1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 May '22 16:13
    @great-big-stees said
    I’m in 3 clans, though with such an “impressive” rating my challenges are few and far between. When engaged in a challenge, via a clan, I play with binders on. I see only the match, rarely noticing that it’s a clan challenge. Clan matches, when I see that they are actually clan matches, are the only time I take a skull and even then, as my clan matches are usually with opponents with the same person, I, on occasion, PM them first.
    You obviously play for fun a serious Clan Challenge Player would crush that skull, unless it was known the person was unable to move because of medical reasons.

-VR
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 May '22 21:59
    @roma45 said
    Got solid proof
    Simply send feedback
    Put up or shout up.
    My last post on the subject on here.
    I remember the last time I got involved..
    Look at Liverpool challenge results..vipers nest ready to be exposed
    But I have better things to do.
    Roma several of us have some good idea's. One idea I had I sent to Russ and he seemed okay with it. Your idea's would be great to discuss and I've been reading a lot of sour grapes in here. Thank you for all your input in here the team appreciates it.

It's funny, Max did an amazing job last year and he won it and with a ton of points. I did not see a word about it. He took the playbook from Metallica who should feel good that they set the standard. Max followed it and won. Easily I might add.

Our team has also taken the playbook from Metallica and Max (IVV) although maybe I am not as effective at it but I am trying. I have followed a lot of what they have done all these years that gave them all those Championships and a dynasty.

Our team have followed every rule and followed Metallica and Max and so far we are doing well. I'm proud of our team. A wonderful bunch of people I am honored to be a part of.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 04:24
    @mghrn55 said
    Remember the good old days when everyone used to accuse Metallica of this stuff.
    The winning clan in this challenge is Breaking Bad.
    Note also that one player had his opponent resign 2 games after 7 moves.
    Which basically handed the challenge over.
    “Breaking Bad” huh….
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 21:052 edits
    @divegeester said
    “Breaking Bad” huh….
    I believe "Breaking Bad" have come a long way since the 2016 fiasco and are not the same bunch of players either. I believe the present Clan Members have done a great job. Hopefully I can be a small part of that, help them with my experience from having been with arguably the best Clan on the Site "Metallica" for 13 years. I don't think anyone will ever become the dynasty they are, I certainly wouldn't say they are washed up, but not the powerhouse they once were. Still they are in it every year and can never be counted out. The long term members with them can be very proud of what they have accomplished.

-VR
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 21:11
    @mghrn55 said
    Remember the good old days when everyone used to accuse Metallica of this stuff.
    The winning clan in this challenge is Breaking Bad.
    Note also that one player had his opponent resign 2 games after 7 moves.
    Which basically handed the challenge over.
    @mghrn55

What 2 games are you talking about?

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Jun '22 16:06
    @very-rusty said
    @mghrn55

-VR
    Instead of the thumbs down if you were to say the 2 games you are talking about and player involved it may be easier to explain what happened to you. Never jump to conclusions or just assume things. This is what happens when you just throw things out there without showing the actual games.

-VR
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Jun '22 17:00
    @very-rusty said
    @mghrn55

-VR
    If you go to the very first post on page one of this thread.
    Link to the game.
    From there link to the challenge (results link).
    You will see the games right in front of you.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Jun '22 17:02
    @very-rusty said
    Instead of the thumbs down if you were to say the 2 games you are talking about and player involved it may be easier to explain what happened to you. Never jump to conclusions or just assume things. This is what happens when you just throw things out there without showing the actual games.

-VR
    Was the thumbs down comment directed at me ??
    I didn't thumb down your post,
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Jun '22 18:06
    @mghrn55 said
    If you go to the very first post on page one of this thread.
    Link to the game.
    From there link to the challenge (results link).
    You will see the games right in front of you.
    I don't see where the game was resigned after 7 or 8 moves please send link.

-VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Jun '22 18:062 edits
    @mghrn55 said
    Was the thumbs down comment directed at me ??
    I didn't thumb down your post,
    Did I thumb down your post?

Perhaps I should cry about my post being thumbed down? Or maybe Clan leaders accepting challenges from you which you will easily win. This has been going on for sometime now. I know there is nothing can be done as it is up to the Clan Leader but appears you have gotten many challenges lately where the other clan might have 3-6 wins out of 14 games....Just saying! Not much being said about those challenges at all, and what use would be anyway?

-VR
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 03:221 edit
    @divegeester said
    “Breaking Bad” huh….
    @mghrn55
    @divegeester

I can clear this up easy. And you can feel free to contact MIchael Legna who you are accusing. I use to think you guys were smart. Wow not anymore.

I thought you meant Cardiacsfan and Lkiera. That was easily explained to as they were not on my team at the same time when that match took place.

So you have MIchael Legna and the other guy. Michael Legna made it very clear to me he would never resign a game to help us win a match. He doesn't believe in it. You guys are lucky or we would have several hundred points more.

If you want to know why his opponent resigned you should ask him. I didn't because I knew Michael Legna would never ever ask, or tell anyone to resign. He will play a game out for 2 years not caring if our clan suffered. He just doesn't believe in it.

For me I don't care. He wins far more than he loses as long as he is paired up with someone the same ability.

You guys need to do your homework. Did you guys even read Michael Legna's profile page? This guy is a hero. He does everything as straight as an arrow. But that is what I love about him.

Contact that other guy he played if you want to know. And even if that guy had won both games we still would have won.

Your point was useless and without facts. Fyi Cardiacsfan joined in Dec 21 and LKIERA joined March 22. So that match would have had no impact either.

Those are the facts. The reason you can't find anything is because our clan is as straight as they come. The players play as though Russ is always watching. All great people and honest people.

You guys have to be bored to pull out a non fact and only one of them. Yeah, you guys got us. Two games that have nothing to do with us is the reason we are in first place.

Dive? Breaking bad Clan....FIRST PLACE SO FAR

Sour Grapes...... You guys have half a season to come back and win. Good chance you will. No need to act like that. And the guy Mike was talking about is not on our team and has nothing to do with us. Don't even know him.
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 16:37
    @vespin said
    @mghrn55
    @divegeester

I can clear this up easy. And you can feel free to contact MIchael Legna who you are accusing. I use to think you guys were smart. Wow not anymore.

I thought you meant Cardiacsfan and Lkiera. That was easily explained to as they were not on my team at the same time when that match took place.

So you have MIchael Legna and the other guy. Mi ...[text shortened]... he guy Mike was talking about is not on our team and has nothing to do with us. Don't even know him.
    Hold on a minute here !!
    I was never accusing your clan or Michael Legna of anything.
    The clear point I was making was that I was pointing out that Michael's opponent Terrahawk resigned his 2 games after 7 moves when the games were just under way and even.
    This has nothing to do with your clan, though my post may look like I thought it did.
    Remember, I still recall the likes of McTayto and Lemondrop pulling stunts like this.

Nothing personal against your clan,
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 21:021 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    Hold on a minute here !!
    I was never accusing your clan or Michael Legna of anything.
    The clear point I was making was that I was pointing out that Michael's opponent Terrahawk resigned his 2 games after 7 moves when the games were just under way and even.
    This has nothing to do with your clan, though my post may look like I thought it did.
    Remember, I still recall the likes of McTayto and Lemondrop pulling stunts like this.

Nothing personal against your clan,
    The tone and the way you typed it was intended to jab at us and hinted at us doing something wrong. No you did not use the word cheat, but there are ways to say it without saying. And now you bring up McTayto who is not even around but I know the implication, and I don't remember Lemondrop being on my team or doing anything wrong at that time. But although I am friendly with Lemon I can not speak on that. I don't know him well enough or who he plays.

And the point you say you wanted to make, could have been made much differently. To be honest, I never look to much at Michael's games. IF that guy found a dollar on the ground he would search local stores to see who lost it. So I did not see it. When you so eloquently explained the game for us to look at I thought it was a different game at first.

Then I saw who Michael played. I have never seen that guys name except to make that challenge. Then forgot him.

You know what would have been the best thing to do?

Nothing. No post.
    When have I posted my thoughts on your clan?

We just play the game within the rules and try to stay out of gossip. It would have showed more class if you and Dive had not said anything unless you had us dead to rights on something against the rules. Just my humble opinion.

fyi.... I did not give you a thumbs down.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 03:14
    @vespin said
    The tone and the way you typed it was intended to jab at us and hinted at us doing something wrong. No you did not use the word cheat, but there are ways to say it without saying. And now you bring up McTayto who is not even around but I know the implication, and I don't remember Lemondrop being on my team or doing anything wrong at that time. But although I am friendly with ...[text shortened]... something against the rules. Just my humble opinion.

fyi.... I did not give you a thumbs down.
    Now, now ........ you can settle down.
    Things are just fine. 😛
  15. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 19:30
    nothing to see here, move along

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree