1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '24 17:331 edit
    @kellyjay said
    If you would simply answer the questions instead of insulting me we could work this out, but if is not your end goal, you just want to insult, keep it up you are doing good. Have I belittled you?
    I think he, like others, are frustrated and a little bored of you continued doubling down on previous comments you have made which have been repeatedly unpicked and debunked.
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    01 Jan '24 17:452 edits
    @kellyjay said
    If you would simply answer the questions instead of insulting me we could work this out, but if is not your end goal, you just want to insult, keep it up you are doing good. Have I belittled you?
    Your questions have been answered many times over many threads, and you refuse to understand them. You belittle your own faith by repeatedly painting yourself into a corner. You belittle your own God by reducing him to a manipulator of molecules.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Jan '24 18:23
    @moonbus said
    Your questions have been answered many times over many threads, and you refuse to understand them. You belittle your own faith by repeatedly painting yourself into a corner. You belittle your own God by reducing him to a manipulator of molecules.
    Making a proclamation about truth is not dealing with the details of the topic, you are once again spouting your overgeneration as if saying that should be enough. Universal cause and effects apply to everything in the universe, and itself since it isn't the prime reality. It cannot create itself, and simply saying some theories suggest what did happen billions of years ago or may happen billions of years from now is not evidence for anything either, nothing but the musings of others. If they hadn't been thought up we wouldn't even think about them, unlike cause and effect, we see that.

You are looking for something to start these processes, those once started we look at with law like predictability. You just want to ignore THE FACT no law ever started anything moving, law shows how everything behaves once they are. Your over-simplification ignores a key piece of all of this, what started it, having to have it start doesn't fit nicely in your worldview, but that is your problem, not mine.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree