transfusions

transfusions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
09 May 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
slight over reaction there suzianne.
Hardly you sicko! you use emotive subjects to get your kicks! thats sick.

Moves
09 May 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Hardly you sicko! you use emotive subjects to get your kicks! thats sick.
its not emotive to me. is it to you?

rc

Moves
09 May 14

its not emotive to me. is it to you?
yes it is because i once had someone invite me into their home, lead me to a bedroom where a young toddler was sleeping and proceed to state that i would let her die. the world is full of sickos like that! How are you any different?

Moves
09 May 14

yes it is because i once had someone invite me into their home, lead me to a bedroom where a young toddler was sleeping and proceed to state that i would let her die. the world is full of sickos like that! How are you any different?
why was that situation emotive to you?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
09 May 14
1 edit

Well, I would be much less offended by a mere hypothetical than someone bringing me into a room with a real baby and telling me I would let HER die. 😕

Seriously, if the guy is pro-choice, tell him that he would do you one better and kill her before she was even born. Maybe then he would get the point that real people are not supposed to be used as props in ethical debates.

rc

Moves
10 May 14

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Well, I would be much less offended by a mere hypothetical than someone bringing me into a room with a real baby and telling me I would let HER die. 😕

Seriously, if the guy is pro-choice, tell him that he would do you one better and kill her before she was even born. Maybe then he would get the point that real people are not supposed to be used as props in ethical debates.
real people are not supposed to be used as props in ethical debates

thankyou.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 May 14

thankyou.
Vince here Robbie do you want stelspalfy sorting out after all he is flesh and blood I shall give him a jolly good telling off(sorry for starting the thread mate)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 May 14

?... i think its unreasonable to expect anyone to remove every drop of blood, dont you?
What is "unreasonable" is to expect people to not take blood transfusions on religious grounds in the first place.

Moves
10 May 14

thankyou.
the scottish citizens who received infected blood (which you bring up in nearly every blood debate) are real people. so are the british homosexual men with hiv (that you bring up all the time). are they not 'props'???

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 May 14

the scottish citizens who received infected blood (which you bring up in nearly every blood debate) are real people. so are the british homosexual men with hiv (that you bring up all the time). are they not 'props'???
Thousands of people die on the roads every year but I don't see the JWs using that as a doctrine to not drive cars.

rc

Moves
10 May 14

Originally posted by redbarons
Vince here Robbie do you want stelspalfy sorting out after all he is flesh and blood I shall give him a jolly good telling off(sorry for starting the thread mate)
No need to apologize great Vince for alas he is prone to the impetuousness of youth! as we all were! I feel not a little guilty myself for the use of such strong words and beg your forgiveness for that and yet I leave with a positive feeling for such objectivity in a parent is rare and you are to be commended!

Moves
10 May 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Thousands of people die on the roads every year but I don't see the JWs using that as a doctrine to not drive cars.
i find it odd that its okay for robbie to knock on your door and tell you that if you dont become a jw you will be wiped from existence (you and your children)....but if you ask questions back, within the presence of a child, you are sicko...mnnnnn

rc

Moves
10 May 14
3 edits

Ive had a word, you are getting grounded for a month with no pocket money either! Let it be a lesson to you!

rc

Moves
10 May 14

i find it odd that its okay for robbie to knock on your door and tell you that if you dont become a jw you will be wiped from existence (you and your children)....but if you ask questions back, within the presence of a child, you are sicko...mnnnnn
I have never told anyone that, what I actually say is, Hello, my name is Robbie, would you be interested in a free home Bible study, if they say yes, then i demonstrate how we study, if they say no then i thank them for their time and say goodbye.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 May 14

I have never told anyone that, what I actually say is, Hello, my name is Robbie, would you be interested in a free home Bible study, if they say yes, then i demonstrate how we study, if they say no then i thank them for their time and say goodbye.
That is the weakest sales pitch I've ever heard.