1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 22:40
    @mike69 said
    πŸ€₯ what you remember him being most of the time and what you know are two different things.
    This was mentioned in the forums around a year ago.
    mike69
    your lying will get you a fast ticket to hell
    see you there
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 22:45
    @gertrude said
    mike69
    your lying will get you a fast ticket to hell
    see you there
    πŸ‘πŸ¦‹πŸ˜₯
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    07 Sep '22 22:56
    @very-rusty said
    Please don't quote fmf to me, he and divegeester faked his death during the Pandemic. That is how honest and upstanding he is! Divegeester was the driver and he sat back and said nothing watching. OH get this it was called a Joke, during a Pandemic when people are dying for real.

-VR
    Agreed, he’s not very nice and doesn’t want to converse with me πŸ™. I just look at him like a squirrel trying to get a nut in 99% of his post😳. This is only my opinion although I expect most feel the same.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Sep '22 15:041 edit
    @mike69 said
    Agreed, he’s not very nice and doesn’t want to converse with me πŸ™. I just look at him like a squirrel trying to get a nut in 99% of his post😳. This is only my opinion although I expect most feel the same.
    I think the red thumbs tell a lot without anyone saying anything.

The 2 or 3 you and I may get, we can pretty much tell where they have come from, so are to be taken with a grain of salt as the old saying goes. πŸ™‚

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree