1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 17:132 edits
    Is there ANYONE out there who agrees that some "THIS here question" by DIvegeester was not answered by sonship ?

Give me a recent example. No going back years.
    Give me your RECENT agreement that I did not answer some question of Divegeester. What was the question ?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 17:151 edit
    @sonship said

So you cannot confess in writing simply "Jesus is Lord" ?
    Paul here describes false apostles. Your type, the ones who do not preach the teachings of Christ :
    ... they are false apostles, who lie about their work and disguise themselves to look like real apostles of Christ. Well, no wonder! Even Satan can disguise himself to look like an angel of light! So it is no great thing if his servants disguise themselves to look like servants of righteousness. In the end they will get exactly what their actions deserve. (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 GNB)
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 17:25
    @Rajk999

Sir, you need to spend some time and ask yourself WHY you feel so reluctant to make the simple personal confession before men - Jesus is Lord.

(regular font will do)

You appear to be one complaining that you will not have this man Jesus reign over you as your Lord. Why?

Is it because you have to hold fast to you not needing Jesus as Lord of you in order to be saved ?

At any rate you seem to want to do any and all things here other than confess - "Jesus is Lord".
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 17:35
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

Sir, you need to spend some time and ask yourself WHY you feel so reluctant to make the simple personal confession before men - Jesus is Lord.

(regular font will do)

You appear to be one complaining that you will not have this man Jesus reign over you as your Lord. Why?

Is it because you have to hold fast to you not needing Jesus as Lord ...[text shortened]...

At any rate you seem to want to do any and all things here other than confess - "Jesus is Lord".
    More diversion... typical tactic of false teachers, when their false teachings are exposed. Confess that you are an aSS and unable to defend your false doctrines.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 17:441 edit
    @Rajk999
    " . . . no one can say Jesus is Lord except in the Holy Spirit" (1 Cor. 12:3)

Rajk999 wants ANYTHING . . . ANYTHING ELSE except to make here a simple confession Jesus is Lord.

Stale, start another argument, point to another debate, ANYTHING .... ANYTHING except be in the Holy Spirit to make the simple confession Jesus is Lord.

[b]But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart,"

that is, the word of faith which we proclaim, that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

For with the heart there is believing unto righteousness, and with the mouth there is confession unto salvation.

For the Scripture says, "Everyone who believes on Him shall not be put to shame." (Rom. 10:8-11) [b]
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 17:51
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999
    " . . . no one can say Jesus is Lord except in the Holy Spirit" (1 Cor. 12:3)

Rajk999 wants ANYTHING . . . ANYTHING ELSE except to make here a simple confession Jesus is Lord.

Stale, start another argument, point to another debate, ANYTHING .... ANYTHING except be in the Holy Spirit to make the simple confession [b]Jes ...[text shortened]... For the Scripture says, "Everyone who believes on Him shall not be put to shame." (Rom. 10:8-11) [b]
    Your false teachings not welcome around here ... try elsewhere.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 19:02
    @sonship said
    Is there ANYONE out there who agrees that some "THIS here question" by DIvegeester was not answered by sonship ?

Give me a recent example. No going back years.
    Give me your RECENT agreement that I did not answer some question of Divegeester. What was the question ?
    Your dishonesty let’s you down sonship.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 19:131 edit
    @divegeester

No poor "fellow Christian" routine Dive?

How about you? Rajk999 cannot bring himself to confess Jesus is Lord.

You shouldn't want to pass the opportunity by to show ole sonship up and as a fellow Christian confess before all that "Jesus is Lord". That's right isn't it ??
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 19:23
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

How about you? Rajk999 cannot bring himself to confess Jesus is Lord.

You shouldn't want to pass the opportunity by to show ole sonship up and as a fellow Christian confess before all that "Jesus is Lord". That's right isn't it ??
    Get a grip of yourself ... moron.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 19:531 edit
    @Rajk999

You can call me any names that you like.
    The question you need to deal with in your own heart is why you are reluctant to CONFESS "Jesus is Lord" while you convey here for years that you are a disciple of Jesus.

What derogatory names you call me are irrelevant to that hesitation of yours to tell us Jesus is Lord to YOU.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 21:57
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

No, I’m focusing on your dishonesy in pretending that you can’t remember the dozens and dozens of times where you have repeatedly refused to answer a question I’ve put to you.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 22:461 edit
    @divegeester

You vastly over estimate the interestingness of your posts.

And where's your memory about the dozens of reneged times you have insinuated that you would waste no more time on mine?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 23:35
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

You vastly over estimate the interestingness of your posts.

And where's your memory about the dozens of reneged times you have insinuated that you would waste no more time on mine?
    No one is discussing “interesting posts”; you are being called out for dishonestly pretending that you cannot remember me asking you direct questions which you have repeatedly refused to answer.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Jul '21 01:16
    @divegeester

No one is discussing “interesting posts”;

I'm discussing it. And your beloved questions, after being addressed are as anticlimactic to me as you announce your boredom with me.

And if one was missed? Which no one has yet signaled they noticed a missed one - that's too bad.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jul '21 08:40
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

No one is discussing “interesting posts”;

I'm discussing it. And your beloved questions, after being addressed are as anticlimactic to me as you announce your boredom with me.

And if one was missed? Which no one has yet signaled they noticed a missed one - that's too bad.
    Not going to let you deflect of the topic in hand sonship.

I’m calling you out, to your face, for being a hypocrite in accosting rajk999 for not answering your questions (you do the same repeatedly) and for being dishonest in pretending you can’t remember refusing to answer direct questions from myself on dozens and dozens of occasions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree