1. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 18:54
    Yes I know you don’t believe so you have nothing but negative too offer.😉.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 19:24
    @divegeester said
    Is burning people alive for not believing in him just?

Because this is what some Muslims do?
    It is for the sins people are already condemned before God, the forgiveness that
    God has set up is believing, without God's grace you are on your own.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 05:59
    @kellyjay said
    It is for the sins people are already condemned before God, the forgiveness that
    God has set up is believing, without God's grace you are on your own.
    Thanks for the dodging “faith speak”.

Some Muslims people alive for not believing in their God, your version of God is even worse… burning them alive for eternity.
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 06:04
    @divegeester said
    Thanks for the dodging “faith speak”.

Some Muslims people alive for not believing in their God, your version of God is even worse… burning them alive for eternity.
    Please calm down, Sparky Pickles.

"To know all is to forgive all."
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 06:06
    @moonbus said
    You, Muslims, and Jews all believe in the same God.
    I'm not sure that is true, but I don't have the time and money to check it out.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 08:23
    @mike69 said
    To know that we would have to be much closer to God than we can get now I expect😉? My Pov and feeling is that as the perfect Father what would it be like to have had to watch his Son agree and go through all and allow it.

What was it like to make all the necessary decisions before hand and possibly hope???

Then as the perfect father in his attributes of Love, Faith, Hop ...[text shortened]... all watching in horror and love.

Do you think he wept as he watched, it cost him and us plenty.
    I understand what you have said here but I don't think you are tackling the question.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 10:22
    @fmf said
    I understand what you have said here but I don't think you are tackling the question.
    As you don't grasp the answer, you think giving up eternal righteousness, holiness,
    and being separated from the fellowship of God the Father for however long it took
    and being punished for all the sins we have ever done a little thing. It seems to me
    from your perspective becoming sin is nothing, which I suppose should be
    understandable since you have little to no regard for sin. I guess if sin is nothing to
    you becoming it wouldn't be the big deal in your eyes, and since the righteousness
    of God is meaningless to you, that fact that for one so perfect to become like us by
    taking on all of our guilt and shame, no big deal, as you don't see your own life
    having guilt and shame that you concern yourself with, you must not think you
    need to be forgiven.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 10:43
    @kellyjay said
    As you don't grasp the answer, you think giving up eternal righteousness, holiness,
    and being separated from the fellowship of God the Father for however long it took
    and being punished for all the sins we have ever done a little thing. It seems to me
    understandable since you have little to no regar ...[text shortened]...
    need to be forgiven.
    More spite filled dark threats kellyjay?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 10:54
    @kellyjay said
    understandable since you have little to no regar ...[text shortened]...
    need to be forgiven.
    This screed of yours about guilt, shame, and "sin" does not address the question. If the divine Jesus ~ who has always existed and always will ~ supposedly went back to being God again after dying ~ and was never "not God" during his years of being God incarnate on Earth ~ what exactly did he sacrifice?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 10:57
    @kellyjay said
    since the righteousness
    of God is meaningless to you, that fact that for one so perfect to become like us by
    taking on all of our guilt and shame, no big deal, as you don't see your own life
    need to be forgiven.
    all of our guilt and shame

Speak for yourself, KellyJay. If you feel "guilt and shame" about your life, then that is a matter for you.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 11:11
    @fmf said
    all of our guilt and shame

Speak for yourself, KellyJay. If you feel "guilt and shame" about your life, then that is a matter for you.
    I am speaking for myself as you are.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 13:14
    @kellyjay said
    I am speaking for myself as you are.
    If you feel "guilt and shame" about yourself, so be it.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 13:55
    @fmf said
    If you feel "guilt and shame" about yourself, so be it.
    If you feel none, you speak for yourself.

The thing about evil is it takes what is good and turns it into evil, and God is the
    one who takes us who are evil and turns us into God's righteousness. The more
    grace and goodness God shows us, the greater the evil we do. God gives us a
    means of grace to be redeemed by Him, and people say God is evil because God
    has given us a way to be redeemed by Him. I'm not surprised at all you are
    good in your own eyes.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 22:22
    @kellyjay said
    If you feel none, you speak for yourself.

The thing about evil is it takes what is good and turns it into evil, and God is the
    one who takes us who are evil and turns us into God's righteousness. The more
    grace and goodness God shows us, the greater the evil we do. God gives us a
    means of grace to be redeemed by Him, and people say God is evil because God
    has given us a way to be redeemed by Him. I'm not surprised at all you are
    good in your own eyes.
    You think I am evil and that I should feel guilt and shame. Got it.

So, If the divine Jesus went back to being God again after dying ~ and was never "not God" during his years of being God incarnate on Earth ~ what exactly did he sacrifice?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 00:22
    @fmf said
    @moonbus raised this issue recently.

If Jesus ~ believed to be a divine being who has always existed and always will exist ~ supposedly went back to being God again after being executed by the Romans ~ and was never not-God during his years of being God incarnate on Earth ~ what exactly did he sacrifice?
    Is the assumption here that while Jesus was on earth He was 100% human? That He felt physical pain, and fear of the beating that was on the way?

(Whether or not He felt the pain would determine the argument that His beating and crucifixion was the sacrifice)

Note: if someone argues that Jesus was 100% human, then He surely would have desired women. One cannot say that He was a human man to suit one issue, but exclude His manhood for issues that are uncomfortable to some.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree