everyone knows that's BS
    you and vespin are perfect for each other
    both are rambling liars
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 20:23
    @gertrude said
    my playing strength has gone down considerably over the last couple of years or so and you know it
    my current rating is honest
    is yours?
    🤔😁 Your 1650 - 1725 I would guess so you are correct that the 200 point gap is nothing for you. It is going to boost you back up up and away ⚡️!
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 20:26
    @mike69 said
    🤔😁 Your 1650 - 1725 I would guess so you are correct that the 200 point gap is nothing for you. It is going to boost you back up up and away ⚡️!
    get serious dude
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 20:303 edits
    @gertrude said
    @Very-Rusty
    you have used your health issues as an excuse for many years
    everyone knows that's BS
    you and vespin are perfect for each other
    both are rambling liars
    Lemon,
    Have a chat if you want with my former Clan Leader before the present one in Metallica to know how wrong you are about my health issues over the past decade, as he was the one who asked me to stay when I was ready to leave because of my health for the good of the Clan. He and my old clan members carried me during that time, as they are carrying another in their clan now. I don't want him to tell you what my health issues were just that I did have them, which I am sure he would do. I still managed to get 1600 wins in 13 years which I am very proud of. that is a little over 100 wins per year!

-VR
  5. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 20:39
    @gertrude said
    get serious dude
    I do have a few reasons for this dude 😉.

We just played a speed challenge where you sucker punch moved really fast catching me off guard. Then you started moving slower and slower as I started moving faster and faster trying to catch back up😁.

You said you were actually 1700 under lemon drop, when you were in the 1600’s a long time ago🙂.

Not sure why Rusty doesn’t talk about your true rating as I know he knows it??
  6. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 20:45
    @Gertrude
    Also forgot all the convenient messages at certain times from you. Then after you never answer, wonder why that was?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 20:51
    @mike69 said
    I do have a few reasons for this dude 😉.

We just played a speed challenge where you sucker punch moved really fast catching me off guard. Then you started moving slower and slower as I started moving faster and faster trying to catch back up😁.

You said you were actually 1700 under lemon drop, when you were in the 1600’s a long time ago🙂.

@mike69

Simply because I remember him being between 1500-1600 not at 1700 as he told you.
    -VR
  8. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 21:20
    @very-rusty said
    @mike69

Simply because I remember him being between 1500-1600 not at 1700 as he told you.
    -VR
    🤥 what you remember him being most of the time and what you know are two different things.
    This was mentioned in the forums around a year ago.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 21:31
    @mike69 said
    🤥 what you remember him being most of the time and what you know are two different things.
    This was mentioned in the forums around a year ago.
    Just because it was mentioned in the forum doesn't make it accurate.

I have played Lemondrop many times under different names. I take him to be between a 1500-1600 true rating. He may go above above the 1600 at different times over the years but doesn't stay there. I've been playing the game for many decades so have a pretty good idea on players ratings. Did you see where he was 1700 or did he just tell you that? Keep in mind I been here since 2006. I am not trying to argue with you, just trying to get what I believe to be true across to you.

-VR
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 22:09
    @mike69 said
    @Gertrude
    Also forgot all the convenient messages at certain times from you. Then after you never answer, wonder why that was?
    I never told you anything about me
    I usually don't chat much in a game
    there is little faith hope and love by you
    you do not tell the truth
    shame on you
  11. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 22:18
    @gertrude said
    I never told you anything about me
    I usually don't chat much in a game
    there is little faith hope and love by you
    you do not tell the truth
    shame on you
    Where did I say you told me anything about yourself, you’re losing your dude status and that’s not good🙁.

Your random, nothing, game messages.
  12. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 22:25
    @very-rusty said
    Just because it was mentioned in the forum doesn't make it accurate.

I have played Lemondrop many times under different names. I take him to be between a 1500-1600 true rating. He may go above above the 1600 at different times over the years but doesn't stay there. I've been playing the game for many decades so have a pretty good idea on players ratings. Did you see whe ...[text shortened]... am not trying to argue with you, just trying to get what I believe to be true across to you.

-VR
    Well, as FMF would say, your truth is your truth. I can appreciate and respect that, take care VR.
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 22:33
    you can see my rating graph
    it is possible to see my entire history
    never was no where near 1700
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 22:341 edit
    @mike69 said
    Well, as FMF would say, your truth is your truth. I can appreciate and respect that, take care VR.
    Please don't quote fmf to me, he and divegeester faked his death during the Pandemic. That is how honest and upstanding he is! Divegeester was the driver and he sat back and said nothing watching. OH get this it was called a Joke, during a Pandemic when people are dying for real.

-VR
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 22:36
    @very-rusty said
    Please don't quote fmf to me, he and divegeester faked his death during the Pandemic. That is how hones and upstanding he is! Divegeester was the driver and he sat back and said nothing watching.

-VR
    that was golden
    I actually cried

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree