Using Dianetics to Improve in Chess

Using Dianetics to Improve in Chess

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
03 Aug 05

Originally posted by Grandmouster
Why? Are you against communication. Is this a free country? as soon as these anagonistic people stop, then i will😏
The anagonists will never stop. Scientology is the path to agony. And the rest of us are all getting a little taste of it, thanks to you.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
04 Aug 05

Originally posted by skywalker red
im not interested in engaging you in any way. However I do think your approach is combative and abrasive and surely you are seeking out some sort of argument to prove that what you believe in is the truth and I have no problem with speaking out about what you believe to be true and Im sure that we could have many cogent arguments about "what is true ...[text shortened]... wrong way. Let me ask you this: is it your contention that psychological diseases exist at all?
I believe scientology as a whole has as part of it's tenets that psychiatrists are evil and instead of being helpful are actively harmful. Dianetics is supposedly the "correct" way to study the human mind. It's intended to replace psychiatry entirely.

m
Muffin

Moves
06 Aug 05

The reason upper levels of scientology is expensive, is because it is where a person can get incredible gains that last this lifetime and into the next.
Can you tell me about this next life, or post a link? Is it central to Scientology?

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
06 Aug 05

Where'd Grandmouster go? I was really enjoying his thread. Hope he's not at the bottom of an elevator shaft.

sr

Moves
06 Aug 05

I recently finished the Dianetcs course based on the book by L.Ron Hubbard. This is the Religion that everyone has heard of recently because of Tom Cruise and the media.
I have received about 20 hours of Dianetic processing, and got noticeable gains, including increased mental focus, in chess and life.
Has anyone else read the book?
Thanks
so, are you a clear or a pre-clear?

sr

Moves
06 Aug 05

so, are you a clear or a pre-clear?
I think i recently got an engram from reading this thread, what should i do now? where is l.ron when you need him?

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
07 Aug 05

I think i recently got an engram from reading this thread, what should i do now? where is l.ron when you need him?
Dead.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
07 Aug 05

By standard rules of Scientology you should not have been able to read this thread in the time you finished it. There must have been words you ran into that you did not know what they mean.

You would next need to look up these words as you go, and in the dictionary you would have seen more words you don't understand and look them up.

Therefore, we can conclude you didn't understand anything at all here... and are dealing with engrams you got earlier in life.

P-

sr

Moves
07 Aug 05

I recently finished the Dianetcs course based on the book by L.Ron Hubbard. This is the Religion that everyone has heard of recently because of Tom Cruise and the media.
I have received about 20 hours of Dianetic processing, and got noticeable gains, including increased mental focus, in chess and life.
Thanks
do you know if L. Ron was aware of the concept of the collective unconscious?

sr

Moves
07 Aug 05

Thanks
im just wondering where he(l.ron hubbard) got his ideas from. everyone has inspiration from some where right?

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
08 Aug 05

im just wondering where he(l.ron hubbard) got his ideas from. everyone has inspiration from some where right?
Gurdjieff, Crowley, the Order of the Golden Dawn, psychiatry, thought/mind control experiments of the early 50's. Not to mention a healthy dose of insipid sci-fi that he himself penned.

sr

Moves
08 Aug 05

Originally posted by David C
Gurdjieff, Crowley, the Order of the Golden Dawn, psychiatry, thought/mind control experiments of the early 50's. Not to mention a healthy dose of insipid sci-fi that he himself penned.
thank you , very insightful response indeed. what are your thoughts on Gurdjeff?

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
08 Aug 05

thank you , very insightful response indeed. what are your thoughts on Gurdjeff?
Along with Ouspensky, pioneers of New Age mysticism. Can't say I've read any of his All and Everything, but it seems to have affected people. I've heard him called a con, but I reserve judgement. How about you?

sr

Moves
08 Aug 05

Along with Ouspensky, pioneers of New Age mysticism. Can't say I've read any of his All and Everything, but it seems to have affected people. I've heard him called a con, but I reserve judgement. How about you?
i vaguely remember reading about him in some book. I seem to remember that he struck me as having a lot of charisma but Im really not sure what he believed in or what system of spirituality he practiced.

sr

Moves
08 Aug 05

Where'd Grandmouster go? I was really enjoying his thread. Hope he's not at the bottom of an elevator shaft.
maybe he went in for some more "processing"... I figure another 20 hours or so of that and he will probably challenge Iron Man for the championship.