1. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 15:01
    @kellyjay said
    He became sin for our sakes so we can be forgiven, you don't see that as a sacrifice
    no small wonder you are an Anti-Christ.
    Hey KJ, do we love and still pray for a fallen brother in Christ for healing, that’s a little harsh, what you said.
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 15:05
    @fmf said
    You aren't explaining what he sacrificed. He did something, I get that. But he didn't lose anything. He was God before. He was God during it. And he was still God afterwards. In such circumstances, a few hours of physical pain cannot be described as sacrifice. You aren't answering the question.
    That’s why he prayed to his father to not go through it beforehand if possible.
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 15:20
    Wonder if it went like - nope little buddy I’m going to dump all my wrath on you and you will be come sin. Your not going to be the same past, present or future, and you will no longer be holy. I doubt it, I would imagine he got heavenly God loving advice and understanding from the perfect father.
  4. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 15:23
    He had undeniable strength and fortitude and obliviously trust and secure in his last walk.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 16:33
    @mike69 said
    Hey KJ, do we love and still pray for a fallen brother in Christ for healing, that’s a little harsh, what you said.
    You want me to blow smoke up his butt?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 16:43
    @moonbus said
    So why didn't God just forgive Adam? After all, he's the one who sinned. Why all the rigmarole with banishment from the Garden and the rest of the human race and a flood and an incarnation and a resurrection?? God could have simply forgiven Adam and let him stay on in paradise. A father doesn't banish his child from the family home just because the child disobey ...[text shortened]... iven "authority to destroy Satan" you say. But who put a snake in the Garden in the first place, eh?
    If there were two judges dealing out justice and one was by the book no mercy, no one would ever receive mercy no circumstances would be lessen any verdict. The other judge only showed mercy only forgiveness, is that justice? God through the cross deals out both perfect justice and mercy to those who put their faith in Christ.

God can not just forgive sins without dealing with the His righteousness, goodness, holiness also being perfectly satisfied.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 16:46
    @mike69 said
    So are you saying Jesus is sin, if He is the same yesterday, today and forever? Did he accept and was punished for them, but still holy and not actual sin?
    Did you read the scripture I shared?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 16:47
    @mike69 said
    I pray for everyone here daily some more than others and I mean pray for them not against them:
  9. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 17:15
    @kellyjay said
    You want me to blow smoke up his butt?
    Did I say that, I find him and a few others very rude and callus in their so called debates.
  10. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 17:16
    @kellyjay said
    I pray for everyone here daily some more than others and I mean pray for them not against them:
    Even your anti Christ?
  11. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 17:22
    @kellyjay said
    Did you read the scripture I shared?
    I’ve read it before, I don’t need to. I wanted to think about it and not just throw scripture out there and leave it at that😉.

Are you actually going to answer or not?
  12. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 17:25
    @kellyjay said
    I don’t doubt that, I don’t think anything is wrong with your faith. This is people actually just debating the meaning of some scripture, if that makes sense
  13. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 17:31
    1 Corinthians 1:25
  14. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 19:52
    @fmf said
    @moonbus raised this issue recently.

If Jesus ~ believed to be a divine being who has always existed and always will exist ~ supposedly went back to being God again after being executed by the Romans ~ and was never not-God during his years of being God incarnate on Earth ~ what exactly did he sacrifice?
    Some rooks and a pawns, mainly.

He tried to sacrifice his queen, but he had no control over her.

He would have sacced a bishop, but they hadn't been invented yet.

Of course, he ended up getting forked and skewered anyway.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 21:34
    @kellyjay said
    What do you pray for when you pray for me?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree