What Do You Believe?

What Do You Believe?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
18 Jul 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Please continue...
Continue what?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
18 Jul 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
Continue what?
Read his post again and imagine him saying it to you while glancing sideways at me and looking down his nose in a sort of snooty mock apology for my interruption.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page 7)
"Please state your belief with a reference to an authoritative source in which you place your trust. Thanks." (OP)

If not "the Word of God", which "authoritative source" would you recommend be referenced in this spirituality forum?
Reset for divegeester.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Jul 15

Continue what?
"Continue what?" twhitehead, you're a highly intelligent person whose knowledge on various subjects is hardly ever disclosed all at one time here or in the science forum. You've also taken issue with statements within this thread regarding what I personally believe . So please continue to develop the authoritative basis and factual rationales supporting your disagreement. Thank you.

Cape Town

Moves
18 Jul 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"Continue what?" twhitehead, you're a highly intelligent person whose knowledge on various subjects is hardly ever disclosed all at one time here or in the science forum. You've also taken issue with statements within this thread regarding what I personally believe . So please continue to develop the authoritative basis and factual rationales supporting your disagreement. Thank you.
First, please acknowledge whether or not you have understood what I have said so far in this thread. I don't think it requires further development nor 'authoritative basis' and 'factual rationales' to support it. I have stated clearly my reasons for my objections and I have not seen anything from you that disputes what I have said.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Jul 15

First, please acknowledge whether or not you have understood what I have said so far in this thread. I don't think it requires further development nor 'authoritative basis' and 'factual rationales' to support it. I have stated clearly my reasons for my objections and I have not seen anything from you that disputes what I have said.
"I have stated clearly my reasons for my objections and I have not seen anything from you that disputes what I have said." twhitehead, yes you have posted "objections" along with your reasons for them; however, you have not yet stated what you believe which is the only topic of this thread. Doing so will shed light on the areas of our disagreement. Please begin doing so now. Thank you.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Jul 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Many of the Christians in this forum are intellectually dishonest. Most of the atheists are not. They remain Christians and atheists but your partisan approach to the forum precludes you from making this distinction even when it is blatant and in your face. Look at Hinds and the exchange about the 7 headed beast for example. Look at lemon limes behaviour and avoidance of topic. It's pathetic.
Are you an agnostic theist?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
18 Jul 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
Are you an agnostic theist?
Are you a trinitarian?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
19 Jul 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you a trinitarian?
Are you for real?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
19 Jul 15

http://memetogo.com/media/created/hkc7mh.jpg

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Jul 15

I'm sure I've left something out of the equations, but it seems to me that a person couldn't be a bigger douche bag than what you've consistently put forth.

By all means, tell me where I missed the math.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
19 Jul 15

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
I'm sure I've left something out of the equations, but it seems to me that a person couldn't be a bigger douche bag than what you've consistently put forth.

By all means, tell me where I missed the math.
His math usually includes a factor of infinite credible deniability. (icd)

But the equation falls miserably apart if he tries plugging in a factor of infinitely unbelievable incredibility. (iui) It was rookie mistake, but none of us are perfect... and some of us are less perfect than others.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Jul 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
His math usually includes a factor of infinite credible deniability. (icd)

But the equation falls miserably apart if he tries plugging in a factor of infinitely unbelievable incredibility. (iui) It was rookie mistake, but none of us are perfect... and some of us are less perfect than others.
I don't fault the imperfections: mine are legion.
I don't doubt the honesty: reject the timing of the chorus.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jul 15

I believe God is one. I believe Jesus is his son.
I believe God is all good(light) and there is no darkness in him.
I believe Satan came to kill, steal and destroy, but Man(including many Christians) blames God.
I believe God is NOT in control of every thing that happens.
I believe the dead are dead until Christ returns to this earth.
I believe hell will be a real place where demons and people will burn up and cease to exist.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
19 Jul 15

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
I don't fault the imperfections: mine are legion.
I don't fault imperfections either, but I think it would be easier for him to solve p-vs-np than trying to explain how knowing without knowing is somehow able to trump knowing because of knowing.

If you don't mind my asking... whose honesty and which chorus?