1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Aug '22 21:22
    A few years ago I switched from Edge to Aveena.
  2. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    05 Aug '22 04:151 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Microsoft is lying as usual. You do not need to switch to Edge to update windows. You can update windows with or without Edge. Edge is like an annoying late-comer trying to force their way into the party. I have used Chrome for years and I have about 10 tabs opening all at once when I open Chrome. Recently after updating Windows, Edge started copying everything Chrome does, ...[text shortened]... oft has sunk too. Im actually gradually moving across to Linux - Ubuntu and Mint is pretty decent.
    Good luck with the transition. I'm considering divorcing myself completely from all things Microsoft and switching to Linux.

All of Microsoft's "products" are pure garbage. Buggy, unstable, unintuitive, bloated, spying, intrusive, and fully in the Corporation's control even if you bought the product from a store. Outlook is the worst and most worthless e-mail system I know of on the planet. They exist still because they're Big, and being Big means you can crap all over customers till doomsday and still get their money.

Meanwhile Apple products are overpriced and their quality has plummeted over the past decade. I got on the Apple bandwagon in 2009, and jumped off in 2020. No more Apple crap with glued-in batteries, trashy laptop keyboards, and an increasingly dumbed down OSX operating system. But Apple is now REALLY BIG, and being REALLY BIG means you can murder a ward of sick newborns and still walk away with over $1 trillion in assets. They aren't into making serious, workhorse computing machines anymore, just silly touchscreen doo-dads that you can play Angry Birds on while tweeting and web surfing.

Yes, I have opinions.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Aug '22 06:18
    @kevin-eleven said
    A few years ago I switched from Edge to Aveena.
    Aveeno is a great moisturizer.
  4. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    05 Aug '22 17:48
    @suzianne said
    Aveeno is a great moisturizer.
    Yes! Yes it is...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree