The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@fmf said
It's unclear, if you are, as you claim, here to "save souls", why you would be so reluctant to substantiate your claims about "The Holy Spirit". Your sincerity is not evidence.
Who said I’m here to save souls? I’m here to play chess and entertain myself.

The atheists on here, in my view, are hardcore atheists and not at all receptive to a saving knowledge and belief in Jesus Christ.

It’s one thing to be an agnostic and open-minded. It’s quite another to be a hardcore atheist and closed-minded.

Besides, if I’m wrong and there are open-minded atheists here, this forum has other active posters who are Christians.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@fmf said
Why would you make personal claims about YOURSELF in public about "The Holy Spirit dwelling" in you if you're only going to then retreat and deflect when asked about it?
What claims have I made about that publicly? Can you cite them?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
The only one who needs to be reached is you, and you have to give your consent for that to happen.
Already happened.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@fmf said
Why would you make personal claims about YOURSELF in public about "The Holy Spirit dwelling" in you if you're only going to then retreat and deflect when asked about it?
Face it, FMF.

You’re not getting personal information out of me so you can troll me with it.

Go read suzianne’s epic takedown of dive in the Site Ideas forum. She was on fire.

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Face it, FMF.

Go read suzianne’s epic takedown of dive in the Site Ideas forum. She was on fire.
Now go in peace to love and serve The Lord.

F

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Who said I’m here to save souls? I’m here to play chess and entertain myself.
You've also claimed that "The Holy Spirit indwelling" you supposedly accounts for your character and posting on this forum. When asked on page 1 about the influence of "The Holy Spirit" you suggested that the “good works” that the 'indwelt' do under its influence include helping to bring forth “eternal fruit” and "saving souls".

F

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
What claims have I made about that publicly? Can you cite them?
Back in 2018, you repeatedly claimed that your demeanour and behaviour in this community is "The Holy Spirit" working through you. I recall that it gave rise to a thread about the famous - or infamous - Andres Serrano photograph.

F

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Besides, if I’m wrong and there are open-minded atheists here, this forum has other active posters who are Christians.
Have any of these active posters who are Christians acknowledged that they see the "indwelling Holy Spirit" manifesting itself in you?

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Already happened.
Somehow that doesn't seem likely.

F

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Feel free to talk only about your character and behaviour as you have revealed it here in public; you can keep any "personal information" private.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
Now go in peace to love and serve The Lord.
👍👍

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@fmf said
You've also claimed that "The Holy Spirit indwelling" you supposedly accounts for your character and posting on this forum. When asked on page 1 about the influence of "The Holy Spirit" you suggested that the “good works” that the 'indwelt' do under its influence include helping to bring forth “eternal fruit” and "saving souls".
I claimed that? Really?

I suggest you think this forum is much more than it is - at least for me.

I’m here to play chess and tweak atheists.

F

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I claimed that? Really?
Yes. I just read what you post.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@fmf said
Back in 2018, you repeatedly claimed that your demeanour and behaviour in this community is "The Holy Spirit" working through you. I recall that it gave rise to a thread about the famous - or infamous - Andres Serrano photograph.
No idea what you’re talking about, but this sounds like another of your flights of fancy that’s good for a few belly laughs so please continue.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@fmf said
Have any of these active posters who are Christians acknowledged that they see the "indwelling Holy Spirit" manifesting itself in you?
Why don’t you ask them?