The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Why don’t you give me a few weeks? That question’s so deep I may need to go to a mountain retreat and do some yoga to arrive at the enlightenment needed to answer it
So, not a Christian after all.

F

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Did you forget your own OP?
As I said: "I accept that Christians, Jews and Muslims sincerely believe that something supernatural is working in them or affecting them."

There's nothing amiss with discussing if there is evidence of this.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@fmf said
As I said: "I accept that Christians, Jews and Muslims sincerely believe that something supernatural is working in them or affecting them."

You said in your OP that you accept it.

Why then do I need to provide evidence for it? You’ve already accepted it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
So, not a Christian after all.
Do you know what defines a Christian?

See John 3:16 and Romans 10:9.

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Do you know what defines a Christian?

See John 3:16 and Romans 10:9.
I gather that you are a single guy because no one else can be bothered to deal with you. My commiserations.

F

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You said in your OP that you accept it.

Why then do I need to provide evidence for it? You’ve already accepted it.
Accepting that someone's belief is "sincere" is separate from asking for evidence.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@fmf said

Listen, I get that you and Ghost (and dive too if he’s not on another forum ban) are desperate for trolling material.

But I ain’t providing it. And I’m onto your wily ways. So tell Ghosty to take that crayon-written diploma from the Acme School of Theology off his wall and give it a big smooch for me 😂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@fmf said
Accepting that someone's belief is "sincere" is separate from asking for evidence.
But you’ve accepted that my belief is sincere and I appreciate that. I see no reason to justify it to an atheist. You’ve already accepted it.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m watching the latest episode of Law and Order Organized Crime on Hulu and must return to it.

I’ll check back in later.

Big hugs! 🤗 🤗

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Listen, I get that you and Ghost (and dive too if he’s not on another forum ban) are desperate for trolling material.

But I ain’t providing it. And I’m onto your wily ways. So tell Ghosty to take that crayon-written diploma from the Acme School of Theology off his wall and give it a big smooch for me 😂
If you really wanted to promote Christ, you would step out of the way and let Christ shine through, but you don't.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
If you really wanted to promote Christ, you would step out of the way and let Christ shine through, but you don't.
Or maybe I realize there are some people who are unreachable and don’t allow them to yank my chain

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Or maybe I realize there are some people who are unreachable and don’t allow them to yank my chain
You have a chain?

F

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
But you’ve accepted that my belief is sincere and I appreciate that. I see no reason to justify it to an atheist. You’ve already accepted it.
It's unclear, if you are, as you claim, here to "save souls", why you would be so reluctant to substantiate your claims about "The Holy Spirit". Your sincerity is not evidence.

F

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Listen, I get that you and Ghost (and dive too if he’s not on another forum ban) are desperate for trolling material.But I ain’t providing it. And I’m onto your wily ways. So tell Ghosty to take that crayon-written diploma from the Acme School of Theology off his wall and give it a big smooch for me 😂
Why would you make personal claims about YOURSELF in public about "The Holy Spirit dwelling" in you if you're only going to then retreat and deflect when asked about it?

Moves
15 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
The only one who needs to be reached is you, and you have to give your consent for that to happen.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jan 22

@kevin-eleven said
You have a chain?
Metaphorically