1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 10:06
    @mike69 said
    Never said it before, see you do it all the time. Are you never wrong, or not understand something, ever?
    You said: "You’re not grasping the answer". It's a rhetorical dodge that KellyJay uses all the time.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 10:07
    @kellyjay said
    Yes, yes, yes, and what that is done you just spout you understand them and do
    not acknowledge them. Feeble are your attacks on the great mercy that God has
    shown us by belittling it, droning on and on that if we don't believe we go to hell
    while it is the most underserving thing for us that God has done you act as if it
    is a great evil, you take the love of God can call it evil. this is how wicked and evil
    you have become Anti-Christ.
    This is an example of a slab of generic faithspeak and not an example of conversing in good faith.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 10:09
    @kellyjay said
    You take the love of God can call it evil.
    Where did I call your notion of "the love of God" "evil"? Quote me. You are being very disingenuous.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 10:10
    @kellyjay said
    this is how wicked and evil
    you have become Anti-Christ.
    Come on, KellyJay. Sticks and stones and all that.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 10:281 edit
    @fmf said
    This is an example of a slab of generic faithspeak and not an example of conversing in good faith.
    Yes, yes, yes 'faithspeak' is one of your all-time favorite rhetorical gimmicks to
    avoid the content. You talk evil about what God has done and blither away reducing
    things said to you as nothing.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 10:32
    @kellyjay said
    Yes, yes, yes 'faithspeak' is one of your all-time favorite rhetorical gimmicks to
    avoid the content.
    I only call you out for spamming [a.k.a. faithspeak] when you engage in it. Not at other times. Faithspeak is screeds that avoid tackling the issue head-on. Faithspeak is lack of content. I call you out for it only when you resort to it. Don't be so disingenuous.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 10:33
    @kellyjay said
    You talk evil about what God has done and blither away reducing
    things said to you as nothing.
    I "talk evil"?

How so?

Do you mean you disagree with what I say?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 12:43
    @fmf said
    I "talk evil"?

How so?

Do you mean you disagree with what I say?
    Taking the good that God has done and reducing it to human derogatory constructs, you call the gospel belittling names, and take pride in doing it.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 12:56
    @kellyjay said
    Taking the good that God has done and reducing it to human derogatory constructs, you call the gospel belittling names, and take pride in doing it.
    "Derogatory" constructs?

I don't share your belief in your God figure. Yes, I believe you are attached to a human construct.

This is an example of "evil" in your mind?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 12:57
    @kellyjay said
    you call the gospel belittling names
    What "names"?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 17:22
    @fmf said
    "Derogatory" constructs?

I don't share your belief in your God figure. Yes, I believe you are attached to a human construct.

This is an example of "evil" in your mind?
    It is not my mind that created everything and holds it so together by the power of my Word.
  12. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 18:26
    @fmf said
    You said: "You’re not grasping the answer". It's a rhetorical dodge that KellyJay uses all the time.
    Ok, thank you for the input.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 23:48
    @kellyjay said
    It is not my mind that created everything and holds it so together by the power of my Word.
    But it is your mind that views dissent in rhese discussions as "evil".
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 01:53
    @mchill said
    Once again, there are those here trying to use human logic and reasoning to explain a divine act. It doesn't work that way. As I've said here before - there are some things one has to take on faith.

A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them, and said "Peace be with you" Then he ...[text shortened]... e seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen, and yet have believed" John 26-29
    Faith that isn't based on anything except blindness, you feel having blind faith is
    what faith is all about?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 01:54
    @fmf said
    But it is your mind that views dissent in rhese discussions as "evil".
    Good and evil, if you wish to say those things are only human constructs, you may,
    and thank you for your opinion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree