Will we need veterinarians in heaven?

Will we need veterinarians in heaven?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
07 Aug 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
And sweeping up at NASA is better than YOU ever will become, Dive.
Na na na-na naa

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Aug 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Na na na-na naa
You started with the sarcasm old man.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
07 Aug 18

You started with the sarcasm old man.
No, you did with this train wreck of a thread.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Aug 18

No, you did with this train wreck of a thread.
Of course, that is the MO of the religious set, any objections to such religions are invariably met with anger, how DARE you attack religions, ESPECIALLY mine.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
07 Aug 18

Of course, that is the MO of the religious set, any objections to such religions are invariably met with anger, how DARE you attack religions, ESPECIALLY mine.
Who's angry?

Make a decent argument that doesn't involve childish premises such as 'will animals need vets' and 'will people be pooing in heaven'.

You just come across as a bit thick.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Aug 18

Who's angry?

Make a decent argument that doesn't involve childish premises such as 'will animals need vets' and 'will people be pooing in heaven'.

You just come across as a bit thick.
So none of the points I already brought up means a pile of poop then. Got it. You are thoroughly brainwashed, completely captured by a man made religion, one of many.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 18
1 edit

Not just Christianity, ALL modern religions brainwash its captives into never ending war with other religions. Prove me wrong and YOUR screed is it is NEVER the fault of religion, it is ALWAYS the fault of PEOPLE. Just like the NRA mantra, Guns don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people.

If you somehow get rid of religion, there will be that much less to go ...[text shortened]... n not freedom OF religion.

And sweeping up at NASA is better than YOU ever will become, Dive.
No. The people who send people to war have never done it because of religion. That's just the excuse, because people buy into that, no thanks to people like you. People send people to war for the same old, same old reasons. Greed, ego, power, those are the reasons people send other people to war. Religion is a handy excuse.

People who are actually religious don't feel the need to go kill other people over it.

F

Moves
08 Aug 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
No. The people who send people to war have never done it because of religion. That's just the excuse, because people buy into that, no thanks to people like you. People send people to war for the same old, same old reasons. Greed, ego, power, those are the reasons people send other people to war. Religion is a handy excuse.

People who are actually religious don't feel the need to go kill other people over it.
Isn't this just you using the No True Scotsman fallacy?

F

Moves
08 Aug 18

What does "actually religious" mean?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Aug 18

Not many of those around are there?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Aug 18

Not many of those around are there?
Now THAT is a good point.

F

Moves
13 Aug 18

FMF to Suzianne: Didn't you once declare your belief that dogs have a better understanding of the Christian God than atheists do?

Originally posted by @philokalia
Even if she said it, it was likely hyperbolic.

Are you incapable or distinguishing as much?
Having read what she's said - subsequent to your intervention (above) - are you capable of distinguishing between what might perhaps have been hyperbole and the fact that she actually does think dogs have a better understanding of the Christian God than atheists do?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Aug 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Having read what she's said - subsequent to your intervention (above) - are you capable of distinguishing between what might perhaps have been hyperbole and the fact that she actually does think dogs have a better understanding of the Christian God than atheists do?
I wonder if any Christian or Muslim dreaming of heaven actually ever thinks what it would really be like in such a boring place as heaven? Clearly not. I mention this heaven might have a trillion humans in it and all they say is the universe is big, first off, implying heaven is IN this universe.......

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Sep 18

I wonder if any Christian or Muslim dreaming of heaven actually ever thinks what it would really be like in such a boring place as heaven? Clearly not. I mention this heaven might have a trillion humans in it and all they say is the universe is big, first off, implying heaven is IN this universe.......
It is clear the idea of heaven is a psychic need and so we need the IDEA of heaven to endure the vicissitudes of living.

That doesn't change the fact there is no such thing as heaven or even life after death. The whole concept is a crutch, I guess really needed by folks who have no idea what the universe actually is made of, who just listens to their Imam, Priest, or Rabbi and so forth, believing every word as if it is 100% real.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Sep 18

It is clear the idea of heaven is a psychic need and so we need the IDEA of heaven to endure the vicissitudes of living.

That doesn't change the fact there is no such thing as heaven or even life after death. The whole concept is a crutch, I guess really needed by folks who have no idea what the universe actually is made of, who just listens to their Imam, Priest, or Rabbi and so forth, believing every word as if it is 100% real.
So, what you believe is 'fact', while what we believe is vacuous nonsense?

Your screeds about religion are arguably 'a psychic need' to make you feel better. Neither belief can be proven. How does that render one fact and the other nonsense?