This forum is ruined

This forum is ruined

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
06 Nov 10

Originally posted by divegeester
By two spamming idiots vishvahetu and tacoandlettuce.

You people who encourage and tolerate their trolling are not doing this site any favours.
Before clicking on this thread I new it would be about the two people you said. LOL!!!!!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
06 Nov 10

Originally posted by black beetle
Edit: "indeed a number of threads I claim have been buried under the onslaught of taco's blunderbuss delivery of "amens" "huhuhu =p"s "!"s, etc... Conversations have been wildly derailed by his merciless non-sequitur scripture tossings and poorly spelt/formulated/typed analysis of such, and hollow yet cringe-worthy claims that he personally *loves us*" ...[text shortened]... s that you are interested, then your ability for concentration must be extremely puir😵
My second youngest holed herself up in her room earlier today, to work on her masterpiece. About thirty minutes later, she emerged with an irrepressible smile on her face, clearly very satisfied with the results of her chef d'oeuvre. It was, in her mind, a brilliant work of interactive/multiple choice intrigue.

While the narrative allowed for several story lines, the one she presented had my wife walking her new dog to the local park. The day was sunny, the walk was filled with birds singing and all manner of butterflies flitting about. Tragedy struck, however, as the journey took a sinister turn when mom suddenly became inclined to eat her new dog's poop.

To my eight year-old daughter, this was mirth beyond control--- and reasonably so. Nonsensical stories which end in scatological debasement are the things kids find funny. The parallels between her unconstrained glee and the gushing nothingness found in the posts of the two spammers currently in focus are too similar to dismiss out of hand.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
My second youngest holed herself up in her room earlier today, to work on her masterpiece. About thirty minutes later, she emerged with an irrepressible smile on her face, clearly very satisfied with the results of her chef d'oeuvre. It was, in her mind, a brilliant work of interactive/multiple choice intrigue.

While the narrative allowed for s nd in the posts of the two spammers currently in focus are too similar to dismiss out of hand.
what is it about shuta upa your face that yet evades you, as beetle tried to point out to bbbbarrrr, your blah is equally valid as their blah!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Nov 10

1) Try not get obsessed with semantics ("forum order" is just a phrase, it's not a belief structure!)

2) If you're so strong and insulated from it all (yet you still felt the need to call me out) - then frankly...(edit) why get involved now?
Let me give you a Biblical response to this topic. It really does not matter what
you do. Now I'm done, one post beyond what I said I was going to do.
Kelly

Proverbs 26
4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
or you yourself will be just like him.
5 Answer a fool according to his folly,
or he will be wise in his own eyes.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
06 Nov 10

Originally posted by KellyJay
Let me give you a Biblical response to this topic. It really does not matter what
Kelly

Proverbs 26
Good post....

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
Kelly

Proverbs 26
I've often wondered about this contradiction (and the others that appear to be in proverbs).

Look, I've got no beef with you personally and my choice of methodology in going after these two pricks is my own prerogative and I'm happy to take any flack that goes along. This is not a deep thing ok, I'm just pissed off reading their total crap every day and seeing them break up decent threads.

I couldn't let it go, so I guess I fall into the second verse you quoted.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 10
6 edits

I've often wondered about this contradiction (and the others that appear to be in proverbs).

Look, I've got no beef with you personally and my choice of methodology in going after these two pricks is my own prerogative and I'm happy to take any flack that goes along. This is not a deep thing ok, I'm just pissed off reading their total crap every d ...[text shortened]... ecent threads.

I couldn't let it go, so I guess I fall into the second verse you quoted.
ah shut upa ya face! 😛

everyone's blah is as valid as everyone else's blah, no one forces us to read them and we are after all subject to all sorts of non informative information and even misinformation every day, through the media, from advertising and other subtle forms of manipulative sources, the idea is of course that our minds filter out what is important and what is not, the most practical way i have found to do this is through meditation and reflection, i pass my scant wisdom on to you, find a quite place, away from media, away from family and friends and think deeply, i guarantee you shall be refreshed! I believe every man benefits from going to his cave, study, garden shed, fishing, converted loft, basement, whatever, every now and again.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
06 Nov 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ah shut upa ya face! 😛

everyone's blah is as valid as everyone else's blah, no one forces us to read them and we are after all subject to all sorts of non informative information and even misinformation every day, through the media, from advertising and other subtle forms of manipulative sources, the idea is of course that our minds filter out ...[text shortened]... is cave, study, garden shed, fishing, converted loft, basement, whatever, every now and again.
So what you're saying is that divegeester's opinion is perfectly valid?

rc

Moves
06 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
So what you're saying is that divegeester's opinion is perfectly valid?
perfectly no, equally as valid as those who are the objects of his 'concerned', yes.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Nov 10

ah shut upa ya face! 😛

everyone's blah is as valid as everyone else's blah, no one forces us to read them and we are after all subject to all sorts of non informative information and even misinformation every day, through the media, from advertising and other subtle forms of manipulative sources, the idea is of course that our minds filter out ...[text shortened]... is cave, study, garden shed, fishing, converted loft, basement, whatever, every now and again.
My point to KellyJay is valid for you too. I.e. if you are so good at filtering out what you don't want to read, then filter me out too. Be your own guru and leave me alone.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 10

My point to KellyJay is valid for you too. I.e. if you are so good at filtering out what you don't want to read, then filter me out too. Be your own guru and leave me alone.
no one is forcing you to read the text are they? so shut upa you face!

rc

Moves
06 Nov 10
1 edit

duplicate post which read shut upa ya face!

rc

Moves
06 Nov 10
1 edit

duplicate post, but it basically read, divesjester, shut upa you face.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Nov 10
9 edits

no one is forcing you to read the text are they? so shut upa you face!
Perhaps unlike you you, I actually come here to READ what other people have to say. I choose to READ what people post here and I'm INTERESTED in what people have to say. THAT is why I stand up to defend this forum; you may carry on with your pretense of tolerance if you wish.

(9 edits = browser freeze!)

rc

Moves
06 Nov 10
3 edits

Perhaps unlike you you, I actually come here to READ what other people have to say. I choose to READ what people post here and I'm INTERESTED in what people have to say. THAT is why I stand up to defend this forum; you may carry on with your pretense of tolerance if you wish.
i read other peoples posts as well, but not them all, if something is uninteresting i simply move on, next you'll be trying to convince us that you read every column in newspapers and write to the editor to have a rouge columnist removed every time he prints something you don't like. Get over it, your point of view is only one in millions, like mines and Tacos and everyone else's. Pretence smence i never called the Mods to have Taco or Vishy banned did I?? well then, i say to you and every other one of the whingers, shut upa yo faces! Let Vishy and Taco live!