This forum is ruined

This forum is ruined

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Nov 10

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
The word "long" is relative and this has been going on for much longer than should be allowed. You really need to step away and get some much needed perspective.
Unbelievable.

t

Moves
05 Nov 10
1 edit

Please share with me how this post is spamming?

from "If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing."

tacoandlettuce 04 Nov '10 23:28 :: 1 edit

When Christ removed the shackles off those he healed he set them free from their captivity TO sin, and the strength to sin no more, therefore declaring they should be perfect as the Father in Heaven IS and this is just living one's true being, that was lost of conscious awareness from Adam's fall, the beginning of sin.

But man ever IS -only- God's image and likeness, and it is just for all to have this equation of "what they have known of themselves", which has ever been of the lie and the father of the creating of such it's ignorance, erAsed and SHOWN the right way as Christ had and did, that brings man's "recalling" who the -really- are, and only ever HAVE truly been.

Jesus did this for they who had ears to hear and eyes to see (acknowledge they would benefit to such knowledge).

Heaven's Kingdom is a Heavenly Government, as even the Lord's prayer declares us to acknowledge on earth as it IS -in- Heaven (God is ALL, HE *IS* Heaven, and there are many mansions in HIM, being HE IS HIS HOUSE). Christ acknowledging that we are to SEE Heaven here right now that cometh not by observation, rather with anyone to FIND, by -seeking-.

It is discerning such an awakening.

Yes?

T

Moves
05 Nov 10

Originally posted by divegeester
Unbelievable.
Yes, your ongoing juvenile attacks certainly are.

t

Moves
05 Nov 10

Attacks anytime are exactly juvenile, and conditioning of built anger within one.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Nov 10

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Yes, your ongoing juvenile attacks certainly are.
Whilst your defending these spammers may give you a warm sense of righteousness, it is not helping this forum.

t

Moves
05 Nov 10
1 edit

Your wrestling absurdity sure aint benefiting anything.

You chose to not even accept my forgiveness of your behavior

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
05 Nov 10

Divegeester is right. We used to have normal crazy people to argue against. Now we have crazy, crazy people. You used to at least be able to comprehend the argument the crazies were making. Now it's so crazy, you don't even know where to start.

t

Moves
05 Nov 10

How is spirituality crazy for one thing? Please share one moment of craziness because I offer truth of my Life.

JWB

Moves
05 Nov 10

I am relatively new here but it seems to me that tacoandlettuce is perhaps an old hand returning in this guise to troll everyone while vishvahetu is a troubled teenager sharing with us a creed that has brought him some relief and yet his understanding of it, or its place in the spiritual/intellectual spectrum, is fragmentary and confused.

u
Sharp Edge

Dulling my blade

Moves
05 Nov 10

Originally posted by divegeester
Whilst your defending these spammers may give you a warm sense of righteousness, it is not helping this forum.
I don't think anyone is defending them.
And I also don't think this helps the forum either.

rc

Moves
05 Nov 10
1 edit

i say a worse pestilence are those atheists who are intent on nothing but promulgating a purely materialistic point of view devoid of spirituality. Let Taco live, he spreads love, let Vishy live, indeed, who is to say that he shall not learn a measure of decorum from the forum, a little kindness can make all the difference.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
05 Nov 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i say a worse pestilence are those atheists who are intent on nothing but promulgating a purely materialistic point of view devoid of spirituality.
At least they make arguments that make sense. You can sharpen your wits against them. With taco and vishnu, you look at their posts and say...well...I guess I'll see what's happening in the debates forum.

rc

Moves
05 Nov 10
2 edits

Originally posted by rwingett
At least they make arguments that make sense. You can sharpen your wits against them. With taco and vishnu, you look at their posts and say...well...I guess I'll see what's happening in the debates forum.
please don't misunderstand me Ming sir, there are many atheists who are not devoid of spirituality although they profess not a belief in the creator and whose contributions are excellent leading us to a better understanding of our own perspective and enlightening us to their own, its those who constantly and persistently refuse to look at things spiritually and who must reduce everything to purely materialistic terms that are the most pestilent. At least one can have a conversation with Taco and he knows that we are talking of spiritual things, he does not try to reduce those elements to a purely materialistic basis. Vishy just needs to learn that his point of view is just one among millions and that if others dont share it, they are not to be viewed in a derogatory manner with terms like liar, and dishonest etc , once he realises that, he will mellow, i hope.

t

Moves
05 Nov 10

Originally posted by rwingett
HilllllllArious! Sharpen your wits against their reasonably good debate structure. lol

t

Moves
05 Nov 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
please don't misunderstand me Ming sir, there are many atheists who are not devoid of spirituality although they profess not a belief in the creator and whose contributions are excellent leading us to a better understanding of our own perspective and enlightening us to their own, its those who constantly and persistently refuse to look at things spir ...[text shortened]... manner with terms like liar, and dishonest etc , once he realises that, he will mellow, i hope.
lovely written