Will we need veterinarians in heaven?

Will we need veterinarians in heaven?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Jul 18

Will there be pets at all there? If so, what do we do when they get sick? Or will they all be immortal and invulnerable? Or will there be no pets in heaven, only humans?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
29 Jul 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Will there be pets at all there? If so, what do we do when they get sick? Or will they all be immortal and invulnerable? Or will there be no pets in heaven, only humans?
Do you think we will need atheists in heaven? πŸ™„

E

Moves
29 Jul 18

Ignorant Lutheran upbringing.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
29 Jul 18

Originally posted by @eladar
Ignorant Lutheran upbringing.
Another profound utterance of Eladar.

Moves
29 Jul 18

Originally posted by @secondson
Do you think we will need atheists in heaven? πŸ™„
Yes, unless you want to peel your own grapes?

πŸ™‚

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Jul 18

The bible says dogs not welcome in the kingdom of God

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
29 Jul 18

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/12/12/pope-francis-dogs-can-go-to-heaven/20296955/

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Jul 18

Originally posted by @athousandyoung
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/12/12/pope-francis-dogs-can-go-to-heaven/20296955/
Dogs but not parakeets or pet hamsters or pet lambs? Do those dogs have to eat?
How can they be allowed into heaven when dogs don't even know what god is?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
29 Jul 18

Dogs but not parakeets or pet hamsters or pet lambs? Do those dogs have to eat?
How can they be allowed into heaven when dogs don't even know what god is?
Dogs know what and who god is.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jul 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Dogs know what and who god is.
Dogs know unconditional love.

If, as some here tout, that following God IS the same as loving God, then it's clear that knowing unconditional love IS the same as knowing God.

F

Moves
30 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne

If, as some here tout, that following God IS the same as loving God, then it's clear that knowing unconditional love IS the same as knowing God.
Didn't you once declare your belief that dogs have a better understanding of the Christian God than atheists do?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
30 Jul 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @suzianne

The love of god as explained by sonship, KellyJay and the other purveyors of eternal suffering, is certainly not “unconditional”, in fact I would say I don’t know of a single Christian in this forum who would promoted a version of God with “unconditional” love. Except me perhaps.

The monstrous god who will hang in chains and burn alive forever non-Christians or those who reject him is certainly not a god of “unconditional” love.

What say you?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Jul 18

The love of god as explained by sonship, KellyJay and the other purveyors of eternal suffering, is certainly not “unconditional”, in fact I would say I don’t know of a single Christian in this forum who would promoted a version of God with “unconditional” love. Except me perhaps.

The monstrous god who will hang in chains and burn alive forever non-C ...[text shortened]... stians or those who reject him is certainly not a god of “unconditional” love.

What say you?
All well and good but off topic. Are animals allowed in heaven, and if so, why? Apparently dogs are in but what about the rest? Frogs, mice, birds, fish, etc.
As in, a heavenly eco system where animals eat each other in the wild and such.
Put on your thinking caps and come up with a scenario for animals in heaven.

Über-Nerd

Moves
30 Jul 18

Only humans have souls. Therefore, there will be no pets in heaven. That's the official doctrine.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jul 18

The monstrous god who will hang in chains and burn alive forever non-C ...[text shortened]... stians or those who reject him is certainly not a god of “unconditional” love.

What say you?
I am of the opinion that God is love, as evidenced by his Son while he was among us.

And yes, such a remarkable love as this must be unconditional. If only we could love him back as he loves us. We seemingly are even unwilling to love others as we love ourselves. One of humans' greatest challenges is to simply be honest in our love, never mind all the rest of it.