to answer harmless questions asked in good faith, then we're in circles here.
  9. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 16:551 edit
    @wildgrass said
    You did ask. Don't deflect now. You asked "what do you think of this?" and expected something other than an opinion?

Lol. If you don't want to answer harmless questions asked in good faith, then we're in circles here.
    Please read the thread title, if it doesn’t interest you to put effort out so be it, that’s ok. Feel free to start your own thread.

I get nothing from any of you so I’m trying to pry out and look for similar internal beliefs and what this creates. If this belief system is viable for long term success and what kind of world would that look like.
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 20:29
    @mike69 said
    Please read the thread title, if it doesn’t interest you to put effort out so be it, that’s ok. Feel free to start your own thread.

I get nothing from any of you so I’m trying to pry out and look for similar internal beliefs and what this creates. If this belief system is viable for long term success and what kind of world would that look like.
    Weasel!
  11. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 05:18
    @athousandyoung said
    Weasel!
    I must have struck a nerve with you little no answering weasel’s. Do we need to hug it out?🤗

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree