1. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Oct '19 17:57
    @dj2becker said
    I dare you to quote where anyone of us here said people still get eternal life in the Kingdom of God, regardless of how much or how often they continue with sin. The only person I’ve seen saying people say that is you.
    It is called the once saved always saved doctrine.
    It is promoted here by
    - sonship
    - second son
    - divegeester
    - RH Hill
    - YOU
    And many others

The doctrine states that once a man professes faith per Romans 9:10, he can never loose that eternal life. He is punished for his sins. he is not rewarded but in the end he still gets eternal life.

I dont need to quote anyone. The discussion has been going on for over 14 years now. If you missed you are indeed stupid beyond belief.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    19 Oct '19 18:07
    @rajk999 said
    It is promoted here by
    - sonship
    - second son
    - divegeester
    - RH Hill
    - YOU
    And many others

The doctrine states that once a man professes faith per Romans 9:10, he can never loose that eternal life. He is punished for his sins. he is not rewarded but in the end he still gets eternal life.

I dont need to quote an ...[text shortened]... scussion has been going on for over 14 years now. If you missed you are indeed stupid beyond belief.
    Just more allegations with no evidence. Why and I not surprised? Oh because I have never promoted any of the things you are accusing me of.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Oct '19 18:22
    @rajk999 said
    It is promoted here by
    - sonship
    - second son
    - divegeester
    - RH Hill
    - YOU
    And many others

I dont need to quote an ...[text shortened]... scussion has been going on for over 14 years now. If you missed you are indeed stupid beyond belief.
    BRING UP QUOTES, show us when and how!
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Oct '19 18:42
    @kellyjay said
    BRING UP QUOTES, show us when and how!
    Another moron with alzheimers
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Oct '19 19:20
    @rajk999 said
    Another moron with alzheimers
    You are the one with fraudulent accusations and doctrine that is not in line with the whole of scripture.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Oct '19 09:31
    @rajk999 said
    It is promoted here by
    - sonship
    - second son
    - divegeester
    - RH Hill
    - YOU
    And many others

Is God's salvation a free gift to the guilty sinners, or a reward to the righteous?
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Oct '19 18:33
    @rajk999 said
    There is only one truth that matters and that is the one from the teachings of Christ about who it is that enters the Kingdom of God. Here it is

[i]Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me ...[text shortened]... ation. Does your church preach this doctrine of Christ ? I guess not. Then your church is of Satan.
    For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
    Romans 10:4 ESV
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Oct '19 18:372 edits
    @rajk999 said
    It is promoted here by
    - sonship
    - second son
    - divegeester
    - RH Hill
    - YOU
    And many others

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
    Ephesians 2:8‭-‬10

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
    1 Corinthians 13:1‭-‬3

Charity without love is nothing. No body has true love out of themselves. We can only love when Christ indwells us by His Spirit. He gives His Spirit freely to those who truly believe in Him and trust Him.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Oct '19 20:19
    @dj2becker said
    For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
    Romans 10:4 ESV
    Translated that says

For keeping the commandments of Christ is the end of the Law of Moses to everyone who believes
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Oct '19 20:21
    @dj2becker said
    For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
    Ephesians 2:8‭-‬10

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a ...[text shortened]... dwells us by His Spirit. He gives His Spirit freely to those who truly believe in Him and trust Him.
    Nonsense. Is it your belief that before the coming of Christ to the earth there was no love or charity? Your church doctrine is ridiculous garbage. Stop preaching it.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Oct '19 20:30
    @rajk999 said
    Translated that says

For keeping the commandments of Christ is the end of the Law of Moses to everyone who believes
    Is God's salvation a free gift to the guilty sinners, or a reward to the righteous?
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Oct '19 20:30
    @rajk999 said
    Nonsense. Is it your belief that before the coming of Christ to the earth there was no love or charity? Your church doctrine is ridiculous garbage. Stop preaching it.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Oct '19 20:34
    @kellyjay said
    I think I told you before that this is a discussion forum. You make a point and you provide a supporting reference if necessary. It is not a Sunday School where you get to ask stupid questions.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 05:43
    @rajk999 said
    I’m sure if you could you would just delete parts of the Bible that don’t suit your doctrine. Did you even bother to read Galatians?

yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.
    Galatians 2:16
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 05:47
    @rajk999 said
    Translated that says

Is that the Rajk translation?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree