There is nothing more powerful ...

There is nothing more powerful ...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
20 Dec 16

Originally posted by apathist
While your basic point is correct, your rhetoric ensures the point cannot be received.
Libtards are evil. Butchering human life is evil. They cant even see selling og parts of human bodies as evil. See a head, a heart, a liver it is all good with them.

Cape Town

Moves
20 Dec 16

Originally posted by Eladar
OK, you can tell me what I'm saying. You like to do that for some reason. I guess you have issues with having to control people.
I didn't try to control you at all. I gave you a choice. I gave you freedom. Why are you falsely accusing me of telling you what you are saying or trying to control you?

Cape Town

Moves
20 Dec 16

While your basic point is correct, your rhetoric ensures the point cannot be received.
The person I am talking to ensures my point cannot be received. He is impervious to points.

Cape Town

Moves
20 Dec 16

Libtards are evil. Butchering human life is evil. They cant even see selling og parts of human bodies as evil. See a head, a heart, a liver it is all good with them.
Organ transplants saves lives. I fail to see how that is evil.

E

Moves
20 Dec 16

Originally posted by twhitehead
Organ transplants saves lives. I fail to see how that is evil.
Ok, perhaps if someone needs a liver we can kill you and put that liver in the other person.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Dec 16
1 edit

Ownership? Slavery is immoral. Who sets the standards? We do, and it takes a village. My solution? At a minimum, the same solution we require from those who drive cars.

Explain to me why prospective parents should not demonstrate competency first.
You want to state to figure out who can and cannot have kids, you want to state to own
that much power over our lives...your solution is have the state control us to that far what
is that except owning our lives where even having a kid and raising them is now under
state control?

You do realize once you allow the state to take that, they will with time take more and
more do you not? How many times has the state started applying rules and regulations
where it didn't start adding more rules and regulations towards any industry or part of our
lives. The tax code in our nation is very thick, you ever see how large Obama Care law
was? You can kiss freedom goodbye if you get your way, because as soon as that power
is given it will never be given back.

I'd also point out to you the government doesn't love our kids as we do, but like you they
are most certainly more than willing to make a judgment call about them *AS THEY SEE
WHAT IS BEST* not us parents.

T

Moves
20 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
You want to state to figure out who can and cannot have kids, you want to state to own
that much power over our lives...your solution is have the state control us to that far what
is that except owning our lives where even having a kid and raising them is now under
state control?

You do realize once you allow the state to take that, they will with tim ...[text shortened]... more than willing to make a judgment call about them *AS THEY SEE
state control?

You do realize once you allow the state to take that, they will with time take more and
more do you not? How many times has the state started applying rules and regulations
where it didn't start adding more rules and regulations towards any industry or part of our
lives.

If you are for the state taking control over whether or not people should be allowed to choose abortion, how exactly is the above not hypocrisy?

Cape Town

Moves
20 Dec 16
1 edit

Ok, perhaps if someone needs a liver we can kill you and put that liver in the other person.
Do you have a point, or did you just say the first stupid thing you could think of?

In case you are just too dense to realise that what you said was stupid, here is an analogy:
I claim that selling pencils is evil.
You say that selling pencils is OK.
I say, OK, I'll just kill you, take your pencil and sell it since you said its OK.
Do you get it?
Selling pencils is not equivalent to murder.
Organ transplants are not equivalent to murder.
Selling organs is not murder.
Murder is murder.
Murder is evil, selling organs is not.

E

Moves
20 Dec 16

Yeah I know, some human lives are pencils to you. That makes you evil.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Dec 16

Yeah I know, some human lives are pencils to you. That makes you evil.
Ending human life is bad enough and is horrific all by itself, but to do it so parts can be
harvested is even worse.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Dec 16

Ending human life is bad enough and is horrific all by itself, but to do it so parts can be
harvested is even worse.
And exactly who is 'harvesting parts'?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
21 Dec 16

that much power over our lives...your solution is have the state control us to that far
what is that except owning our lives where even having a kid and raising them is now under state control?

You do realize once you allow the state to take that, they will with time t ...[text shortened]... nly more than willing to make a judgment call about them *AS THEY SEE
You want to state to figure out who can and cannot drive cars, you want to state to own
that much power over our lives...your solution is have the state control us to that far
what is that except owning our lives where even having a car and driving them is now under state control?

where it didn't start adding more rules and regulations towards any industry or part of our lives. The tax code in our nation is very thick, you ever see how large Obama Care law was? You can kiss freedom goodbye if you get your way, because as soon as that power is given it will never be given back.

I'd also point out to you the government doesn't love our cars as we do, but like you they are most certainly more than willing to make a judgment call about them *AS THEY SEE WHAT IS BEST* not us drivers.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
21 Dec 16

Kelly wants anarchy on the highway.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
21 Dec 16

Originally posted by KellyJay.. not us parents.
Parents are a mixed bag. Kids deserve better than random chance determining what their childhood is like. They deserve to be nurtured and educated and encouraged. All of them.
Why do you oppose this? They do not deserve to be abused, indoctrinated and defeated. Why do you oppose this?

E

Moves
21 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
And exactly who is 'harvesting parts'?
Planned Parenthood when they use special techniques to abort babies they intend to dismember and sell.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bc.marfeel.com/amp/www.nationalreview.com/article/421307/theres-more-illegality-planned-parenthood-video-just-selling-baby-body-parts-mark?client=ms-android-metropcs-us