USA women's world cup tournament

USA women's world cup tournament

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
286d

That Brazil is out, is surprising for me.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
286d

@great-big-stees said
Seems, unlike our Canadian team, they are moving on.
By the skin of their teeth, after a pathetic showing against Portugal.

Retired

Missouri

Moves
286d

It will be all over for the so-called USA team when they play Sweden Sunday.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
281d
1 edit

@my2sons said
It will be all over for the so-called USA team when they play Sweden Sunday.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
The American ladies did a fine job. Losing to Sweden is nothing to be ashamed of. Americans have lost sight of the fact that most teams would be happy to get that far. This fanatical idea that we must be number 1 year after year makes no sense.

Gothenburg

Moves
281d

@mchill said
The American ladies did a fine job. Losing to Sweden is nothing to be ashamed of. Americans have lost sight of the fact that most teams would be happy to get that far. This fanatical idea that we must be number 1 year after year makes no sense.
hear hear

Gothenburg

Moves
277d

Sweden - Japan, 2-1 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
276d

@great-big-stees said
Seems, unlike our Canadian team, they are moving on.
Better to go out early then stick around for a bit then go. 🙂

-VR

Australia

Moves
276d

Semifinals now: Spain vs Sweden on Tuesday in NZ, England vs Australia on Wednesday in Oz.

🫠

Gothenburg

Moves
275d

@kewpie said
Semifinals now: Spain vs Sweden on Tuesday in NZ, England vs Australia on Wednesday in Oz.

🫠
Thriller matches. I won't be watching except for the very last minutes because I know if I do, the Swedish team will lose. 🙂 And what an opportunity for Australia! The new generation of players.

T

Moves
275d
2 edits

@torunn said
Thriller matches. I won't be watching except for the very last minutes because I know if I do, the Swedish team will lose. 🙂 And what an opportunity for Australia! The new generation of players.
Sweden has done very well. They have already beaten the last 2 world champions. But in the upcoming game against Spain, our money is on Spain. The Swedish are very tall. Dangerous with the corners.

T

Moves
275d

@my2sons said
As a proud American, I am delighted that our team only got a tie with the Dutch today. I was hoping they would lose that game and every other game coming home in
shame. If you can't respect our National Anthem, you have no business calling yourself an American. They are dead to me.
It is sad when a gift is wasted.

Moves
275d

@tropicalsweatyboy said
Sweden has done very well. They have already beaten the last 2 world champions. But in the upcoming game against Spain, our money is on Spain. The Swedish are very tall. Dangerous with the corners.
And the doorframes.

Australia

Moves
273d

Sweden's out, Spain's in.

Gothenburg

Moves
273d

@kewpie said
Sweden's out, Spain's in.
It was expected, and they still did very well this tournament. Spain even better, so good luck!

Moves
272d

England v Spain in final.

Always nice to thrash the Aussies!