There is nothing more powerful ...

There is nothing more powerful ...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
26 Dec 16

Originally posted by apathist
I recognize the truth of your point here. Major cultural change happens slowly and of necessity. I hope we don't wake up too late.
Master Race through proper use of eugenics!

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
26 Dec 16

If we require parents to be competent then eugenics will occur? I don't see how you connect those dots, but it is a slippery-slope argument, known to be fallacious. To see this, sub cars for babies: if we require drivers to be competent, then what no is the horrible consequence?

E

Moves
26 Dec 16

If we require parents to be competent then eugenics will occur? I don't see how you connect those dots, but it is a slippery-slope argument, known to be fallacious. To see this, sub cars for babies: if we require drivers to be competent, then what no is the horrible consequence?
Would a retarded person ever be a competent parent?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Dec 16
1 edit

Cars and babies, Kelly. The needs of the community outweighs individual desire and behavior, especially when such selfish behavior is based on religious tenets. And your religion is the source of your disagreement here, is it not.
A car is a privilege that can be revoked, you believe having a baby should be thought of
as privilege that can be revoked as well? I think you are missing how important this is if
the government can now say who can have kids, I take it your not pro-choice, and you
are not even pro-life, instead you are some government power tyrant who thinks your
views on who is worthy is all that is required, not the desire of the people.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Debunked, as in, shown to be not true.
I didn't ask my last question to you properly, I asked if you believed that it wasn't true.
What I should have said, you know they were not doing it, because it was shown not to
be true...prove it!