The Father is greater than I

The Father is greater than I

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 21

@divegeester said
The office (can’t think of a better word) of Father is greater than the office of son. Son is a temporary status and Jesus will hand over all things (the kingdom) to the father. And yet his name remains about all names.

The only way this is possible is if God is one entity, one person, and not three, not a multiheaded god.
The doctrine that office of the Son is temporary also conflicts with several statements Jesus made. Here is one

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. (Revelation 1:18 KJV)

Moves
09 Jul 21

@rajk999 said
The doctrine that office of the Son is temporary also conflicts with several statements Jesus made. Here is one

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. (Revelation 1:18 KJV)
It’s not a doctrine.

I’m not talking about the entity named “Jesus” I’m talking about the office he holds as “son”. He as an entity is the same singular person as the father, revealed in the flesh as a son of man, the son of god, and office of “son”.

Jesus sits on the throne in heaven. Not on his father’s lap with the Holy Spirit hovering above them. They are one and the same person, singular entity.

Hear oh Israel the Lord, your God in ONE.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
It’s not a doctrine.

I’m not talking about the entity named “Jesus” I’m talking about the office he holds as “son”. He as an entity is the same singular person as the father, revealed in the flesh as a son of man, the son of god, and office of “son”.

Jesus sits on the throne in heaven. Not on his father’s lap with the Holy Spirit hovering above them. They are one and the same person, singular entity.

Hear oh Israel the Lord, your God in ONE.
Even when Jesus ascended to heaven he remained the Son of God. Revelation refers to Jesus as the Lamb. God and the Lamb are two distinct and separate entities, described as having separate functions. There is no indication in the bible that they are one and the same person / being. Again the bile confirms this :

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,] (Revelation 7:9-11 KJV)

God sits on the throne
The Lamb is with God
God is worshipped
No indication that the Lamb is worshipped.
Two separate and distinct entities with separate functions.
There are many verses like that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jul 21
1 edit

@Rajk999
The Three of the Trinity:
Distinct but not separate.

Christ in the Christians is the Spirit of the one who raised Jesus from the dead in the Christians.

The Spirit of God indwelling the Christians is Christ indwelling them.

Romans 8:9-11 - distinct titles but not separate titles.

The "He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies" (Rom. 8:11) .

"the last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

"But whatever is given to you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who are speaking, but the Holy Spirit" (Mark 13:11)

"For you are not the ones speaking, but the Spirit of your Father is the One speaking in you." (Matt. 10:20)

Yet "For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that hour what you should speak" (Luke 12:12)

Yet "For I [Christ] will give you a mouth and wisdom which all those opposing you will not be able to resist or refute." (Luke 21:15)

Christ is the indwelling One - "Christ IN YOU the hope of glory" (Col. 1:27)

Yet it is the "One God and Father" who is "over all and through all and IN ALL" (Eph. 4:6)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 21

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Christ in the Christians is the Spirit of the one who raised Jesus from the dead in the Christians.

The "He who raised Christ from the dea ...[text shortened]... it is the [b]"One God and Father" who is "over all and through all and IN ALL" (Eph. 4:6)
God sits on the throne and is worshipped
The Lamb of God is with God, but the Lamb is not worshipped.
Clearly they are both distinct and separate
Its all over the bible. They have different functions
They exist as separate and distinct entities.
You choose to promote the Catholic pagan doctrine of the Trinity.
I choose to follow the teachings of Christ

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jul 21

@Rajk999

Is Jesus Lord?

Moves
09 Jul 21

@sonship said
@Rajk999

The "He who raised Christ from the dea ...[text shortened]... it is the [b]"One God and Father" who is "over all and through all and IN ALL" (Eph. 4:6)
Multi-headed gods.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 21

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Is Jesus Lord?
I have answered questions like this over and over and make my position clear with statements from Jesus Christ himself. I am with Christ on the exact nature of who or what He is, and His relationship with God, both when he was on the earth and after he ascended to heaven.

Your position is a jumbled mess of twisted and manipulated passages taken from all over the bible, and all over Christianity. Your doctrine is far removed from what Jesus said.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jul 21

@Rajk999

I have answered questions like this over and over and make my position clear with statements from Jesus Christ himself. I am with Christ on the exact nature of who or what He is, and His relationship with God, both when he was on the earth and after he ascended to heaven.

I would think then that it should not be wearisome for you to answer the simple question.

"Is Jesus Lord?"

To you, before God, before the world, before whatever other forces there are in existence, do you confess here that Jesus Christ is Lord?

Its a simple question. Why would it be a wearisome task to repeat a simple answer?

Rajk999, Is Jesus . . . Lord?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 21

@sonship said
@Rajk999

I would think then that it should not be wearisome for you to answer t ...[text shortened]... ould it be a wearisome task to repeat a simple answer?

Rajk999, Is Jesus . . . Lord?
It is wearisome because you have asked me this over and over, and I have answered over and over. So It ends now. Please refer to all my posts on this topic in the last 12 months or so. You are a pain in the a$$. a bumbling idiot. a preacher of false doctrines and a liar and a deceiver.

If you like, see what Jesus says about who he is, and that is my answer to you. Resist the temptation to tell me what Thomas said, what the Pharisees said, what Paul said, what Isaiah said, what David said.. tell me what Jesus Christ said about who he is and that is what I believe.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jul 21
3 edits

@Rajk999

So you cannot confess in writing simply "Jesus is Lord" ?

Why the strenuous reluctance and hesitancy?
Why the many words of rationale and seeming procrastination?

Do you know ". . . no one can say Jesus is Lord except in the Holy Spirit" (1 Cor. 12:3) ?

Is it painful for you to write here three words simply out of your heart?

Ie. I, jack wilmore (aka sonship) confess before God, before Satan, before the world, before anyone on this Forum "Jesus is Lord".

Can you do that Rajk999?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 21

@sonship said
@Rajk999

So you cannot confess in writing simply "Jesus is Lord" ?

Why the strenuous reluctance and hesitancy?
Why the many words of rationale and seeming procrastination?

Do you know ". . . no one can say Jesus is Lord except in the Holy Spirit" (1 Cor. 12:3) ?

Is it painful for you to write here three words simply out of your heart?

...[text shortened]... before the world, before anyone on this Forum "Jesus is Lord".

Can you do that Rajk999?
Who the hell care what you confess. This is your ploy of diversion every time you lose an argument. Its lame and you look like a complete jacka$$.

The question is
Who did Jesus say he is...
Did Jesus say he was God
Did Jesus preach to the multitutes that he is God?
If so please quote the references

Answer those questions.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jul 21

Rajk999 cannot bring himself to write and confess Jesus is Lord.

He is teaching here "another Jesus".

He has thrown his lot in with those of whom Jesus said in a parable - "We will not have this man to reign over us." (Luke 19:14)

Instead of proving that he is in the Holy Spirit he peppers me with many questions to conceal his rebellion. He will not have this man Jesus Christ as his Lord.

" . . . and no one can say Jesus is Lord except in the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor. 12:3)

Moves
09 Jul 21

@sonship said
@Rajk999
I would think then that it should not be wearisome for you to answer the simple question.
LOL.

The irony!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jul 21
1 edit

@divegeester

You still reading my posts ??
Hey. I thought you were so tired of me.

Oh the irony!