You shall know them by…

You shall know them by…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Aug 22

@divegeester said
You’re asking me lots of personal questions and making rude comments about my drinking habits because… you think I’m harassing you?

Well this isn’t a great start for you at all is it!
Let’s hope things settle down and you “buy a sub”.
You’re asking me quite a few questions yourself and behaving quite strangely. I’m really just here to play chess and engage in substantive discussions.

I think it’s a fine start and I likely will buy a sub unless the harassment continues.

Moves
22 Aug 22

@savedbygrace said
You’re asking me quite a few questions yourself and behaving quite strangely. I’m really just here to play chess and engage in substantive discussions.

I think it’s a fine start and I likely will buy a sub unless the harassment continues.
I’m only asking you questions about your posts aimed at me in this thread, my thread… and your public profile. I’m not asking you about your employment or martial status nor am I making rude comments about drinking habits.

However if you feel that you are being harassed then I advise you to use the “send feedback” at the bottom of the page and message the site owner directly, I’m sure he will be pleased to hear from you.

Moves
22 Aug 22

@savedbygrace said

He told me he angered old timers here and gave a few examples of when he made them look like fools.
Such capers the two of you must have had.

What were these examples he gave you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Aug 22

@divegeester said
I’m only asking you questions about your posts aimed at me in this thread, my thread… and your public profile. I’m not asking you about your employment or martial status nor am I making rude comments about drinking habits.

However if you feel that you are being harassed then I advise you to use the “send feedback” at the bottom of the page and message the site owner directly, I’m sure he will be pleased to hear from you.
No offense, but I think it’s probably best to ignore you. Have a good Monday 💼 👍

Moves
22 Aug 22

@savedbygrace said
No offense, but I think it’s probably best to ignore you.
No offence taken 🙂

But hey, if you change your mind and want to ask me some more about my employment, my marital status or just make some more jibes about my drinking habits, I’ll be right here.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Aug 22

@divegeester said
No offence taken 🙂

But hey, if you change your mind and want to ask me some more about my employment, my marital status or just make some more jibes about my drinking habits, I’ll be right here.
Given how much abuse you dish out in here it’s kind of funny to see you trying to play the victim.

Just thought I’d point that out as a final 👋

Moves
22 Aug 22
1 edit

@savedbygrace said

Just thought I’d point that out as a final
Is that your “final final final final…”?

As in “our father’s father’s father’s father”?

Or to continue with the Monty Python theme: “what has Romans ever done for us?”

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Is that your “final final final final…”?

As in “our father’s father’s father’s father”?

Or to continue with the Monty Python theme: “what has Romans ever done for us?”
No work today?

Moves
22 Aug 22

@savedbygrace said
No work today?
Shhhh, it’s ok, not long now.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Aug 22

F

Moves
22 Aug 22

@savedbygrace removed their quoted post
@savedbygrace said
You must give good head to Russ

What's the matter with you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Aug 22
1 edit

Moves
22 Aug 22
1 edit

@savedbygrace removed their quoted post
“I sometimes swear but taking the Lord’s Name in vain, especially in a flippant and cavalier manner, is not something I would expect a Christian to do. It offends God so much that a prohibition on it was in the Ten Commandments.”

@SavedByGrace
Thread 194439
4th post.

F

Moves
22 Aug 22
1 edit

@savedbygrace said
Nothing. I just don’t like abusive pricks and I figure there must be a reason Russ allows the most abusive prick on here free rein. Can you think of another reason, aside from divegeester sucking Russ off?
@savedbygrace said
You must give good head to Russ

I think the problem is with your personality and your posting, to be perfectly frank, and not with anyone else's.

I also think Russ will realize this pretty much straight away because he will be able to see, just as anyone else witnessing this can, that you have rocked up here [again] and your wheels have immediately fallen off.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Aug 22

@divegeester said
“I sometimes swear but taking the Lord’s Name in vain, especially in a flippant and cavalier manner, is not something I would expect a Christian to do. It offends God so much that a prohibition on it was in the Ten Commandments.”

@SavedByGrace
Thread 194439
4th post.
And I don’t take the Lord’s Name in vain. You routinely bash Jesus Christ.