This forum is ruined

This forum is ruined

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
06 Nov 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i read other peoples posts as well, but not them all, if something is uninteresting i simply move on, next you'll be trying to convince us that you read every column in newspapers and write to the editor to have a rouge columnist removed every time he prints something you don't like. Get over it, your point of view is only one in millions, like mine ...[text shortened]... nned did I?? well then, i say to you and every other one of the whingers, shut upa yo faces!
Hmm, it does sound a bit like you're doing exactly what you're "shut upa yo facing" about.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Nov 10

Originally posted by divegeester
I've often wondered about this contradiction (and the others that appear to be in proverbs).

Look, I've got no beef with you personally and my choice of methodology in going after these two pricks is my own prerogative and I'm happy to take any flack that goes along. This is not a deep thing ok, I'm just pissed off reading their total crap every d ...[text shortened]... ecent threads.

I couldn't let it go, so I guess I fall into the second verse you quoted.
No, I would say you fall into either...I just want you to know that if you are
dealing with one, you run the risk of falling into the 2nd one, because no
matter what you say or do, or not say and do...nothing will change.
Kelly

rc

Moves
06 Nov 10

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Hmm, it does sound a bit like you're doing exactly what you're "shut upa yo facing" about.
i have provided details and references to show the unreasonable nature of the stance, you may of course like to try to provide some yourself rather than attacking the man

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
06 Nov 10

i have provided details and references to show the unreasonable nature of the stance, you may of course like to try to provide some yourself rather than attacking the man
I'm not attacking you dude. Just pointing out that you're trying to tell somebody to shut up trying to tell somebody to shut up.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 10
3 edits

I'm not attacking you dude. Just pointing out that you're trying to tell somebody to shut up trying to tell somebody to shut up.
yes i understand, but do you really think that it was made with the intent that they actually will shut upa there faces, nooooooooo, i just like the rythm of it, so shut upa yo face maybe ill even shut upa my face (yeah, balloons and streamers, happiness and mirth) πŸ™‚

i read it again, now the penny drops, LOL, yes your correct, i am such a bonehead to be sure πŸ™‚

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
06 Nov 10

yes i understand, but do you really think that it was made with the intent that they actually will shut upa there faces, nooooooooo, i just like the rythm of it, so shut upa yo face maybe ill hall even shut upa my face (yeah, balloons and streamers, happiness and mirth) πŸ™‚

i read it again, now the penny drops, LOL, yes your correct, i am such a bonehead to be sure πŸ™‚
Gotcha. And of course, nobody really thinks taco and vish will shut upa theirs anyway.

rc

Moves
07 Nov 10
3 edits

Gotcha. And of course, nobody really thinks taco and vish will shut upa theirs anyway.
But Taco has been banned AGAIN! so someone must have complained to the Mods AGAIN, its not like he uses abusive language or anything, so someone must have complained about spamming due to the sheer volume of posts. My guess is that you get these intolerant doofers coming from the general forum and not being content to hurl abuse at Bobby (cause he rarely posts there any more due to the sheer volume of abuse that he received), they try the same thing here with Taco and Vishy! The whole thing is absurd for no one is forced to read anything!

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
07 Nov 10

But Taco has been banned AGAIN! so someone must have complained to the Mods AGAIN, its not like he uses abusive language or anything, so someone must have complained about spamming due to the sheer volume of posts. My guess is that you get these intolerant doofers coming from the general forum and not being content to hurl abuse at Bobby (cause he r ...[text shortened]... hing here with Taco and Vishy! The whole thing is absurd for no one is forced to read anything!
not guilty! 😡

rc

Moves
07 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Agerg
not guilty! 😡
we have a mole among us dear friends, a grassbag! it could be anyone of us! (sinister music in the background)😡

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
07 Nov 10

But Taco has been banned AGAIN! so someone must have complained to the Mods AGAIN, its not like he uses abusive language or anything, so someone must have complained about spamming due to the sheer volume of posts. My guess is that you get these intolerant doofers coming from the general forum and not being content to hurl abuse at Bobby (cause he r ...[text shortened]... hing here with Taco and Vishy! The whole thing is absurd for no one is forced to read anything!
I don't know if I'm surprised or not about taco being banned again. He does wind me up a bit (and others too it seems) with his endless vacuous gibberish, but it's not immediately clear to me how his behaviour earns a ban. He should expect to encounter plenty of flak though, and vish too. Although I'm increasingly inclining towards the opinion that vish is not quite what he seems.

rc

Moves
07 Nov 10
2 edits

I don't know if I'm surprised or not about taco being banned again. He does wind me up a bit (and others too it seems) with his endless vacuous gibberish, but it's not immediately clear to me how his behaviour earns a ban. He should expect to encounter plenty of flak though, and vish too. Although I'm increasingly inclining towards the opinion that vish is not quite what he seems.
yes i understand that because of the volume it may have been construed as spamming, but he was replying to peoples post and not just arbitrarily spamming for spamming sake, never the less, surely someone must have reported him, someone who wanted to shut him up! Vishys posts are too long to be read in full, no one has that attention span unless its a really enthralling text and plus they contain much vitriol which could be construed as trolling, but then again, so does fifty percent of all the posts, your a liar, your talking rubbish, your a douche bag (Americanism) you shut upa you face etc etc Your statement about Vishy is really interesting, i must confess at the beginning i did read his posts eagerly, but as the bitterness became evident i was less and less inclined to do so, eventually hoping that he would mellow, but it seems not to have transpired πŸ™‚

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
07 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
My point to KellyJay is valid for you too. I.e. if you are so good at filtering out what you don't want to read, then filter me out too. Be your own guru and leave me alone.
I should stay out of this but your advice to leave one alone is something you should do from time to time. I remember you hounding me for weeks it seemed for a yes or no answer on something I explained to you in every concievable way that I could not. Just my two cents.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 Nov 10

Originally posted by Taoman
divegeester, vishvahetu and tacoandlettuce,
(oh! the shock of placing them together in the same embracing sentence);
these and all of us,
who or whatever we are,
are one thing in common.
Each is a supremely, utterly unique "individual"

Ming, Grandpatzer and the Chief Justice
not one like them again
in all the universe of universes
shall we meet ...[text shortened]... nt of final definition, so empty and unique.

Oh, Samantabahdra, Bring it on, bring it on!
You are a shaman. You are a bhoddisattvaπŸ™‚

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 Nov 10

Originally posted by Taoman
"The Supreme Way is not difficult
if you do not only pick and choose.
Neither love nor hate,
And you will clearly understand.
Be off by a hair,
and you as far apart as heaven from earth.
Be neither for nor against.
For and against opposing each other;
this is the mind's disease."

Seng Ts'an
Third Patriarch.
I bowπŸ™‚

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 Nov 10

we have a mole among us dear friends, a grassbag! it could be anyone of us! (sinister music in the background)😡
πŸ˜•