You shall know them by…

You shall know them by…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Aug 22
1 edit

@fmf said
You seem to be saying that you think divegeester may be responsible for the things that SavedByGrace has posted. Or are you pretending to NOT have read any of the posts leading up to the divegeester post you are replying to?
I'm saying what Jesus said, when someone causes another to sin, they sin, and if
the one tempted to sin by another's actions/words, and if that one who was
tempted to sin belongs to Christ; it would have been better for that person who
caused them to sin, to never have been born. We are going to give an account for
every word and deed, the day of judgment is going to be a time when no lie
stands, no excuse will be accepted only the truth will matter when we are standing
before our Creator and King, who is the TRUTH.

F

Moves
22 Aug 22

@kellyjay said
I'm saying what Jesus said, when someone causes another to sin, they sin, and if
caused them to sin, to never have been born. We are going to give an account for
every word and deed, the day of judgment is going to be ...[text shortened]... pted only the truth will matter when we are standing
I think you are being very sanctimonious. It's as if you are making common cause with the recidivist troll Romans1009, PB1022 and SavedByGrace [all the same person]. It smells of trolling-KellyJay-style.

F

Moves
22 Aug 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
when someone causes another to sin, they sin, and if
caused them to sin, to never have been born.
You seem to be saying that "it would have been better for that person who caused them to sin [i.e.. divegeester], to never have been born". Gosh, KellyJay. You are tumescent today.

As a matter of interest, have I ever "caused you to sin"?

F

Moves
22 Aug 22

@kellyjay said
We are going to give an account for
every word and deed, the day of judgment is going to be a time when no lie
stands, no excuse will be accepted only the truth will matter when we are standing
We are going to give an account for every word and deed, the day of judgment is going to be a time when no lie stands, no excuse will be accepted only the truth will matter when we are standing before our Creator and King, who is the TRUTH.

Does this mean that you believe you MIGHT end up being tortured in burning flames for eternity for your "every word and deed"?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Aug 22

@fmf said
We are going to give an account for every word and deed, the day of judgment is going to be a time when no lie stands, no excuse will be accepted only the truth will matter when we are standing before our Creator and King, who is the TRUTH.

Does this mean that you believe you MIGHT end up being tortured in burning flames for eternity for your "every word and deed"?
There will be no excuse, the truth will be there.

F

Moves
22 Aug 22

@kellyjay said
There will be no excuse, the truth will be there.
So do you believe you MIGHT end up being tortured in burning flames for eternity for your "every word and deed"?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Aug 22

@savedbygrace said
Fukk off, scumbag
You realize, by the name you have chosen, you are representing Christ, and this is
how you choose to do that?

F

Moves
22 Aug 22

@kellyjay said
You realize, by the name you have chosen, you are representing Christ, and this is
how you choose to do that?
It's interesting that you choose to admonish him for using the word "fukk" instead of admonishing him for stuff like this [about the night in 2020 when my wife nearly died]: "Tell us again about how you were “standing strong” in your atheism when you refused to pray for a dying relative, you narcissistic, navel-gazing prick." Ha ha. If only he didn't say words like "fukk", yeah, KellyJay?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
22 Aug 22
1 edit

@medullah said
Their love among themselves ?
Their love among themselves ?
This is one thing that I have a problem with. We as Christians are supposed to love all; even our enemies.
I personally am sick of the cliquey BS, that excludes anyone that does not fit into their unbiblical mode of beliefs and thoughts.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
22 Aug 22
2 edits

@kellyjay said
every word and deed, the day of judgment is going to be ...[text shortened]... pted only the truth will matter when we are standing
Jesus said, when someone causes another to sin, they sin, and if

Jesus said: "those that cause children to sin" that this is the case; nothing about adults; Christian or not.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Aug 22

@kingdavid403 said
Jesus said, when someone causes another to sin, they sin, and if

Jesus said: "those that cause children to sin" that this is the case; nothing about adults; Christian or not.
You don’t think God looks at all of us who belong to Him as His Children? Do you consider someone new to the faith as an babe in Christ, or do you just go by biological age only?

Someone mature in the faith is more difficult to cause to stumble, they are more than likely to be praying for forgiveness for those who do them harm, and attempting to not respond in kind.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
22 Aug 22
9 edits

@kellyjay said
You don’t think God looks at all of us who belong to Him as His Children? Do you consider someone new to the faith as an babe in Christ, or do you just go by biological age only?

Someone mature in the faith is more difficult to cause to stumble, they are more than likely to be praying for forgiveness for those who do them harm, and attempting to not respond in kind.
biological age only; as Jesus did.
[Matthew 18:2-6 NKJV] 2 Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3 and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 "Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 "Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me. 6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea."
🙄
Are new born babies saved if they die? Or, do they go to hell because they never accepted Christ as their Savior?
Context.
How can an adult cause another adult to sin? One may be tempted by Satan through another adult; however, it is still the adults choice in almost all cases if they sin or not. I do know it can be difficult at times; and, we all do fall at times. However, the blame is still on the adult persons choice to sin, or not. Not so much with little children. As Jesus said.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Aug 22

@kingdavid403 said
biological age only; as Jesus did.
[Matthew 18:2-6 NKJV] 2 Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3 and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 "Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of ...[text shortened]... still on the adult persons choice to sin, or not. Not so much with little children. As Jesus said.
If you read that carefully you will see Jesus was telling the adults to become like children. The distinction wasn’t favorable for the adults, our pride elevates in our own eyes, it is difficult to correct someone who thinks they know it all, while a child is teachable and desires to learn.

Being new in Christ, being born again it is a new life. Some mature others basically stay as they are, it is not all that different in the natural world while there are those young with great wisdom and understanding and grey haired people who act as if they never left high school, or worse.

With respect to children when they die, I hope they go to heaven.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
22 Aug 22

@kellyjay said
The sad part is you pick on people to the point they do say nasty things to you;
doing that to you is a sin, by the way. That, when someone causes one of His to sin,
Jesus said it would have been better for them not to be born than what happens to
those that do that. So when you provoke someone to sin, it may be fun and games
but there is a price to pay.
You either have no idea of the reasons of what transpired in this thread, or you’re just being a partisan, trolling douchebag.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assign ignorance.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
22 Aug 22
1 edit

@fmf said
It's interesting that you choose to admonish him for using the word "fukk" instead of admonishing him for stuff like this [about the night in 2020 when my wife nearly died]: "Tell us again about how you were “standing strong” in your atheism when you refused to pray for a dying relative, you narcissistic, navel-gazing prick." Ha ha. If only he didn't say words like "fukk", yeah, KellyJay?
KellyJay is just exercising his online disinhibition and indulging his mean-spiritedness in attempting to cast the vile behaviour of SavedByGrace/PB1022/VP0001/bsacgirl/Stryker over his various incursions into these forums onto me.

It’s another revelation into the mindset of this dogmatic, partisan, religious zealot.