You shall know them by…

You shall know them by…

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
23 Aug 22

@suzianne said
And you actually wonder why people don't answer your questions.
Many of my questions and observations in the course of a discussion are inconvenient and/or hone in on the weakness/contradictions of what others have posted. So, no, it's not a mystery.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Aug 22

@kevin-eleven said
What's the point of insight if one behaves with cruelty toward others?
Who decides what is cruelty?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Aug 22

@fmf said
Many of my questions and observations in the course of a discussion are inconvenient and/or hone in on the weakness/contradictions of what others have posted. So, no, it's not a mystery.
Please the biggest problem you point out is what someone says is an opinion, that is not a contradiction or an inconvenient truth. You would actually have to limit your points to the topics under discussion to find those but you almost without fail direct everything back to points of views.

F

Moves
23 Aug 22

@kellyjay said
Please the biggest problem you point out is what someone says is an opinion, that is not a contradiction or an inconvenient truth. You would actually have to limit your points to the topics under discussion to find those but you almost without fail direct everything back to points of views.
You are still dodging.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Aug 22

@@savedbygrace said
I’m very happy I never contributed a penny to this garbage site. And I never will. And I won’t be back.
Welcome back 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Welcome back 🙂
And goodbye again.

Moves
24 Aug 22

@divegeester said
And goodbye again.
Why are you still allowed here?

For that matter, why am I still allowed here?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Aug 22

@kevin-eleven said
Why are you still allowed here?

For that matter, why am I still allowed here?
Why are you asking these silly questions?

Moves
24 Aug 22

@divegeester said
What does cruelty mean to you?

Moves
24 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Why are you asking these silly questions?
Why do you avoid answering them?

Moves
24 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Primarily it would be the person who feels that someone else is being cruel toward them.

I understand that some small percentage of the population innately lack empathy or the same kind of mirror-neuron functioning that the rest of the population seems to have.

Hoping this helps to clear things up a little for you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Aug 22

@kevin-eleven said
What does cruelty mean to you?
How do you define cruelty within the context of how you are using the word here?

Moves
24 Aug 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
How do you define cruelty within the context of how you are using the word here?
In the context of a Spirituality forum, could it not be said that you are perhaps overly microfocussed on a string of transitory Earth words rather than diffusing your attention willingly to consciously abide in the One Who has already said All?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Aug 22

@kevin-eleven said
In the context of a Spirituality forum, could it not be said that you are perhaps overly microfocussed on a string of transitory Earth words rather than diffusing your attention willingly to consciously abide in the One Who has already said All?
Are you losing track of the conversation about “cruelty” which you were going to define within the context of how you are using here?

Moves
24 Aug 22

@divegeester said
Are you losing track of the conversation about “cruelty” which you were going to define within the context of how you are using here?
Please try again.