The Health Risks of Gay Sex

The Health Risks of Gay Sex

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
No evidence has been presented to indicate that fisting is more prevalent among homosexuals than heterosexuals, therefore this data is irrelevant.
Clinical experience and scientific research show that regardless of age, homosexual forms of sexual gratification place individuals at significantly greater risk for experiencing a number of physical and psychological health problems - some of which are life-threatening - as compared with individuals who engage in typical heterosexual behaviors.

Health Risks: Fisting and other Homosexual Practices

Michelle A. Cretella, MD
American College of Pediatricians

Philip M. Sutton, PhD, LMFT, LP
Editor, Journal of Human Sexuality

http://www.narth.com/docs/healthrisks.html

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

But the loneliness consequent to avoiding homosexual behaviour may be more harmful than the homosexual behaviour itself. Your 'kindness', should it be acted upon, may in fact be causing more harm than it's preventing.
pure conjecture, please try to stick to empirical data.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
i hope you and rj can see the irony of two christians telling an atheist that playing to win is more important than integrity.

[b] the only way a lie becomes truth is if you chose to believe it.

exactly! this sentence sums you up better than anything ive ever seen on this forum.[/b]
this debate is not about me, i have told you time and again, why you are unable to distinguish between me and the arguments that are being presented, i have no idea.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Feb 13

Fisting can cause laceration or perforation of the vagina, perineum, rectum, and/or colon, resulting in serious injury and even death. In general, sexual activities that cause air to enter the vagina can lead to a fatal air embolism, and the risk is probably even higher during pregnancy.

From the ultimate internet authority -- Wikipedia 😏

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

Originally posted by Rank outsider
You constantly stress about people posting what you consider are untruths about JWs that they have sourced from the web.

Yet you are happy to post untruths about gay people that you have sourced from the web.

A double standard surely?
its not about me.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
09 Feb 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Clinical experience and scientific research show that regardless of age, homosexual forms of sexual gratification place individuals at significantly greater risk for experiencing a number of physical and psychological health problems - some of which are life-threatening - as compared with individuals who engage in typical heterosexual behaviors.

H ...[text shortened]... PhD, LMFT, LP
Editor, Journal of Human Sexuality

http://www.narth.com/docs/healthrisks.html
This doesn't show that fisting is more prevalent within homosexual relationships than within heterosexual relationships. It simply shows that fisting itself is risky behaviour.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
09 Feb 13

pure conjecture, please try to stick to empirical data.
It's no more conjecture than the evidence you have cited.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

It's no more conjecture than the evidence you have cited.
then may i suggest that you take it up with those who complied the data?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
09 Feb 13

then may i suggest that you take it up with those who complied the data?
The glaring flaws in the data have already been pointed out. That you refuse to acknowledge those obvious flaws is, of course, typical of your style of argument.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

This doesn't show that fisting is more prevalent within homosexual relationships than within heterosexual relationships. It simply shows that fisting itself is risky behaviour.
On the contrary, its intimated that fisting is a typical homosexual behavior in contrast to a typical heterosexual behavior. By its very nature it seems somewhat apparent that fisting would be more prominent among homosexuals.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

The glaring flaws in the data have already been pointed out. That you refuse to acknowledge those obvious flaws is, of course, typical of your style of argument.
I have stated nothing about their legitimacy or otherwise, i have no way of knowing whether they are legitimate or not, perhaps you do?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
09 Feb 13

On the contrary, its intimated that fisting is a typical homosexual behavior in contrast to a typical heterosexual behavior. By its very nature it seems somewhat apparent that fisting would be more prominent among homosexuals.
It does imply this, but it does so on the basis of obviously flawed data collection, as has already been pointed out, combined with the clear prejudices of the writer and the religious website posting the report. That you conclude that fisting would seem more prominent among homosexuals speaks more of your prejudices than of the real nature of human sexuality.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 13

It does imply this, but it does so on the basis of obviously flawed data collection, as has already been pointed out, combined with the clear prejudices of the writer and the religious website posting the report. That you conclude that fisting would seem more prominent among homosexuals speaks more of your prejudices than of the real nature of human sexuality.
first of all its not about me and secondly what flawed data are you referring to?

Moves
09 Feb 13
3 edits

Oops! May comment soon.

Edit. OK what's all this supposed to prove? Homosexual sex is wrong for more than just being against God's commands? Proof of God being right? Should be legally banned? Is there a bottom line here?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
10 Feb 13

I have stated nothing about their legitimacy or otherwise, i have no way of knowing whether they are legitimate or not, perhaps you do?
Precisely my point. You are unable to verify the legitimacy of the data, and yet you persist in considering it relevant. I might equally quote a study I myself have made whereby 50% of heterosexual couples questioned admitted that hard drugs and fisting played a part in 'lovemaking' whereas 100% of homosexuals questioned insisted that their congress comprised only mutual masturbation with the use of condoms.