1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 21:55
    @dj2becker said
    I believe Rajk999 simply ignores scripture that contradicts his doctrine.
    So your OP is addressed to non-believers and is essentially about your interpretation of scripture and doctrine?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 22:01
    @dj2becker said
    What do you have to loose by putting your faith in Jesus rather than in yourself and other people? This question is aimed specifically at non believers.
    You are aiming this question at non-believers. Are your opinions about "doctrine" things that non-believers have to share and subscribe to if they are to "put [their] faith in Jesus" because you think they "have nothing to lose"?
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 09:081 edit
    @rajk999 said
    If you had such other passages you would have quoted them instead of writing all that BS. The truth is that the Apostles preached the same doctrine preached by Christ. They emphasized good works and righteousness as a prerequisite for entry into the Kingdom of God. They said -
    - faith without works is dead
    - faith alone is nothing
    - charity is the greatest of all things
    - ...[text shortened]... rather wallow in the delusion that your cheap grace will give you eternal life. Go read your bible.
    The fact that you seemingly don’t know that there are at least 20 passages that address the kingdom of Heaven just shows your ignorance or refusal to look away from your pet verse. Here’s one of them:

Matthew 18:3

and said, "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

You just keep on putting the cart before the horse. And the fact that you say grace is cheap just shows you don’t grasp the grace of God.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 11:13
    @dj2becker said
    The fact that you seemingly don’t know that there are at least 20 passages that address the kingdom of Heaven just shows your ignorance or refusal to look away from your pet verse. Here’s one of them:

Matthew 18:3

and said, "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

You just keep on putting the ...[text shortened]... ore the horse. And the fact that you say grace is cheap just shows you don’t grasp the grace of God.
    What ??? Have you been drinking?
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 11:25
    @rajk999 said
    What ??? Have you been drinking?
    As anticipated the insults follow suit.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 11:26

Removed by poster

7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 11:27
    @rajk999 said
    If you had such other passages you would have quoted them instead of writing all that BS. The truth is that the Apostles preached the same doctrine preached by Christ. They emphasized good works and righteousness as a prerequisite for entry into the Kingdom of God. They said -
    - faith without works is dead
    - faith alone is nothing
    - charity is the greatest of all things
    - ...[text shortened]... rather wallow in the delusion that your cheap grace will give you eternal life. Go read your bible.
    How do you even know what my church preaches or doesn’t preach? You have a clear agenda.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 13:09
    @fmf said
    So your OP is addressed to non-believers and is essentially about your interpretation of scripture and doctrine?
    Read the OP again if you’re not sure.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 13:14
    @dj2becker said
    How do you even know what my church preaches or doesn’t preach? You have a clear agenda.
    Of course I have a clear agenda. I have stated my agenda here many times. You and KJ must be from the same family. You guys must be missing a few brain cells, judging from the amount of times you need to ask the same questions, and have the same stuff repeated to you over and over.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 13:15
    @dj2becker said
    Read the OP again if you’re not sure.
    Your OP doesn't answer this question, allow me to capitalize the crucial part: So your OP is addressed to non-believers AND IS ESSENTIALLY ABOUT YOUR INTERPRETATION OF SCRIPTURE AND DOCTRINE?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 13:16
    @rajk999 said
    You and KJ must be from the same family. You guys must be missing a few brain cells, judging from the amount of times you need to ask the same questions, and have the same stuff repeated to you over and over.
    I think it is a gimmick they use.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 19:38
    @rajk999 said
    Of course I have a clear agenda. I have stated my agenda here many times. You and KJ must be from the same family. You guys must be missing a few brain cells, judging from the amount of times you need to ask the same questions, and have the same stuff repeated to you over and over.
    You clearly have no idea what every church preaches so stop painting them all with the same brush.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 19:41
    @fmf said
    Your OP doesn't answer this question, allow me to capitalize the crucial part: So your OP is addressed to non-believers AND IS ESSENTIALLY ABOUT YOUR INTERPRETATION OF SCRIPTURE AND DOCTRINE?
    No the OP is not about my interpretation of scripture and doctrine.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 21:13
    @dj2becker said
    You clearly have no idea what every church preaches so stop painting them all with the same brush.
    Did you not tell me what you believe?
    Coincidentally it matches perfectly what certain churches preach.
    Is that a coincidence?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 21:15
    @fmf said
    I think it is a gimmick they use.
    Could be. In the case of KJ the man cannot remember a single conversation we had last week. I have to repeat things as if it is the very first time Im speaking to him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree