1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 23:19
    @mike69 said
    This is about trying to understand individual’s😉 who make up the woke cancel culture. Who they are, what influences them, while looking for similarities that lead to this creation.
    I think you are hallucinating these people.
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 23:23
    @athousandyoung said
    Ok, thank you, anything to add
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 23:30
    @athousandyoung said
    How about this. What is your definition of woke cancel culture (good,bad,your words) and how does this mindset make us better or worse as people.
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 23:52
    @mike69 said
    I don’t think you’re allowed to ask that.
    Care to contribute?
    My contribution to this discussion is to note that your comments and insights are puerile. They suggest a lack of maturity and/or perspective that would be common in a younger individual with a developing brain.

Is you issue about terminology? Like what does woke mean? You don't need a Bible just check the dictionary.
  5. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 00:21
    @wildgrass said
    My contribution to this discussion is to note that your comments and insights are puerile. They suggest a lack of maturity and/or perspective that would be common in a younger individual with a developing brain.

Is you issue about terminology? Like what does woke mean? You don't need a Bible just check the dictionary.
    I suggest nothing. I’m asking for insight while using terminology already used that I feel describes “to me” a lot of things I see going on. If this offends you please contribute and fill in the blanks in for me. So far all I’m getting is stupidity and insults from you, do you care to contribute? Where is this verse located in your Bible.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 00:46
    @mike69 said
    How about this. What is your definition of woke cancel culture (good,bad,your words) and how does this mindset make us better or worse as people.
    I don't have such a definition.
  7. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 01:01
    @athousandyoung said
    I don't have such a definition.
    your definition
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 02:06
    @mike69 said
    I suggest nothing. I’m asking for insight while using terminology already used that I feel describes “to me” a lot of things I see going on. If this offends you please contribute and fill in the blanks in for me. So far all I’m getting is stupidity and insults from you, do you care to contribute? Where is this verse located in your Bible.
    Maybe "to you" it might be good to clarify in your head what "lot of things I see going on" means. This would be helpful. It seems you're conflating terms that don't jive, like woke and cancel culture, when you probably just mean liberal. But I don't know because you haven't clarified. I'm not trying to offend, it just seems childish.
  9. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 02:15
    @wildgrass said
    Maybe "to you" it might be good to clarify in your head what "lot of things I see going on" means. This would be helpful. It seems you're conflating terms that don't jive, like woke and cancel culture, when you probably just mean liberal. But I don't know because you haven't clarified. I'm not trying to offend, it just seems childish.
    Liberal woke cancel culture, how’s that? Is it not ok to lump together? This seems a favorite one all of you like to do here. Am I wrong? So far we have insults, not answering anything and dumb comments, did I miss something.
  10. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 02:16
    Oops, passing blame.
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 12:15
    @mike69 said
    Liberal woke cancel culture, how’s that? Is it not ok to lump together? This seems a favorite one all of you like to do here. Am I wrong? So far we have insults, not answering anything and dumb comments, did I miss something.
    Yes you are wrong. As already explained.
  12. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 12:30
    @wildgrass said
    Yes you are wrong. As already explained.
    You’ve said nothing. Coming from someone who has said the live in two different countries to make their points your very confused.
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 14:55
    @mike69 said
    You’ve said nothing. Coming from someone who has said the live in two different countries to make their points your very confused.
    ATY tried to engage, providing a clear definition, etymology and historical context for understanding the word origin. You shrugged and called it unserious. Like a child.
  14. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 15:50
    @wildgrass said
    ATY tried to engage, providing a clear definition, etymology and historical context for understanding the word origin. You shrugged and called it unserious. Like a child.
    So do you live in Australia or the US first, let’s get that lie out of the way first.
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 15:59
    @mike69 said
    So do you live in Australia or the US first, let’s get that lie out of the way first.
    Huh? You're thinking of someone else.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree